[17] - [Lando Norris]

A/N: for Alessiaaa_0357

TAGLIST: landoandashton LandoNorris Judy_Taurus _thaimilktea allshookup123 CassieRochester RacingOlive rosaa- MilkeyboiLando Taaaaamz wanderlust_gemini ferraritastic nathnath97 f1written crazyeperson ricciardoaf black_ma23 DannyRicFan06

WORDCOUNT: 647

17. "You smell so nice".

Lando was returning from the second race on Silverstone tonight. He had texted it might be a little later as he helped his mechanics with the car, which was send straight to Barcelona for the last race of the current triple header. Lando wanted a few days at his apartment, in his private bubble before he had to fly in for the next race. You were already in his bed, curled up under the sheets with your phone, spending some time on your social apps to kill the time till he was coming back home. It was past eleven already, so you assumed he had left Silverstone some time ago. And indeed, about twenty minutes later the headlights flickered over the porch and the engine rumbled before it was turned off. You got up and dribbled down the stairs, happy to see him in the hallway while he dropped his luggage there. Lando smiled at you, his arms opening to let you into his embrace. "Hey, love". He muttered into your hair when you hugged him tightly. "Hey". You said, your fingers curling into the material of his sweater.

"You did so well today, Lando. Even though it's probably not what you had in mind as a race result". You said, letting slightly go to look up at him. Lando shrugged. "It wasn't really ideal, but P9 still means some points. Not every race can go the way I want it to go". You nodded, your hand reaching up to caress his face and he leaned towards you to kiss your lips. You were glad he didn't beat himself up about it so much, which he tended to do sometimes. "I'm going to get a quick shower, I stink". Lando said and pulled away from you gently. "Then we'll snuggle up under the covers and I'll tell you all about my weekend and you tell me all about yours?". He suggested and you contently nodded, closing your eyes when he pressed a kiss to your forehead. You went back upstairs while he was in the shower and he was in there only shortly. After he washed himself, he knotted the towel around his waist and walked out to find some clothing in the closet in his room. You looked up at him from your spot in the bed, admiring the way the golden light of the lamp on the nightstand lit up his figure.

You watched him as he pulled some underwear from his drawers, putting them on before choosing a pair of shorts and he joined you in bed. Lando had a loving gaze in his eyes when he looked down at you, his fingertips tracing your cheekbone and he leaned down to kiss you once more. Your heart clenched in your chest at the feeling the kiss gave you, making you curl your fingers into his slightly damp hair and push yourself closer to him. His hand moved to your waist, sliding to your lower back to hold you close. He let go of you softly and you smiled at him again. "You smell so nice". You hummed, feeling him press another kiss to your cheek. "Glad I do". He chuckled. "So, tell me about your weekend". Lando said, knowing you had called yesterday and you probably didn't do much beside what you already told him, but nevertheless he propped himself up on his elbows and he looked down at you when you told him about your Sunday. He got lost in your smile meanwhile, in the sparkles in your eyes and you could tell him the same story over and over again, he wouldn't mind, just as long as you were smiling and happy.