[18] - [Daniel Ricciardo]

A/N: for ricciardolovers

TAGLIST: MariPecs10 EnglishRose121marxssell MariaThepld DannyRicFan06 m___a___r LandoNorris Onceuponxwars crazyeperson ricciardosea ricciardoaf BernadetteJoey honestlyseb lewavocado sweetrose33 Taaaaamz smilethankstothem rosaa-

WORDCOUNT: 1233

WARNINGS: nsfw (unprotected sex)

18. "There's something about morning sex, don't you think?".

Rolling over under the warm sheets of the bed made you bump into Daniel's firm body next to you. You hummed contently when you felt his arms slotting around you, pulling you closer. The start of the new year had been busy so far and it existed of many days of training for the new season and Daniel had a lot of meetings at the MTC in Woking. You recently moved into your new apartment in London and while Daniel was out to train and had other responsibilities, you were working through the many boxes that needed to be unpacked and the stuff that had to be placed in your new home. You had missed cuddling up to him in the morning during the past few weeks, but luckily he was home until at least tomorrow evening. You stretched yourself out on the mattress, glad to doze off again lightly after a full night of sleep. You felt Daniel's hand sliding down your spine, gliding under your top to caress your bare skin. "Good morning, babe". His voice rasped in your ear, a soft laugh leaving your mouth when his hand moved further down to give your bum a playful squeeze.

"I love you". He said, pressing his lips to your neck while you curled your arms around his neck, your leg wrapped around his waist. "I love you". You replied, your fingers finding the messy curls in the nape of his neck, his smooth skin feeling warm against yours when your bodies were pressed closely together. Daniel pulled on the back of your thighs, making you climb on top of him, the sheets falling off your back behind you and embracing you lightly, yet exposing his naked torso to your eyes. You leaned forward, your hair falling down and tickling his face. Daniel smiled at you, a lazy, yet full smile that made the butterflies flutter around in your stomach. His hand moved your hair aside and he rested his palm on the back of your neck, pulling your head down so he can kiss you. Your hips slowly ground down on him, his touch comfortable on your waist while his fingertips of his other hand moved up and down your spine, causing the goosebumps to rise upon your limbs. The kiss was slow, lazy and it made the warmth blossom in his chest, his hips slightly meeting the sway of your own.

You didn't know how much time spent while you were kissing, but your lips were red and swollen when you pulled back to place your mouth on his muscled neck, tasting the skin and catching a whiff of the cologne he had worn yesterday. Daniel let out low sounds that vibrated deeply in his throat. Your teeth nipped on his tanned skin every now and then, enjoying the way he reacted when you kissed his neck and sucked the blood to the surface. His abdomen clenched underneath you and you could feel his erection growing against your thigh. Daniel's palms firmly grabbed onto the flesh of your bum, teasing with your panties and hooking his fingers into the lace to get it out of the way. You let your lips wander further down his body, down his pecs till they met the chiseled abs, the sharp v-lines with the veins that ran over them. "Hmm, babe, you don't hav-...". He started, but cut off by a guttural moan when your hand palmed him through his underwear before you pulled the material down and out of the way. "Are you sure?". You asked, wetting your hand with your saliva while stroking his erection from base to tip.

"Not really". Daniel chuckled, letting his head fall back against the pillows, his hands folding behind his head while your lips wrapped around the round head of his cock, tasting the salty pre-come on your tongue as you took more of him. Your hand aided the movements of your mouth. Daniel looked at you for a moment, watching your eyes flicker up to his while he nearly hit the back of your throat and you had to do your best to control your gag reflex. Daniel grunted lowly when you let go of him, taking a deep breath and stroking him firmly again. "Come back up here, pretty girl". He hummed and you gnawed down on your lower lip to suppress your smile, that broke through anyway. You tugged your shirt over your head, his eyes falling to admire your naked body. He pulled you down to kiss you once more, his hand tugging your underwear down again and this time you helped him to get it off completely. Daniel aligned himself with your entrance and you steadied yourself on top of him. Your walls were lubricated enough, making him bottom you out with the first move of his hips.

You shook your hair over your shoulders, your palms settling on his chest, pressing into his skin while you started to sway and swivel your hips. The slight burn of your walls stretching around his girth caused you to shiver, soft whines tumbling over your lips. His hands drifted up your sides, his palms feeling warm on your breasts when he touched them. He watched your mouth falling further open, your eyelids fluttered as his fingertips played with your nipples. You rocked your hips faster when you felt the warmth pooling in your lower abdomen. The coil started to tighten and your toes curls as your swollen nub of nerve endings ground down on his pelvic bone each time you pushed your hips down again. "Oh, f-fuck". You cursed, feeling his abdomen clenching under your hands, your nails digging into his supple skin and leaving cresent marks. His fingers dug into your hips, soft moans rolling over his tongue while he watched you bounce on top of him through hazed eyes. "Come on, doll. So good to me". Daniel gritted through his teeth. You let out a cry of his name when the head of his shaft brushed against your gathering of nerves inside of your walls.

Daniel lifted his hips lightly to meet your thrusts, making sure the angle remained the same. Your eyes were squeezed shut and you heard his grunts getting louder, your name audible between his profanities and you clenched your walls around him when he released inside of you, making you tumble over the edge as well. Your thighs trembled and the sweet sparkles of your orgasm spread through the very ends of your nerves. You let your heartbeat slow down again, catching your breath while you felt Daniel's heart beneath your palm, making you look down at him. "There's something about morning sex, don't you think?". Daniel panted, causing you to laugh softly. "Round two in the shower?". He grinned, making you swat his chest with your hand and you got off of him, making your way to the bathroom to clean your thighs first. Daniel waited for you to come back, but you jokingly started the shower. As soon as he heard the water running, he made sure to be with you within a couple seconds.