[3] - [Lewis Hamilton]

A/N: for lewavocado

TAGLIST: Elle_prn ricciardoaf dagmara_1311 black_ma23 mrvlous MeryAnnGonzalez Nefix99

WORDCOUNT: 717

3. "Have you seen my hoodie?". "Nooo". "You're wearing it, aren't you?".

You were contently wrapped up in a blanket, your head moving along to the beat of the music. You were studying in the living room and you had connected your spotify to the Bose sound system Lewis had installed in his living room of the penthouse in London. He was currently out on the balcony, working out to keep in shape. You were focussed on your morning lecture, watching the attached videos and making notes on the powerpoint. You were dressed in one of Lewis' hoodies from his new collection with Tommy Hilfiger and may you add, it was the best choice to steal this one from his closet. Not that he'd mind, he had like endless access to them. You reached for your smoothie, which Lewis had made this morning. It was fruity and sweet and delicious.

Having him at home was the best thing. You didn't have to go out either and you were around each other all the time. Coco and Roscoe were at your feet on the couch, lazily napping in the morning sun. You barely noticed him coming into the living room till he opened the cabinet and threw you a candy. "Have you eaten yet?". Lewis asked, his skin sweaty and he looked like he did a hell of a work out on the balcony. "Hmm, not yet". You hummed in response, your pen scribbling over the paper. "Come, I can make some lunch". Lewis tried, making his way over to the couch to lean his head atop of yours and see what you were studying. "You should shower first". You replied with a teasing laugh and Lewis laughed as well, gathering your hair in his hand to pull your head back.

He looked at you up side down with a smile, leaning down to press a kiss to your lips. "Fine, I'll shower first. Will you ever close that laptop, then?". He asked and you nodded while he walked away to get to the bathroom. You continued your study for another ten minutes and then saved the documents that were edited and you closed your laptop, including your notebook and you put it back in its case. You didn't rise from the couch yet, you were seated quite comfortably and warm and you leaned back against the thick cushions. Lewis had showered meanwhile and peaked his head around the corner. "Have you seen my hoodie?". He asked, coming closer as he wanted to take a look at the colour of the hood that peaked over the edge of the couch. "Nooo". You dragged the last letter, pulling your blanket higher up.

Lewis chuckled, walking around the couch. "You're wearing it, aren't you?". He said and suddenly pulled on the end of the blanket, causing the thing to fly off you and expose the soft pink Tommy x Lewis hoodie you were wearing. "I see you've stolen it from my closet". His eyebrows rose. "You have so many!". You replied and then squealed with laughter when he pulled on your ankles and lifted you up so effortlessly, hanging you upside down above the floor. Lewis carefully took you into the kitchen before letting you down to the floor. He fixed the sweater on you and he smiled at you. "You can keep it on, love". He said, his arms wrapping around your waist. "Else I would've taken another one". You replied and he laughed, his chest rumbling when your hands rested against him.

"I know". Lewis said next and kissed your lips once more before letting go of you. "I was thinking we could have some lunch and then take Coco and Roscoe out". He said while opening the fridge to take some eggs out. "Sure". You hummed, slightly disappointed it meant you'd have to put on some joggers, but being out in the fresh air for a couple minutes wasn't bad either. You looked at him from your spot at the table. He had braided his hair again and it looked so good on him. You stood up and wrapped your arms around his waist from behind, making him smile. "I love you, baby".