Red - [CEO!Charles]

A/N: for smilethankstothem

TAGLIST: CassieRochester rosaa- wanderlust_gemini Judy_Taurus lewavocado chal_lelerc jubsmagcultthg ricciardoaf f1_girl97 Xeniia1311 sxrryforthebadword black_ma23 ferraritastic LandoNorris Robb73 DannyRicFan06 marxssell

WORDCOUNT: 1058

REQUEST: CEO!Charles Leclerc, the story coated with Fifty Shades and some sprinkles of my story Mr. Ricciardo vibes.

"I really want to point out, once again, the fact that our boss is incredibly charming". One of your colleagues sighed, holding her cocktail glass up as she took the straw between her lips to sip on her drink. You chuckled at her comment. "He is very handsome. But so out of our leagues". You said. "I have thought about Fifty Shades of Leclerc many times though". One of your other female colleagues added, making you all giggle. You were currently at the annual office party, which celebrate the day on which Charles had started this company. It was your first office party since you started working for him as his secretary. Everything was perfectly arranged, Charles made sure the bar was set up and bartenders were walking back and forth to make everyones orders. Catering service was walking around with plates of appetizers and small snacks. You never liked work parties before, but this one was exceptional. "Oh, shit". One of your colleagues nearly choked on her drink. "He's coming this way". She explained and your fingers curled a bit tighter around your glass of champagne, turning slightly to see him coming over.

"Ladies". The dazzling smile formed on his lips and he looked at the three of you with sparkling eyes. "Are you enjoying the evening?". Charles asked next, looking down at you that made the heat rise to your face. "Very". You replied first and the others nodded. You quickly smoothed out the material of your pencil skirt, running your fingers through your hair and tucking some lost strands behind your ear. "Can I steal you for a moment?". He asked you and you nodded. "Sure". You replied, making the girls giggle softly at your surprised look. Charles turned around and you followed him to the other side of the venue. He looked over his shoulder to make sure you were following him and he smiled at you again. You were glad your ankles hadn't given up yet in the heels you were wearing. He stopped at a standing table with an older man, turning to you. His hand softly brushed down your spine and your breath hitched in your throat at the tender touch. "Sebastian, let me introduce you to my secretary, Y/N". You relaxed when you took a deep breath eventually, gnawing softly on your red, bottom lip when his hand dropped from your lower back to your hip, brushing teasingly over your behind before it moved into the pocket of his slacks.

"Nice to meet you". You said, shaking the man's hand. "This is Sebastian, one of my best partners". Charles elaborated. "And you're the one who has made his schedule better than ever". Sebastian grinned, making you laugh a little. "He hasn't been late for one meeting yet!". The German leaned slightly back and took a sip of his drink. "That's because I always schedule them fifteen minutes earlier in his agenda". You admitted, another giggle escaping your lips. "You do?". Charles was visibly amused. "It's great to meet you, Y/N. Charles mentioned things run more smoothly since you're in the office". You were slightly caught by surprise. "Oh, well...". You softly chuckled. "I'm happy to know so. I'm just doing my job". "And she's doing great. Which reminds me...". Charles followed up. "Would you mind coming to my office for a quick second? I have something for you". He said and your lips parted slightly and you didn't miss how his eyes darted between your eyes and your lipstick-red lips.

"I thought it would be nice to give something like this tonight". Charles said while you walked through the hallway to his office. The sounds of the party faded out and only your heels on the floor were audible. "You look gorgeous tonight, by the way". Charles subtly mentioned. "Thank you". You smiled and he held the door of his office open. "I had this ready for Monday, but when I saw you I just couldn't wait to tell you". Charles smiled. "Because you've been working so hard this year, I want to offer you a permanent contract". He said, showing you the contract that was ready for you, already signed by him. "I normally want to keep my workers flexible, but I'm afraid every company would want to hire you if you leave me". Charles said, coming to your side of the desk. "You don't have to sign it now, think about it for a couple days". He said, his hot breath ghosting over the side of your face when you looked down at the papers.

"You want to keep me dearly, Mr. Leclerc?". You asked, looking up at him. Charles stood close to you and you could feel the temperature in his office rising. "Very dearly". He confirmed, his arm curling around your lower back to push you up against his desk, one of his knees between yours. You gasped softly, your hands resting against his firm chest. But holy shit this is your boss, the CEO of the company. Charles watched your eyes flutter close when he leaned in, brushing his lips over yours. You felt tricked when his mouth moved to your neck, his nose nuzzling against your skin every now and then. His hand moved to the back of your thigh to curl your leg around him. You couldn't hold back the soft moan when he finally kissed your bare skin, making your hands shift to his biceps, squeezing them in anticipation. The moment was hot, erotic and you nearly couldn't believe it was happening. The kiss he pressed to your lips was feather light, nevertheless he let his tongue tease the seam of your lips.

You were slightly disappointed when he pulled back. "Wouldn't want to ruin your perfect red lips". Charles hummed, his thumb moving away a stain that had formed meanwhile. "And your beautiful appearance". His eyes gazed into yours. "Think about my offer, Y/N". He said and he let you down from his desk. "And maybe it will give me the chance to ruin your red lipstick later".