[13] - [Charles Leclerc]

A/N: for zaynie_gal

TAGLIST: MariPecs10 snugleo Chami2007 marxssell DannyRicFan06 cuteleklerk LeylaEmerson Robb73 LandoNorris ferraritastic justanf1fan sxrryforthebadword ricciardoaf lewavocado Judy_Taurus sweetrose33 smilethankstothem rosaa- CassieRochester

WORDCOUNT: 746

13. "Do you want to be my holidate?".

This year 2020, or last year if you may, started with the weirdest message request you had received since ages. You had checked more than five times to make sure that it was actually Charles Leclerc who had sent you a dm. Not being too interested in motorsport, you only read about him in the newspapers every now and then, or when the Grand Prix was in your hometown Monte Carlo. Maybe he was your nextdoor neighbour and you didn't even know. Anyway, he had send you a direct message on instagram after you accepted his following request on your page. The message was clear, direct as it could be "Do you want to be my holidate?". At first, you thought how he had the nerve to just think that he could get every girl he wanted by sending them this kind of stuff. Who knows if you were the only one? But after thinking about it, maybe he needed a holidate just to get rid of the rumours about him and his ex-girlfriend, just to show he was in something stable towards his family and friends.

Honestly, the idea of not being asked all the time during a family gathering with Easter, Christmas, New Years, your birthday if you were in a relationship already, was sounding rather attractive. And you replied to his message not much later. The deal you had was pretty straight forward. If you were in need of a date for an event, a festive day, awkward family gathering's, you'd call each other and it would stop if one of you eventually got in a real relationship. It was fun to get to know Charles. He is charming and undeniably handsome after all. He often brought flowers or gifts, to thank you for the effort you're putting in to be with his family or his friends for a day or a weekend. You held hands without there being a meaning for it, he kissed your cheek for the image and you sometimes fixed his outfit to look invested in him. Valentine's day and he gifted you a gorgeous bouquet of roses, in the evening dinner with a couple he was befriended with. Easter and he invited you to his apartment in Saint Tropez with his family.

The time flew by to October and you started to notice that your smile became wider when seeing him for his birthday and he was surprised to feel delighted when you brought him a little gift. You got domestic with each other without knowing it. Christmas arrived and he was just stunned by how beautiful you looked in your dress for a dinner with your family. And the year passed to now, New Year's Eve. Charles had taken you to a party with a couple of his friends in Dubai, the apartment luxurious, the weather stunning for the time of the year. Charles hadn't been able to take his eyes off you and as he thought back on all the times you were simple Holidates, he had fallen in love with you throughout all the different dates. The countdown to the new year was nearing and Charles pulled you closer to him. You looked into his eyes, knowing that the moment would come that you'd kiss for the first time. Charles' touch on your face was soft and even while the countdown just passed ten, he leaned down to kiss you.

The kiss was everything you needed to confirm your feelings for each other, to assure each other you wanted more than just being holidates. You curled your arms around his neck and he deepened the kiss while the fireworks exploded in the air. "I want you to be my every day-date. Not just for the holidays". Charles said, a bit breathless. "I fell in love with you the previous year and I only want to fall in love with you more". He watched the corners of your mouth twitch upwards. "I feel the same way". You replied with a giggle and he nuzzled his nose against yours. "To being everyday-dates". He smiled and so did you. "Happy New Year to us". And that's how the strange message in your inbox led you to the love of your life.