Backseat Driver - [George Russell]

A/N: for f1lovesme

TAGLIST: LandoNorris justanf1fan slxtherins_prinxess marxssell f1_girl97 DannyRicFan06 f1ismylifelol

WORDCOUNT: 1295

WARNINGS: NSFW

REQUEST: You and George are in the backseat of a car and you're squeezed up against him as you're in the middle. His (very nice) hands are rested close to your thigh and it causes some sexual tension.

"Ready to leave, folks?". Lando said as he opened the backseat of the taxi. You had been out of for dinner with George and Lando and some more friends in Cologne, and currently headed back to the hotel. "Ready as I can be". George replied, opening the other side and you got into the backseat. Your boyfriend was rather tall and as Lando apparently needed a lot of space to sit on your other side, you were squeezed against George. Not that you minded anyway. You clicked your seatbelt into the lock and the cab started to drive. Some music was playing in the background and Lando hummed along while his gaze was focussed on the streets passing by. You looked in front of yourself, yet your eyes drifted off to George's hand that rested on his own leg, yet his fingertips occasionally brushed over your bare thigh as your skirt had rid up slightly by sitting down in the car. You ignored it after that, looking out of the window again. George however didn't ignore it. He continued to brush his fingertips up your skin and he eventually shifted his hand completely.

You sucked in a harsh breath when his warm palm rested just under the edge of your skirt. "Are you alright?". Lando asked with a chuckle. "Yeah, I mean, the sight is breathtaking". You quickly covered, pointing out of the window as you drove over a bridge that was build over the Rhine and the city lights were clearly visible. "Oh, you're right!". Lando said and he took out his phone to take a picture. George gently squeezed your thigh, looking at your face when your cheeks blushed crimson and you looked back at him, your lower lip sucked into your mouth. He suppressed the grunt that formed in the back of his throat, knowing that look in your eyes. His fingers playfully drummed against your skin, inching higher up your thigh yet they lowered immediately too. He still didn't want to expose you in the backseat of the car. You swallowed hard and you felt like the air had become thicker, the temperature in the backseat became warmer, and that while the driver had the airconditioning on. You gnawed down at your bottom lip, feeling the butterflies flutter around in your lower abdomen when George continued to give the subtle squeezes.

You looked down at his hand again, which was large enough to cover your whole thigh. His fingers were long and slender, making your mind go to unholy things. Just before you could get lost in your fantasies, the taxi driver turned around the corner and stopped in front of the pavement. You were somewhat glad the ride didn't take longer and you all got out. Lando offered to pay for the cab and you made your way into the lobby of the hotel. "My room's on the second floor, so I'll just take the stairs. See you guys later!". Lando said and jogged up the stairs that were close to the elevator. You and George got into the elevator meanwhile and you looked up at him when the doors closed and the elevator moved up to your floor. "What is it, angel eyes?". George hummed, his knuckles grazing your cheek and his thumb moved over your plump lower lip. "Did that arouse you?". He asked the bold question right away, causing the words to be stuck in your throat and instead of an answer, a soft whine was a response to him. George chuckled lowly. "Don't worry, I'll finish what I started". He hummed, kissing your cheek next and you felt your heart beating quicker at just the thought.

You had the key card of the hotel room in your purse and you took it out when you reached your floor and made your way to your shared room. You moved the card through the holder and George pushed the door open. You entered the room quietly and he started to take off his shoes, his socks as he watched you drop your purse on the table and you started to undo the zipper of the knee high boots you were wearing. You could feel him behind you when you looked at your flustered reflection in the mirror. You didn't take the effort to switch a light on as his fingers moved through your hair, gathering it as he moved it over your shoulders and away from your neck. George's bright eyes briefly glanced over at you in the mirror, before he leaned down and pressed a kiss to the curve of your neck. "Let me show you what I would've done in the backseat of the car if Lando wasn't there with us". George hummed lowly in your ear and you swallowed hard, his other hand moving over your hips and curled into the material of the skirt you were wearing. His fingers trailed over your inner thighs like he had done in the car, but they moved higher up this time.

George's lips nibbled on your pulse point, nearly feeling your heartbeat going up in tempo. Your knees felt weak when his touch expanded to your clothed core. George grunted lowly when he felt the lace of your underwear and his fingers brushed over your clothed nub of nerve endings. The friction felt a bit dull, however it caused your hips to slightly buck towards his hand. George's breath quickened when he looked at your figure in the reflection of the mirror. He pushed your thong aside and you felt his fingers graze your wet labia, making you whimper softly as he hummed while his thumb circled slowly around your bundle of nerves. You sucked in a harsh breath, feeling the delicious sparkles shoot up your spine. George slowly circled two of his digits at your entrance, gently pushing past in a shift thrust before he started to set a slow pace. Your legs felt slightly wobbly, however he held you up against him. Your skirt falling down his wrist blocked your view, but something about was erotic and caused you to be even more aroused. George didn't tease you now, his goal seemed to be to make you come as quickly as he could. His fingers moved quicker, the tips searching for the gathering of nerve endings inside of you.

George watched your lips parting with the angelic sounds you let out while he continued to twist, thrust and scissor his digits to your orgasm. His firm body behind you formed the support you needed to not fall down to your knees as you felt the familiar butterflies in your lower abdomen, your walls clenching around his fingers. "Oh, fuck". You cursed, biting down on your lower lip as your eyelids fluttered and your breath quickened, you were so close. George's thumb continued to stimulate your clit and that made you fall over the edge. George curled his arm around your waist while his fingers guided you through till you felt satisfied. George let go of you when you could stand on your own and you let yourself fall on the bed contently. "I was afraid you'd do that in the car". You pouted, making him chuckle as he laid down next to you. "I know". He laughed as you swatted his chest. "But satisfying my girl is something I'd rather only see myself". George grinned before he kissed your lips again.