[36] - [Lando Norris]

A/N: for ilinca66

TAGLIST: heyimmilly RacingOlive rosaa- sweetrose33 MilkeyboiLando Taaaaamz wanderlust_gemini landoandashton FOREVERLANDO nathnath97 ricciardoaf f1written Judy_Taurus crazyeperson justanf1fan black_ma23 ferraritastic LandoNorris m___a___r DannyRicFan06 f1_girl97

WORDCOUNT: 1685

WARNING: nsfw

36. "You look gorgeous with my hand around your throat".

His lips were so hot on yours, it almost felt intoxicating. You weren't sure what his drive was, but you guessed it had something to do with his game crashing once more. He hadn't said anything when he came into his bedroom, where you were seated with his laptop and some Netflix. Lando had wrapped his arms around you and his lips brushed over your neck, making you squeal at the sudden feeling. "Stupid fucking game". Lando muttered meanwhile, letting you slightly go so you could reach for the laptop to close it and then place it off the bed. "Everything alright?". You asked with blushing cheeks and he nodded, hovering over you to smash your lips together. Your fingers found their ways into the short hairs that were growing back on his head, moving your palm over the slightly ticklish strands before cupping his cheek. "Lando...". You managed to pry your swollen lips from his, making him gaze into your eyes.

You didn't even know what you wanted to say, you just pulled him back down to your mouth again. A moan left your lips when his tongue soothed the spot he just bit down on. His kisses were tender yet hard, an edge he rarely offered to the kisses he pressed to your lips. It turned you to putty underneath him, letting him invade your lips and your mouth. His tongue met yours soon after and they brushed against each other while your fingers weaved tighter into his messy hair, or what your fingers could grab from his growing curls. "Fuck, babe. I need you". Lando mumbled against your lips, pecking them lightly before his mouth moved to your cheek and to the spot just under your ear. Goosebumps rose upon your limbs at the feeling of the wet kisses that he pressed to your skin, trailing down to the curve of your neck while his hands roamed under the material of his sweater that you were wearing. His touch felt warm on your stomach and your midriff and your nipples hardened with arousal under the sweater.