[35] - [Pierre Gasly]

A/N: for 16WOLKE11

TAGLIST: MariPecs10 Chami2207 LandoNorris justanf1fan _thaimilktea wanderlust_gemini

WORDCOUNT: 1911

WARNINGS: nsfw (unprotected sex)

35. "I need you".

Having a short break together in the Maldives before Pierre would travel to Bahrain had to be his best idea ever. The weather was amazing and the privacy the house offered before the hectics of the season would officialy start, was very much needed. The two of you had been to Dubai already during the winter break, but while having to think alot about the covid situation and then with Pierre getting infected with the virus, it wasn't really relaxing after all. You were happy he had planned this and you enjoyed laying in the sun in your bikini, having some fruit in a bowl next to you and peach infused water on the other side. The shadow that suddenly hovered over you made you lift your sunglasses and you looked directly into your boyfriend's eyes that matched the clearness of the water that surrounded you. "Hi, mon ange," Pierre muttered, his face upside down for you, making you giggle softly.

"Did you finish?" you asked. Even while this was a short get away, he was busy with a short workout before you would be relaxing all day. "Mhm," he hummed, briefly letting his eyes glide over your beautiful body in the floral printed bikini. "Alright," you replied, your eyelids fluttering as he leaned down to peck your lips. Pierre walked around the chair you laid on and he situated himself on the netted hammock that hung above the water. "Can you take a picture for my instagram?" he spoke up and you sat up while nodding. Pierre handed you his phone when you reached for it. He laid back on the hammock, placing one hand behind his head while the other rested comfortably on his thigh. You unlocked his screen to go to the camera application, getting it to focus on him. Your eyes peaked at him from over his phone, watching his tone body and he was obviously flexing. You took a couple pictures for him nevertheless.

You handed the phone back to him and you were still letting your eyes wander over him while he laid there. Pierre had bulked up for real during the last couple months. He had trained incredibly hard with Pyry all the time and while you had cursed his PT for occupying him so much, his physique was a blessing. He didn't need to clench his abdomen for the pattern of muscles to show up on his body, his biceps firm and looking like a great leverage to hold on to. You moved to sit on your knees next to him, watching as he typed a short caption and published the post on his instagram page. "What is it, babe?" Pierre asked as your gaze was still resting on him. "You look so good, Pierre. It's nearly unfair," you huffed, causing him to chuckle. "All yours," Pierre replied, his hand reaching out to caress your cheek. The touch was too small to satisfy your sudden neediness and you swung one of your knees over his hips to straddle him.

"Oh, I see how it is," Pierre grinned, his fingers trailing over the back of your thighs. "Do you?" you asked, leaning forward while your hands skimmed over his firm chest, letting your palms rest on his pectorals. "Pierre..." You said and his eyes flickered back up to yours as the sultry sound of your voice caused the goosebumps to rise upon his skin, even in temperatures like these. "I need you," you finished. His grip on your thighs tightened as he lifted you off him so you could both get out of the hammock. You let out a laugh as he nearly dove towards you to lift you up again, swinging your legs around his waist and your arms curled around his neck while he carried you into the house. He reached the bedroom within a couple steps and he dropped you on the clear, white bed sheets. Since the house was literally build on the water, the reflection of the light made everything ten times as bright and it made you look absolutely gorgeous right in front of him.