[4] - [Pierre Gasly]

A/N: for Krasnaja_Wdowa

TAGLIST: VILNYL Chami2207 IAmfilastrocca LandoNorris justanf1fan _thaimilktea wanderlust_gemini

WORDCOUNT: 794

4. "Just hold my hand, I won't let you slip".

Rouen had transformed into a Christmas paradise and Pierre was more than eager to take you there and show it to you. He suggested to visit the centre, where an ice rink also was and to go ice skating after shopping. You had dreamily stared up at him when he told it to you with a lot of passion, nearly not even getting a word he said when he proposed the moment about the ice rink and it caused you to now stand in front of the ice rink with the slightly panicked feeling: you absolutely couldn't skate. Every girl seemed to automatically have the talent to sway over the ice like some kind of ice princess, but unfortunately you didn't get any of those genes. "But Pierre...". You started, a soft pout showing up on your face and it caused him to frown. "Mon amour, I thought you wanted to go here?". He asked and he was right. "Yes, but I forgot to tell you that I can't skate". You added, the poor tone in your voice causing him to start laughing. "Come on, I'll help you. Nothing to be afraid of! I'll teach you". Pierre said.

His hand on your lower back gently urged you to move forward and walk up to the stand where you could hire the skates. Pierre got two pairs and you sat down on a bench at the side. You felt lost already as you didn't even manage to tie your skate correctly, which made Pierre kneel down in front of you and do it for you. Through everything, he had a smile on his face and didn't mind it at all that you were so inexperienced with this. "I promise it will be fun". Pierre said as he helped you tot your feet, his hands feeling warm as they brushed over your cold cheeks. You grew warm at his loving gesture and he leaned down to kiss you. Pierre adjusted your earmuffs and let you hold on to his arm while waddling to the ice. He stepped on it and turned around for you. You looked down at the ice and then back at him, could you back out at this moment? "Just hold my hand, I won't let you slip". Pierre told you and you nodded, placing your hand in his and stepping on the ice.

Your heart skipped a beat when you nearly slipped away, but Pierre caught you with ease, as he promised. "Okay, now you gotta move over the ice, love. It's not gonna bite". He said, making you giggle a little. You tightly held onto him while moving around the ice rink for a round. You got the hang of it eventually, after you managed to hold your balance on the slippery ice. You held Pierre's hand nevertheless. You weren't wearing gloves and he seemed to be unaffected by the cold. You could rent the skates for an hour, and that hour passed before you knew it. Pierre hopped over to the grass next to the ice rink and with ease he lifted you from the ice to put you securely next to him. You both got your feet out of the skates and brought them back. "Shall we go for some hot chocolate?". Pierre asked. "Finally". You replied and it made you both laugh. Not much later, you were sipping on a mug of hot chocolate with caramel syrup covering the whipped cream, seated next to each other while watching kids having fun.

The square was beautifully decorated, the lights sparkling in the dark of the night. You were looking forward to spend Christmas with Pierre. You looked over at him and he looked so cozy with the beanie pulled over his ears, the winter jacket he was wearing. Pierre looked back at you, a smile forming on his face. His fingers wiped some of the caramel syrup from the corner of your mouth, before he leaned towards you to kiss you tenderly. "Thank you for today". You told him. "I'm glad you liked today". Pierre replied. "Every day with you is amazing, even if we go ice skating". You said and it made him chuckle. "Well, let's go home and get into a warm bed. Didn't you mention The Grinch will be on TV tonight?". He said, making you nod as you scooped the last bits of whipped cream from your cup and then throwing it away. "Alright, let's get going then". Pierre reached for your hand again and your fingers entwined, ready to go home and end a perfect day in a perfect way.