Not Funny Anymore

Your POV

So sweet is your smile,
So wonderful is your style,
So enchanting is your voice,
So captivating are your eyes.

See, this is how I lied nicely
It maybe April Fools Day...
But this is no joke.

Today is April Fools Day. A holiday of fools who likes pranks, comedy and lots of funny jokes. However, I used to tend to laugh but I'm not....nor a clown or an actor performing for an entertainment. Bad luck for me, I guess.

Why can't I find something more fun for myself? Is it just me or did I get a seasonal depression? If that's the only answer, then yes, I am not funny like anyone. Plain, unsatisfied or a bit in a mix of gloominess when it comes to a holiday like this one.

I wonder what's in store for me in my opinion. What if that blonde-haired boy thinks that I'm nothing? Well, I'm not the funny kind and I don't know how to tell jokes just for laughs. I was awkward and I feel like everyone is laughing at me. Just perfect....

This is going to be a lot harder than I thought. I don't have any suggestions to say it first....but why me? I don't know how. In my own personal experience, I'd used to enjoy April Fools Day ever since I was little, same as I was a grown teenager and that change my life.

I was humiliated, embarrassed by those bullies who made fun of me and pull pranks just to get attention. I get afraid in front of the audience, feeling shy and nervous like I don't have to show my face. I hid myself under a mask because of my shyness.

I can't control the tremendous amount of anxiety any longer. But if I couldn't hold it for too long, I'll get a shock like a heart attack. I don't know how to make jokes in front of people. Now look at me, I'm the laughingstock of the whole town. Those are bad times.

Just awful indeed. But there's someone who wants to cheer me up. I first met an adorable blonde-haired boy with sparkling blue eyes I've ever seen. He looks so cute up close. Was he my spirit guide or a guardian angel of mine?

He was as brave as a hero. He held my little hands in mine as I stood up and gently kissed my cheek, telling me that everything is going to be alright. What an angelic voice. I blushed for very first time. He then whisper to my ear and says something to me as our secret.

He wants to be a savior when he grows up; manly, strong and courageous. He wants to be my friend and he also says these words to me that we shall meet again when we both grow up as teens or adults. Times were tough back then, but it was a miracle.

I sighed deeply at the flashback. When I first met that cute blonde-haired boy who I really liked, I blushed everytime as I can't stop staring into his eyes. I want to tell him about my true feelings for him. It's been so long we've seen each other. 💞💞

He was my Cupid to my Psyche. He's my Romeo and I'm his Juliet. However, to my parents...the major problem is they didn't believe me why I was close to an angelic spirit or imaginary friend. I'm the only one in this family who have seen it in my very own eyes.

I prayed and prayed...and there he was, sitting right beside me on the bed while he holds my both hands in his under the moonlight. I was still so shy until I felt his lips are on mine as he got on top of me. I blushed really hard, he giggled to my ear in a cute way.

My thoughts began to wonder. When he grows up, I wonder what he looked like. I blushed like a tomato and I can't stop looking at his adorable face. So perfect, stunning and handsome. He also had his white feathered wings on his back. His name is...Link.

I feel the same way too. I stayed with him as I fell asleep and had beautiful dreams about him....but it felt realistic to me. Chasing each other and running across the meadow. It was the happiest moment of my whole life. I want to see him again and I wished that I could stay with him forever.