[38] - [Alex Albon]

A/N: for Jhawker123

TAGLIST: Littlemissunnoticed BernadetteJoey _thaimilktea f1_girl97 Xeniia1311 justanf1fan LandoNorris

WORDCOUNT: 1663

WARNINGS: nsfw

38. "I've never done this before".

"Alex, can I come upstairs now?". You called at the bottom of the stairs. You had no idea what he had been doing there for half of the evening already. What you did know, is that you would like to change into some sweats and a sweater and curl up on the couch for the remaining hours till going to bed. "Just a second!". Alex replied and you chuckled, you were starting to get curious now. Today marked your one year anniversary with Alex. You had plans to go out for dinner or host a small party, however due to the current situation in the world, both didn't happen. So, you had to make the day yourself and it had been nice and relaxed, but it had made you frown when he disappeared into your shared bedroom and locked you out. "Okay, come". Alex appeared at the top of the stairs and you made your way up, watching his sparkling eyes and the soft smile that tugged on his lips. "It's not a prank, come". He laughed, assuring you when you eyed him skeptically and he took your hand in his.

The bedroom was dark, but the candles lit up enough to let you see each other. Flowers were spread around the bed, a bottle of champagne on the nightstand and some bonbons next to it. "I thought we should bring the date evening here as we can't go out". Alex said and you looked up at him with a smile. "I now understand what took you so long". You giggled and he grinned down at you. "Let me pour you a glass". Alex said and you sat down on the bed, the sheets freshly washed and smelling delicious. He handed you one of the two glasses and you took it from him. "This is amazing, Alex". You softly said, looking up at him. "I'm happy you're happy". Alex replied and you briefly closed your eyes when he pecked your lips. You drank the champagne and ate the chocolates, talking about all sorts of things, but mainly memories of how you first met, how awkward your first date was, yet also how much you both developed throughout the time.

Alex put the glasses that were long empty back on the nightstand and in the moment of encouragement you leaned towards him to kiss him. His weight pushed your body down on the mattress beneath you and your legs automatically curled around his hips. The kiss made you float away from this world and you hummed softly when his tongue glided over your lower lip before slipping into your mouth. You felt your mind getty all giddy meanwhile, you could feel only him, smell only his delicious cologne. The temperature in the room seemed to rise when Alex kissed your cheeks, your jaw and started to press his lips against your lip. He hummed lowly when he caught a whiff of your perfume, nuzzling his head further in the crook of your neck. You tilted your head back to give him more space and you felt his fingertips toying with the hem of your shirt. His head lifted and his eyes searched for yours. "Everything still okay?". He asked, a little concerned and you nodded.

"Alex, I'm fine, it's just-... I'm a bit nervous, I've never done this before". You stammered, your cheeks colouring rosy and Alex' smile widened as he caressed your face to calm you down. "And there's nothing wrong with that". He pecked your lips. "We can also just cuddle up in front of the TV". He suggested, but you shook your head. "No, I want to continue". You replied, taking the hem of your shirt between your fingers to tug it over your head yourself. "I trust you". You said and it convinced Alex that you really wanted this, and didn't just feel rushed because he wanted to. Alex continued where he left off before, pressing his lips to your neck. He started to suckle on your skin, gently letting his teeth graze over the sensitive spots. You relaxed underneath him, admiring his touch that trailed down your stomach and back up your ribs, eventually to your back to unclasp your bra. You made sure he disgarded his shirt as well, making you trace his muscled body and gather the courage to undo the belt of his jeans.

Alex slowly helped you out of your jeans, his fingertips trailing up and down your calves enough to make you squeeze your thighs together in anticipation. You whimpered softly at how good it felt to just have his hands all over your body, not even in specfic places, yet you had to admit that you felt the surge of heat rushing between your thighs when his palms gently cupped your breasts, his lips following the rise of your curves while his fingertips stimulated the heard pearls of your nipples. "I'll treat you like the princess you are, love". Alex muttered against your skin while his kisses moved lower and lower, to a destination already decided. You sunk more into the mattress, your head tossed back against the pillows when his head buried between your thighs. His tongue swirled over your core and you could only gasp and bring out strangled moans, your chest arched towards the cealing. Your fingers moved down your stomach and tangled in his raven strands.

Alex made you feel comfortable and loved and he didn't disappoint after he made the promise to you. You couldn't believe how good it felt to have his tongue between your folds like that, sinfully flatetening against your bundle of nerve endings afterwards. Sparkles began to shimmer in your lower abdomen, the unknown rise of such an intense feeling. Spots clouded your vision when Alex slowly guided two of his digits past your entrance, setting a slow pace and curling them up against the spongy spot inside of your walls. You squirmed in response, gnawing down at your bottom lip and your fingers had found their hold in the duvet underneath you. Alex' eyes flickered up to watch your blissed out expressions, sucking your clit into his mouth for a last time and you came hot and heavy, a cry leaving your mouth and you trembled slightly at the intensity and the pleasure that washed over you. Alex slowly kissed his way up your body, as if to make up for all the spots he hadn't kissed yet.

Your lips connected in other delicious kiss and you could feel his erection against your thigh. Both of your set of pupils had dilated widely, gazing into each other's eyes with small smiles and he briefly turned away from you to get a condom, ripping the package open and rolling the piece of latex protection down his shaft. The scented candles had done their work and let you bathe in the gentle vanilla scent, the lights still dimmed and dark, nothing could improve the setting at the moment. One of Alex' elbows leaned next to your head, the other guiding himself between your thighs. "Tell me when you want to stop, hmm?". He muttered, dropping a kiss to your forehead and you nodded, only able to nod while you looked down at where your bodies were about to connect. You held your breath when he slowly pushed forward, making you hiss at the sharp pain of your walls stretching and accommodating to his size, however it wasn't something unbareable.

His fingers grazed over your cheek, drawing your attention up to his face. You looked into his eyes when your fingers slotted together and your thighs spread a little more to make it easier for him. Alex was gentle, soft and it soon felt more pleasurable for you. He grunted lowly in your neck, your tight walls offering the best form of stimulation he had ever felt. He gently untangled his fingers from yours, holding the back of your neck to kiss you again, then letting his mouth wander down to your neck as his pace slightly quickened. He heard your gasps and whimpers, glad the sounds of pleasure came out of you. It began to feel electrifying, your nails digging into his back and leaving red half-moons. The kisses that were dropped on your neck only adding more to the feeling. Your heart dropped to the pit of your stomach in such a good way. You didn't try to control your feelings and your sounds anymore, letting it all out. You nearly lost it when his hand slipped between your bodies and added pressure to your nub of nerve endings.

Alex moaned in response to the contractions of your core around him, his hips continuing to roll into yours till you orgasmed for a second time. Your eyes closed at the blissful moment, your fingers had curled around his biceps to hold on to and he slowly thrusted to get through both of your orgasms as he released in the condom. Alex withdrew his hips and held himself up above you to kiss your cheek, briefly getting off the bed to throw the condom away. You had turned to your side after pulling the sheets over you, you were a bit sore but nothing you couldn't handle after something so amazing with your boyfriend. Alex joined you after pulling his sweats on, slipping under the covers with you. "How are you feeling?". He asked, his fingers moving through your hair. "In heaven". You replied with a giggle and he smiled. "I only wished for my first time to be at least a little comfortable, but I'm happy it was so much more". You said, resting your head on his chest.

Alex pressed his lips to your forehead, holding you in his arms after the perfect ending of your first year anniversary day.