[9 & 12] - [Lando Norris]

A/N: For sweetrose33

TAGLIST: snugleo VILNYL Chami2007 IAmfilastrocca RedBullRacingFan f1_girl97 DannyRicFan06 m___a___r LandoNorris ferraritastic black_ma23 justanf1fan f1written Judy_Taurus _thaimilktea ricciardoaf nathnath97 wanderlust_gemini landoandashton Taaaaamz MilkeyboiLando formulaliv rosaa- CassieRochester

WORDCOUNT: 653

9. "Just step a little closer to me... to your left... woah! Would you look at that, we're under the mistleloe, what a complete and utter coincidence!". & 12. "Merry Christmas, love".

It was mid-December and the month was building up towards Christmas and the end of the year, almost everyone's favorite time ever. The cold weather suddenly fitted right into the picture and the atmosphere, coming inside a warm house became the most comforting feeling and curling up on the couch with a blanket and a damping mug of hot chocolate was the perfect excuse to take a pause from everything, because it's Christmas. Lando had to be at the factory every now and then, before the Christmas break would really start, but you were together in London and the best three months of the new year were about to start for the two of you. Lando wasn't really looking forward to spending a whole day at Harrods, Primark and whatever other stores you wanted to visit to collect the Christmas decorations, however in the end he had enjoyed the day with you a lot. You were glad he did come with you, because what you had bought could never be carried all by yourself back home.

Lando had left the boxes with everything you bought in the living room and went to do something else, however he had grown curious and helped you later on. Next to that, he had secretly put a mistletoe in your basket when you weren't paying attention to him and he was determined to hang it somewhere before you could discover it. There was some music playing in the background while you untangled the string of lights to spread it around the Christmas three, the silver and gold coloured balls added later. Lando thought it was adorable you spend so much time and dedication into decorating the house, and he had to admit, it truly looked like a cozy, Christmas home when you were almost done. You put the candles on the table and you were unpacking the Christmas wreath to put it on the door outside. "Where are you going?". Lando asked, following you, quickly getting the mistletoe to put it somewhere in the hallway. "To put up the wreath!". You replied, opening the front door and you hung it on the door, adjusting it to make sure it looked perfect.

You pulled a bit on the ribbons, dusting off some flock here and there before you decided it was perfect. "What do you think?". You asked, smiling at your boyfriend. "It looks amazing". He smiled in response, his bright eyes sparkling. "But hey, can you just ehm... Just step a little closer to me... to your left... woah! Would you look at that, we're under the mistleloe, what a complete and utter coincidence!". Lando had a boyish grin on your face when you looked up, where a mistletoe was dangling over your heads, a cute red ribbon tied around it. "Such a coincidence". You replied, gnawing down on your bottom lip when his hands curled around your waist to pull you close. Your arms swung around his neck, your fingers twirled into the soft material of his sweater. He had been looking so cozy all day already. "We have to kiss, it's a rule". Lando stated, making you let out a soft giggle. He grinned again before leaning forward, his nose nuzzling against yours before your lips connected in a sweet kiss.

Lando leaned further towards you to capture your lips between his a couple times more, contently parting from you after that moment. He gazed down at you with love eyes that made your heart beat a little faster. "Merry Christmas, love".