[11] - [Sebastian Vettel]

A/N: for geoellen136

TAGLIST: rosaa- Littlemissunnoticed Taaaaamz verstoppen nascar_dillon fraugoretzka

WORDCOUNT: 525

11. "Stop hogging the blanket!".

Your eyes fluttered open in the middle of the night. You shivered in response to the cold air of the airconditioner and you reached out for the edge of the blanket to pull it up to under your chin. You slightly tugged it away from Sebastian, who seemed to hold it tightly. You didn't know why this hotel in Silverstone seemed to think it was to have a single blanket for a double bed, meaning you didn't have your own blanket and Sebastian didn't have his own blanket either. It was too hot to sleep without the airconditioning on and it would be too cold to sleep without a blanket, so you pulled it a little more to your side. You rested your head on the pillow again and you dozed off as soon as your goosebumped skin got some warmth. It didn't take long before you felt the blanket slipping off you and you held onto it before Seb would pull it away from you again. You fell asleep easily, yet you woke up for the third time, annoyed when the blanket was off your body once again.

"Seb". You pushed his shoulder. "Seb, really, you gotta stop hogging the blanket!". You hissed, causing him to groan in response. "I'm not, you're hogging the blanket". Sebastian said, rolling to his side to face you. "I woke up three times already because I was cold". You said, switching the light on the nightstand on and sitting up, proving your point when you only got a small piece of the duvet, the rest draped over his legs. Sebastian started to laugh. "I'm sorry". He said and you managed to giggle softly too. "Come, I know how to solve this". Sebastian said and held the blanket up for you. You laid down on your side and snuggled into his embrace, your back pressed to his bare chest. His arm curled around your waist, the blanket following and you were wrapped up in a warm cocoon of his body heat and the blanket. "Better like this?". Sebastian hummed, kissing your bare shoulder. "Definitely". You replied and reached out for the switch of the light to turn it off again.

You closed your eyes as you listened to his soft breath that fanned into your hair. Just to be sure, you wrapped your fingers tightly around the edge of the blanket to hold it close to you, in case he would turn away from you in his sleep. You were sound asleep afterwards, however apparently you were the one who turned away in your sleep and you had curled your leg around the blanket too, leaving barely anything for him. Sebastian didn't mind as he only noticed it in the morning, his skin feeling rather cold and he pressed a kiss to your cheek to wake you up. "Did you sleep well?". He asked and you nodded contently. "I noticed, because you were totally hogging the blanket". Sebastian teasingly grin and laughed when you rolled your eyes and swatted his chest.