[36 & 37] - [George Russell]

A/N: for maxlando334

TAGLIST: LandoNorris justanf1fan m___a___r marxssell

WORDCOUNT: 1599

WARNINGS: nsfw

36. "You look gorgeous with my hand around your throat". & 37. "Did you dress up for me, darling?".

George initially didn't want to fly home between the two Austrian races, however when he had gotten a DNF on his first race of the season, he rathed longed for the comfort of his girlfriend. He had called you and said he went for a quick trip back home with a jet that his management had arranged, so he'd travel savely in the current conditions. At the phone he hadn't really sounded mad and he was happy for this friends on the grid who had gotten such good results. He felt glad that Williams had improved at least a bit and it gave him more adrenaline for the upcoming race weekend. You still knew he would have wanted to bring the car home and you decided to cheer him up a little. Before he got home, you had taken a proper shower, scrubbed and shaved your limbs and got dressed in the gorgeous pink set you saw at the Victoria's Secret shop in London. The set fitted perfectly and the lace felt soft on your skin. You were sure he was going to like it.

You peaked out of the window and you saw his Mercedes turning onto the porch of the apartment you shared. You gnawed at your bottom lip in excitement, moving to sit on the edge of the bed and you leaned back on your hands to elongate your body and the gorgeous lingerie you were wearing. George stopped the engine and got out of the car, taking the small suitcase he had taken along with him towards the door. He left his luggage in the hallway, putting his coat on the rack on the wall. He wondered where you were and he looked in the kitchen and the living room first before wandering upstairs. George noticed the door of the bedroom was slightly ajar and a grin tugged on his lips. He didn't hesitate to get to the bedroom right away, his grin widening when he saw you seated there on the bed. "Hey, pretty girl. Did you dress up for me, darling?". George complimented you, his eyes glancing over your figure and you smiled at him. "You did so well, George". You purred, getting up to wrap your arms around his neck.

His hands slipped around your lower back and he looked down at you. "Thank you, darling". George replied. "I thought I should cheer you up a little". You said, your hands moving up to his firm chest. "Aren't you thoughtful?". George chuckled lowly, one of his hands reaching for your face. He cupped your cheek and leaned down to kiss you. You gladly felt him pulling you even closer into his warm body and even though he had been gone for a week, it seemed like it had taken forever to feel his lips on yours again. George hummed softly when he felt your fingers weaving into his short strands and he enjoyed your touch that playfully wandered under the white Tommy Hilfiger shirt that he was wearing. You briefly broke apart to lift his shirt over his head, your lips connecting again afterwards in a delicious kiss that made you squeeze your thighs together. George grabbed onto the back of your thighs and lifted you up, making you laugh softly when he dropped you on the bed behind you.

You propped yourself up on your elbows, watching as he slowly undid the buttons of his jeans and zipped it down. Your teeth dug into your lips at the sight of his bulge that was prominent under his briefs. George moved to hover over you, letting his touch wander up your hips to your sides to your ribcage, his fingertips the cause when you arched your back towards him. His blue eyes had darkened, pupils clearly blown wide when he gazed at your curves that were so beautifully decorated with the pink lace. With hunger and eagerness in his hues, he caged you between his arms and pressed another firm kiss to your lips before he moved his mouth to your neck, suckin on your skin and leaving wet patches of his tongue. You whimpered in response when you felt his hand trailing up your side and tracing the rise of your breast before his palm cupped the flesh. He teased your nipple through the lace of the lingerie, causing your hips to grind upwards against him.

George's hot breath fanned over your neck when his mouth moved lower, kissing the valley between your breasts as his hands travelled down with him. He didn't make an effort to push your panties down your legs, he just pulled the lace aside and his fingertips felt your soaked labia, running them between to get them slick with your wetness and effortlessly pushing them past your entrance. George's ears perked up at hearing the soft sounds you started to let out, his eyes glancing up at you as you while his lips were still sucking their marks on the sensitive skin that covered your hipbones. Your eyelids fluttered when he curled his fingers upwards, causing your chest to rise with an uneven breathing pattern. His fingers didn't stop their delicious pace while his mouth hovered over your clothed nub of nerve endings. George pulled your underwear more aside and you shivered hotly when his tongue moved to lap over your clit. Your back arched off the bed and one of your hands weaved into his hair.

George finally decided to get your underwear out of the way and he yanked it down your legs quickly, yet making you mewl at the loss of his touch. He delved his tongue between your folds once more and you felt like the air was knocked out of your lungd. Your hands fisted his hair tightly, making him bury his head deeper between your legs. Your senses where overstimulated arleady, your toes curling as the lucious combination of his fingers twisting their way to your orgasm. His tongue send you soaring and you felt the bubble in your lower abdomen snapping when it became too tight. George loved the whimpers and moans that tumbled out of your mouth when you came hotly over his fingers and he slowed down the pace to guide you through. He pulled his fingers out when you had recovered slightly and he sat up on his knees to get rid of his underwear. George hissed softly when the cooler air of the bedroom caused his erection to pulse slightly.

He reached for the drawer of the nightstand to get a condom and he rolled the latex piece of protection down his length before his hands grabbed onto your hips and pulled you more towards him. George's touch on your thigh felt hot and comforting at the same time and his eyes had a loving gaze in them when he leaned down to kiss your lips. Your eyes were hooded when he pulled away and he guided himself towards your entrance. Your teeth dug into your lower lip when he bottomed you out in the first thrust, holding you down by your waist. Your hands moved to hold onto his wrists as he started to thrust into you with a solid pace that made you feel as if you were floating. The sounds of your higher pitched whimpers only fueled him on to push in deeper and harder, making him grunt at the feeling of your silken walls around him that contracted with every push of his hips. George felt your walls getting wetter and from how desperate your cries sounded, he could sense you were close.

Goosebumps rose upon your body when his fingers traced your face before he leaned down and kissed your lips once more, keeping up his pace meanwhile. "So good, baby". He muttered, telling sweet nothings in your ear about how good you felt around him. Your eyes nearly rolled back and you felt his fingers trail over your throat till his palm leaned slightly against it. Your lips parted with a cry of his name and George grunted lowly in response. "You look gorgeous with my hand around your throat". He gritted through his teeth, looking at your blissed out expressions and he hummed when your walls were pulling taught around him. You quivered around him when you orgasmed once more and he only needed a couple more thrusts to give in as well. His body felt on fire and he watched your body tremble softly when you felt him throbbing inside of you. He waited till you caught your breath again before kissing you, a sweet kiss pressed to your lips. The hand that was wrapped around your throat caressed your face now.

You peaked up at George, your arms lazily curling around his neck. "That was intense". George muttered as he kissed your cheek. "But good". You hummed contently, rolling to your side when he got off of you. George threw the condom away in the thrash bin. "Surely good". He grinned, getting in bed with you. "Feeling motivated for Austria part 2?". You asked, tracing random figures on his arm that wrapped around you. "Maybe if we add a part two to this as well". You squealed when he got up and dragged you down the bed by your ankles, lifting you up to get to the bathroom for another round of getting extra 'motivation'.