Gala Night - [Mobster!Lando]

A/N: for Maac0019

TAGLIST: mary_wood44 onebeelover brouwercatharina derickimeudeus vaxskee parkersluv McLaren_04 landon0rris ferraritastic black_ma23 Judy_Taurus nathnath97 MilkeyboiLando Taaaaamz sweetrose33

WORDCOUNT: 920

SYNOPSIS: There's a gala at Lando's mansion, and a lot of his partners are invited. It is a very chic event, and everything is arranged very well. Lando's unfortunately not amused by one of the personnel flirting with you.

"Darling, the guests are already arriving, will you be downstairs soon?" Lando asked, knocking on the door of the bedroom. You had sent him out while you were getting dressed. You had bought a stunning gala dress for this evening, and you wanted him to see it for the first time while you were walking down the gigantic stairs that would lead to the main hall of the gala. "Yes, Lando. Wait for me downstairs, please," you replied, leaned over the desk and hovering your face in front of the mirror. You looked over your shoulder, hearing his footsteps wandering away from the door. The dress was dark red, off shoulder, ruffles, tight at the waist, around your ass, a split high up to your hip. You blinked a couple of times in the light to make sure the mascara clumps were removed from your lashes, and you spritzed some of your perfume on your neck before you were ready to get downstairs.

The Louboutins on your feet echoed as they clicked on the marble floor, and you stopped at the top of the stairs. Lando was standing at the end, his hands in the pockets of his slacks. He looked incredibly good as well. His jacket fit his perfectly, the crisp, white button up tight around his chest and his biceps, the slacks leaving no room for any teasing. A grin curled your lips at the thought, and you held onto the balustrade while walking the steps down. Lando turned his head, his eyes widening a little when he saw you, and soon a look of love and desire was visible in his bright hues. Lando licked his lips, his hand extending to guide you down the last steps. "My love, you look absolutely stunning," Lando said, letting go of your hand to place it on your lower back, just above the rise of your ass. "God, baby," he grunted lowly, nearly not believing his eyes. "Thank you," you smiled sweetly at him, smoothing out the material of his jacket, capturing your lips between his in a sweet kiss

"If I only had known that you were going to wear this..." Lando sighed, his fingers curling around your waist to pull you into his chest. "Behave tonight," you said, your nails tickling his jaw, your eyes looking into his. "I can't promise anything," he hummed, a grin showing up on his face. Your hands roamed over his button-up, feeling the holster of his gun. There was nothing more attractive than your husband in a clean tux while still being ready to shoot anyone who was looking at you in the wrong way. The hall soon started to fill with people, and while you only knew some of his partners, you were still having a good time. You spoke to some of their wives while having glasses of wine and champagne, and Lando had wandered from your side to speak to his closest connections. The society he was in organized a gala night each year, and each time another mobster was the host. It was meant to catch up with business and to speak through important business, but also to form new connections with potential new partners. You loved joining Lando to gala's, even if it only was so he could show you off.

"Mrs. Norris, would you like another glass of champagne?" You turned your head to see a cute waiter standing next to you, carrying a plate with a single glass of champagne. "Well, if it's the last one on your plate," you mused, reaching for the thin glass of bubbles. "Oh, I brought it just for you," he shamelessly flirted, causing your eyebrows to rise. From over his shoulders, you could see Lando glaring at him, and it would only take a second before Lando was by your side. "How kind of you," you purred, fuelling the fire a little more as Lando came within hearing distance. The pat on the waiter's shoulder caused him to jump, and he swallowed hard when Lando's hand slotted around your waist and pulled you closer. "Don't you have work to do, kid?" Lando asked, the hard look on his face causing the waiter to look down at his shoes and quickly walk away. "You scared him," you scoffed next, while taking a sip of your champagne. "Everyone knows not to flirt with my wife," Lando rolled his eyes, visibly annoyed. "Ahw, you weren't jealous over a teenager flirting with me, now were you?" you cooed.

"Stop it," Lando said, taking your chin between his fingers, and pressing a firm kiss to your lips. "I want you to meet somebody," he said next. "And then I hope the gala ends before midnight," Lando continued, his other hand landing on your hip as he leaned down to kiss you again. "Because after midnight I won't behave anymore, darling," he grinned, causing your lips to curl upwards. "You're just all talk now," you challenged, laughing as his hand briskly took a palm full of your ass. Even after years of marriage, he still caused the butterflies to flutter in your stomach.