[38] - [Nico Hülkenberg]

A/N: for MartinaT22

WORDCOUNT: 1334

WARNINGS: nsfw

38. "I've never done this before".

The evening with Nico had been amazing. As the fourth date, he had taken you out to a nice restaurant in Cologne and afterwards he had taken you to a river cruise across the Rhine. Everything was perfect. Nico parked his Porsche on the porch of his apartment and you both got out of the car. You were eager to slip into some comfortable clothing and get rid of the heels on your feet and dream away on the couch about the fact that your boyfriend was so amazing. Nico had offered you could stay the night at his apartment, if you prefered even in separate bedrooms, which had made you smile as he was so thoughtful. Nico's fingers brushed softly over your arms to take your coat away. It made you turn back to him with a smile after he had put up both of your coats. Nico smiled down at you, lifting your chin slightly to angle your face more up to his. Your eyelids fluttered when he kissed you, it was soft and tender and made you feel warm inside.

"Thanks for everything tonight". You muttered against his lips. "Everything for you, princess". Nico replied, smiling against your mouth before fully connecting your lips again. There was something about the kiss that made your spine tingle and your cheeks burn up hotly. His hands held your waist, pulling you more into his firm chest. Of course you and Nico had made out before, but you could somehow sense this was something else. Your back gently hit the wall of the hallway behind you, a soft whimper coming from your lips before his tongue glided over the seam of your mouth. Your hands rested on his chest, relaxing a little more as you moved them up to find his blonde strands in the nape of his neck. Your heart skipped a beat when one of his hands moved down the back of your dress, squeezing your bum with his palm. You softly pushed his chest and he stopped immediately. "I'm sorry if it was too quickly, I-...". You shook your head when he started to apologize.

"No, it's not that, it's...". You sighed softly, not sure if he'd laugh when you would tell him. "I've never done this before". You told him. Nico lifted your face again. "That's nothing to be ashamed of". He said, making you feel relieved. "We can go and have something to drink on the couch, if you don't feel comfortable to move stages yet". Nico said, his knuckles caressing your cheek. "I do feel comfortable with you, I just wanted you to know that I'm inexperienced with everything that comes after kissing". You let out a small giggle and it made him chuckle. "We can take it slow, as slow as you want". He continued. "Okay". You nearly whispered and he leaned down again to kiss you more. You felt even more relaxed now, even when his hands slowly pulled your dress slightly upwards so he could wrap one of your legs around his waist, the other following and he carried you through his apartment to his bedroom.

Nico gently let you down on the floor again, his lips lingering on yours while his fingers moved to the zipper of your dress. Nico slowly pulled it down, pushing your dress down your body, leaving you in your lace underwear. "Everything alright?". He asked, caressing your bare spine. You nodded, your eyes sparkling when you looked up at him. You started to unbutton his blouse and he lifted you up once more, placing you in his lap. His touch felt warm on your hips and you continued to undo his blouse till you could push it off his shoulders. Your hands roamed over his toned chest and his musclar shoulders, leaning down to kiss him once more as kissing him made you feel a little more comfortable with the situation. Nico turned the two of you around, shoving your heels off your feet and you closed your eyes when his touch wandered over your body, feeling your bare skin. As he made sure you felt fine, he unclasped your bra. His hands on your breasts shot sparkles through your body.

His touch was pleasurable and soft whimpers already tumbled off your lips while he placed kisses all over your body. It took long before he started to kiss your hips and your thighs and he did it on purpose to create the eagerness in you, to make sure you really wanted it. Nico watched you when your back arched as he slid your panties down your legs. His hair slightly tickled on the inside of your thighs and adrenaline shot through your bloodstream when he was about to go down on you. The pleasure he offered you felt magical and you soon felt your body let go of the last bit of the tension as his head was buried between your thighs. Your hands curled the sheets in their fists and you were surprised with the sounds you let out yourself while he sucked your nub of nerve endings into his mouth and made sure you reached your orgasm not many seconds later. Nico's fingertips circled around your entrance and he let you feel the stretch of your walls around them, gently thrusting them through your orgasm.

He sat up on his knees, getting rid of the rest of his clothing and he reached into the drawer of his nightstand to get a condom. He rolled the latex piece of protection down his erection and he threw the packaging away. Your cheeks were red at the sight of him, but you felt the heat pooling in your lower abdomen again, assuring you that you wanted this and that you felt ready. Nico's hands found yours and your fingers entwined. He gently entered you, your walls lubricated enough to not hold up the movement. You gasped at the intense burn in your lower body, but he worked slowly through it and the pain faded away. You began to enjoy the intimate connection with your boyfriend, your legs wrapping more tightly around his waist and he slightly quickened his pace. It felt heavenly to be in his arms like this and you were glad you waited till this moment, that it would feel perfect. Nico held you tightly against his chest, pressing sweet kisses to your neck.

Your sounds were getting more desperate when the coil in your lower abdomen grew tighter and tighter and Nico leaned his forehead against yours, softly pecking your lips. He felt your walls clenching around him and it would only take a few thrusts more to take you to that endorphin high again. You felt like you were in a world where only you two existed and you looked at his blissed out face when he followed you into the state of euphoria. You were both slightly sweaty and the evening breeze that blew through the opened window cooled down your hot bodies. Nico kissed your forehead and threw the condom in the bin before coming back to you. He got one of his shirts and pulled it over your head as he got into some clean underwear. "Were you comfortable?". He asked as he leaned up on his elbow while you curled into his side. "Very". You smiled. "It was great". You said. "I'm glad I waited, I felt ready with you". Nico smiled at what you said, happy that you were happy.

"And if you wanted to wait even longer, it was fine with me too. I'm serious about us, babe. I want you to know that". He said. Your heart swell in your chest and you reached for his face to pull him in for a kiss. You rested your head on his chest when you pulled away, this was the perfect ending to the perfect evening.