[39] - [Max Verstappen]

A/N: for Littlemissunnoticed

TAGLIST: Garrixer_06 MariPecs10 DannyRicFan06 bluzklus MariaThepld LandoNorris Tasha_Stan_Shady ferraritastic f1written Marieke_FZ mickschumi honestlyseb

WORDCOUNT: 1355

WARNINGS: nsfw (oral (female receiving)

39. "Did you come already?"

You were so incredibly tired. A new week nearly started again and you didn't even feel recharged by the weekend. Your agenda had been filled from Monday till Friday, plenty of time to relax in the past two days, but you still felt uptight and stressed about god knows what. Maybe it was because your classes were starting again next week and you were totally done with the online lectures. Governments thought about everything to open again, but you hadn't heard a thing about getting back to live lectures in college halls. You had slept in this morning, yet the nine hour sleep didn't get you back to your energetic self right away. Max noticed you were easily irritated and he mostly let you do your thing and he wasn't in your way. You appreciated the space he gave you, however, at the same time you felt like you haven't been together all week, which made your heart clench at the thought.

You had taken a shower just yet, the towel on top of your head feeling heavy and you shook it off, leaving your hair a little wet. Wearing one of Max' shirts to bed, you let yourself fall on top of the duvet and turned to your side. Your phone was charging on your nightstand and the time showed it was just nine p.m, way too early to get to bed for your usual schedule. Max came upstairs to see if you were done showering already and he found you curled up on the bed. "Love? Is everything okay?" Max softly asked, his knees pressing into the mattress causing the other side of the bed to sink lightly under his weight. "I'm just tired," you muttered. "And stressed. I felt so tense this week," you continued, about to turn towards him, but his arm curled around you to pull you into his chest. "Why didn't you tell me about it?" Max hummed, pressing a sweet kiss to your shoulder.

"You said you were fine each time I asked," he added. "That's just a part of not wanting to give in," you chuckled lightly, your fingers trailing over his arm. "We haven't been cozy together all week," Max pouted a little, even though you couldn't see it. "Your favourite movies were replaying on TV and we didn't cuddle up on the couch," he continued. "I know, I'm sorry," you replied softly and you turned around in his embrace to curl your arms around his neck. You were met with the soft material of his sweater, his sweats on his legs feeling warm against yours when your limbs tangled together. "I could've taken some of your stress away," Max said, one of his hands caressing your face, his fingertips delicately swiping over your cheekbone. You smiled weakly, knowing he wanted the best for you. He leaned forward to kiss you and you gladly shuffled closer to him to let him envelop you in his embrace.

Max pulled away after a couple pecks, but you enjoyed his touch and his kiss too much, making you curl your fingers into his sweater to pull him back down. His fingers buried into your hair at the back of your head, careful as he rolled over you. You let your eyes fall closed when he deepened the kiss, the warm feeling flooding your body and you focussed less on the headache that had been forming at the back of your brain ever since this morning. You hummed softly at the feeling of his hands that wandered under the shirt that covered your body, his fingers digging into your bare waist as he pulled your body against his while his tongue found yours, exploring your mouth. A moan elicited from your lips when his mouth kissed your cheek and Max started to nibble on the exposed skin of your neck. "Baby, just let me help you relax," Max' voice had lowered and you could only nod in response.

You felt less tense already, loving to be in his arms like this and you wondered why you hadn't made time for this earlier this week. Max' teeth playfully grazed over your neck, sucking gentle love bites to the surface of your skin, his tongue lapping against your sweet spot to make you melt beneath him. You felt yourself getting eager, your hips bucking slightly up against him, but he ignored it at first. Max rode your shirt up, one of his hands rising to cup the soft skin of your breast and his fingertips rolled over your hardened nipple. You arched your back a little, your core clenching around nothing when the subtle sparkles shot up your spine. His lips kissed your stomach and down to your navel, nearing the waistline of your panties. Max tugged them down your legs, spreading your thighs open for him. Your mind was already clouded with him before his head buried between your legs.

Max left sweet kisses on your inner thigh, kissing the dents and creases of your skin before leaving a lavender bite on your hipbone and finally letting his mouth wander further south. You inhale sharply as his tongue delicately moves through your folds, curving down to your core and teasing your entrance. His hands press your thighs further apart, one of his hands moving and settling between your thighs. Two of his digits sheathed gently inside of you, his fingertips coaxing at your gathering of nerve endings inside of your right away. The feeling was overwhelming already, blushes dotting your cheeks pink when you swore your orgasm was nearly there. His lips wrapped around your swollen clit, his tongue that lapped over the bundle of nerves making you see stars. You balled the material of the duvet in your fists and you let out a high-pitched whimper of his name, your walls clenching tightly around his fingers.

"Did you come already?" Max asked, watching you tremble beneath him. "F-fuck, I did," you said. "Do want me t-..." "Please," you cut him off and you let your head roll back when his mouth was on your core again, his sodden fingers setting a pace again. The euphoria of your previous orgasm still rolling through your body, sparkling at the very ends of your nervesystem as Max continued to curve his tongue around your clit, his fingertips curling up against your inner walls and coaxing at the that delicious spot deep inside of you. The sounds you let out were wonderful to his ears and he hummed lowly in response to the whimpers and cries you let out. Your back arched up at the intense feeling that was building in your lower abdomen, the coil thick and about to snap again. Max' fingers twist, curl and scissor their way to your second orgasm, loving the sensitive reaction to his thumb on your clit when he lifted his mouth.

Your hand snaked down to find his hair, twisting your fingers into the strands and letting him bury his head deeper between your thighs. Tension build up in your lower body and it released in a heavenly way when he made you come again. "Oh my," you whimpered, not able to finish your sentence. Max slowly guided you through, the sweet tingles of your orgasm still remaining in your body as he kissed back up your hips, slowly over your stomach and towards your cheek. He pecked your lips, caressing your face. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "A lot better," you smiled up at him, cupping his cheek. And you truly did, making you regret that you had walked around feeling so uptight for a week already. "Will you tell me earlier next time when you're stressed?" Max nuzzled his nose against yours as you nodded and you turned to your side when he fell down next to you. "I will," you promised and he smiled at you, pulling you into his chest.