[30] - [George Russell]

A/N: for cvrazon

TAGLIST: LandoNorris justanf1fan notestomikkelsen formulaoneisgoals

WORDCOUNT: 877

WARNING: nsfw

30. "Don't kink shame me".

Your giggles echoed through the bedroom when George's fingers tickled your sides under the warm duvet of the bed. Your previous attempt to catch his hands hadn't worked, yet you swung your leg over his hips and shifted your weight to push him down on the bed, your hands firmly pressed to his chest. "Stop". You said now, looking down at him as he had a lazy grin on his face. "I'm not going anywhere, babe". George replied and folded his hands behind his head, making you chuckle lightly. You loved mornings like these, all the time of the world and just the two of you. You leaned forward, your hair slightly tickling his face and he moved it aside to kiss you. Your hands glided up and down the smooth skin of his toned body meanwhile, feeling his abdomen flex underneath your touch when your nails gently tickled.

George's long lashes fluttered when your lips kisses his jaw and down to his neck. You felt him squirm underneath you when your nails grazed over his biceps and your lips started to nip on your neck. "Oh, fuck". George cursed when your suckled on his skin. Your head lifted in surprise, raising your eyebrows at him. A lazy grin curled his lips as his fingertips traced up your thighs. "You like it when I mark you up?". You giggled in a teasing way, making George scoff lowly. "Don't kink shame me". He said and you shook your head, spreading your fingers over his chest and dragging your nails down his pectorals, not too hard to pierce his skin but enough pressure to leave a red streak. You felt his bulge throbbing against your thigh and you leaned forward again to continue the work of love bites on his neck. George growled lowly in response and you started to grind your hips down on him.

His hands squeezed your curves before he laid his palms flat on the duvet, curling the material of the sheets in his fists. Your teeth nipped at his chest, your nails leaving half moons wherever they dug into his skin. You traced his abdomen while sucking the blood to the surface of his stomach and you were about to slide your fingers into his boxers. George moaned softly, his hips bucking up and you hadn't even touched him yet. He whimpered desperately when your nails scratched down his thighs and you were about to tease him by biting gently into the skin that covered his hipbone, yet his fingers tilted your face and pulled you back up his body. George surprised you by shoving your panties aside and you gasped when his fingertips felt your soaked entrance and he aligned himself with your core.

"God, babe, I was going to come from the first second in your mouth, had to stop you". George grunted and you let out a breathy laugh, rolling your hips in a slow way to get used to the stretching feeling that deliciously rippled through your lower body. George's fingers dug into your hips to help you with the riding movements, swiveling your hips to your heart's content. You looked down at your boyfriend, watching him tossing his head back against the pillows. Lilac bruises decorated his neck and his chest, small ones on his abdomen and he looked so hot. You whimpered in response to the sight, your nails pressing into his chest again. The angle was just perfect and caused the head of his cock to rake over the gathering of nerve endings inside of your walls. George cursed under his breath, shivering slightly.

"Harder, come on". He hummed, wanting you to dig your nails harder into his skin. Your hands planted on his chest, your pace becoming quicker and your nails left their marks on his already bruised skin. "F-fuck". George muttered, his abdomen tightened and he felt your walls squeezing around his shaft, drawing him in deeper with each move of your hips. You felt the coil in your lower abdomen about to snap and you cried out his name when his hand snaked between your thighs and his fingertips stimulated your clit. Your back arched slightly and your pace faltered when you came, holding on to him while the electrifying feeling curled all the way to the ends of your nerves. George's release gave you the most delicious aftershocks and you trembled slightly on top of him. You slowly lifted your hips and got off of him, getting into the bathroom to go to the toilet and clean yourself up.

"I have some bad news for you". You sighed while making your way back to him. George had pulled the sheets back up, looking ready to doze off again. "Hmm?". He hummed, looking at you when you joined him in bed. "You can't walk around shirtless on your Instagram anymore". You giggled and he scoffed with a grin. "I'll proudly show these off, babe". He said, running his fingers over the marks you had sucked and scratched into his skin and then curling his arm around your waist to nuzzle his head in your neck.