Unraveled - [Lando Norris]

A/N: for wanderlust_gemini

TAGLIST: fayeexoxo dylansvqid Garrixer_06 landon0rris jxan_F1 MariPecs10 Chami2207 RedBullRacingFan McLaren_04 ferraritastic black_ma23 Judy_Taurus nathnath97 starlightxme Taaaaamz MilkeyboiLando sweetrose33 rosaa-

WORDCOUNT: 3027

WARNINGS: nsfw

SYNOPSIS: You and Lando are best friends for a lot of years already, and he takes you to the Amber Lounge after-party after the race in Abu Dhabi, where he realizes he's in love with you.

"Lando, mate, what a season you've had," Max patted his friend on the shoulder as soon as Lando made his way over to the lounging area where some other drivers were seated. "Thanks, so have you," Lando grinned, sitting down with his glass. "Did you bring anyone?" Max asked, sitting back with his glass of liquor. "Yeah, my friend Y/N," Lando pointed over to you on the dance floor. "And some of my Quadrant squad, but I actually have no idea where they are," Lando laughed. "I see," Max nodded. Carlos Sainz moved into their booth as well, after he left Isa with Kelly, Charlotte and you. "Our girls seem to get along with each other," Carlos commented, letting himself fall onto the leather couch. "Definitely," Max replied.

Lando looked over at you, dancing with the girlfriends of other driver's while sipping on the cocktail he had ordered for you. "You can't tell me you aren't together with her yet, mate," Carlos patted Lando's chest. "We're just friends, bro," Lando shrugged, nevertheless his eyes didn't moved away from you. You were wearing a gorgeous, sparkly dress that kept his eyes directed on you while the dress was glittering under the dimmed lights of the club. You had asked his opinion about it before leaving to the party, and he had felt speechless back then. He often saw you in leisure wear, which included a collection of Quadrant sweaters and his merchandise he always got you, with either leggings or sweats. Sometimes some jeans or a skirt, but this was something else.

The heels you wore fitted perfectly with your dress, and he admired how effortlessly you could walk on them. Lando watched as you had fun with Isa and Charlotte, dancing to the music with the girls, and friendly when greeting Sara and Sandra. "I'm going to get some more drinks, do you want anything?" Max asked, pulling him from his trance. "No, thanks," Lando replied. Max shuffled out of the booth to get to the bar, and Carlos commented he went to the restroom. Charles had disappeared when he saw Pierre entering, which left Lando alone. Lando downed the last drops of his glass, and he got up from his seat, making his way around the table to step down to the floor. Lando felt his palms getting warm and slightly sweaty when he neared you, Isa already nudging your elbow to let you know he was coming towards you.