[14] - [Lando Norris]

A/N: For MilkeyboiLando this is so soft im in tears

TAGLIST: heyimmilly RacingOlive lyriika sweetrose33 Taaaaamz wanderlust_gemini landoandashton FOREVERLANDO nathnath97 Loczek_Bradleya chal_lelerc ricciardoaf _thaimilktea Judy_Taurus f1written crazyeperson Xeniia1311 justanf1fan black_ma23 LandoNorris

WORDCOUNT: 587

14. "You're so warm, stay five more minutes".

The peaceful morning was disturbed when Lando's alarm rung. Spending a lot of time together since half of the F1 season was cancelled definitely had its benefits, however the time his alarm rung wasn't specifically something you were fond of. Lando's arm rose from your body and he turned to his nightstand to turn the alarm off. Lando yawned softly and turned back to you, watching your sleepy eyes open. The sun was shining already outside and it looked like it was going to be a beautiful day, yet the only thing you wanted was snuggle back into his embrace and stay in bed till you couldn't sleep anymore. "Good morning, princess". His voice was slightly hoarse and you could only hum in response, your arm rising over the blankets and your hand glided to his torso.

Lando's fingers moved through your hair, twirling the strands around his fingers. Your head moved to lay on his chest and he chuckled softly as he noticed you weren't going to let him get out of bed soon. "Darling...". He muttered, propping himself up on his elbow and looking down at you. He smiled, the back of his knuckles caressing your face. "You're so warm, stay just five minutes more". You whimpered, pushing yourself more up against him. Lando couldn't resist his girl, looking so cozy in his bed. Lando remained where he was, feeling your fingertips trace random patterns on his chest and his abdomen, his fingers continuing to comb through your hair meanwhile. Your eyes closed and you listened to his steady heart beat. You didn't want to fall asleep and then wake up to notice he was out for training already.

"I really have to go now". Lando whispered, ten minutes had already passed by now. He leaned forward and kissed your cheek, pecking your lips a couple times afterwards. "Hmmff...". You complained, pulling your arms back and clutching the duvet higher up your body. "I'll be back before noon and then we can prepare some lunch". Lando said, still dropping kisses on your cheek. It made your nose scrunch up and you let out a soft giggle. "Afterwards I have a Skype meeting with my management, but I'm all yours later, darling". Lando said. "We'll cook dinner, have a nice night together...". Your giggles grew louder when he didn't stop kissing your face and your eyes opened now to peak at him. "I love you". You spoke, your hand cupping his cheek.

"I love you more". Lando nuzzled his nose against yours. You watched him as he got up from the bed, his training clothes already laid out on his chair and he slipped into some clean underwear, training shorts and a long sleeved shirt. Lando took his phone from the nightstand, unplugging it from the charger to slide it in his pocket. "See you later". He smiled at you, leaning over one last time to kiss your lips and you hummed in response. "Have fun". You waved at him and the door of the bedroom closed behind him. You rolled over to his side of the bed, breathing in the scent of his cologne that was left on the pillow and his side of the covers. You couldn't wait for him to return.