[5] - [Lando Norris]

A/N: for sarahwtmn (sorry for the delay :((( )

TAGLIST: CassieRochester formulaliv rosaa- sweetrose33 MilkeyboiLandoTaaaaamz wanderlust_gemini nathnath97 landoandashton ricciardoaf _thaimilktea f1written Judy_Taurus crazyeperson justanf1fan black_ma23 ferraritastic LandoNorris m___a___r DannyRicFan06 Chami2007 VILNYL snugleo MariPecs10 jxan_F1

WORDCOUNT: 787

5. "I swear I didn't plan this, but we're under the mistletoe right now".

The first week of January had nearly passed. Lando had already suggested to start clearing up the Christmas decorations, but you were too fond of them this year and you agreed on letting the lights and the wreats, the cute glittery decorations and of course the Christmas tree, at peace in his apartment for a couple days more. The lazy sunday that formed today was a perfect day to now really get rid of everything. Lando didn't want to keep anything and you were glad about it, because it meant that you could do the process of choosing new decorations again this year. And it was way more fun to decorate the house differently each year any way. Lando wasn't too enthusiast to help you after his work out, complaining about the dusty branches of the tree and the dried out wreaths and how they made his nose and hands itch, but he helped you anyway.

You threw everything in the bin and what was still looking good went into the bag you two would donate later. Lando was content that everything was gone, his apartment had looked cozy for a whole month, but it was enough now. Nevertheless he thought it was cute that you could never get enough of the Christmas lights. He agreed on keeping the ones you decorated his room with. He admired the sight on the background of his streaming screen and he never failed to say 'oh, the lights? My girlfriend decorated my room', along with a beaming grin of pride to tell that to his viewers and friends. You came back into the hallway and you dusted off your hands after stuffing everything in the bin. You were about to come into the living room when Lando stared at the ceiling above you. "What is it?". You asked, standing still as if something would happen if you made another step.

Lando chuckled slightly, his cheeks blossoming a gentle pink when he looked back at you. You looked at him in a confused way when he came closer to you. "I swear I didn't plan this...". He started, sucking his bottom lip into his mouth and he looked up again. So did you. And you understood what he meant. "But we're under the mistletoe right now". Lando let out a breathy laugh and you chuckled. The only thing you hadn't thrown out of the house yet, the mistletoe that was hanging on the ceiling for a month already. You had kissed many times under it, he had planned it every time you came into the house, that you would stand under the plant perfectly so he had another excuse to kiss you some more. "We can't break traditions, love". Lando said, his hands curling around your waist to bring you closer to him. You hummed with a sigh, shaking your head at him, nevertheless you smiled at your adorable boyfriend.

You wrapped your arms around his neck when he leaned down to kiss you, his lips sweetly capturing yours. Lando pecked your lips a couple times before pulling back, looking into your eyes with a loving gaze. "Maybe we should keep it up there". Lando mentioned. "The mistletoe isn't looking that pretty anymore". You laughed, looking up at the dried out plant. "We can buy a fake one". He suggested. "Why are you so enthusiastic about it?". You asked. "I like the cliché of having to kiss you each time we're under it". Lando shrugged. "I like kissing you and it gives me an extra opportunity". He said, a boyish grin appearing on his lips. You scoffed and swatted his chest. "As if you don't get enough kisses without the plant hanging there". You replied and his bottom lip jutted out in a gentle pout as he watched you twirl out of his arms to get a stool and get the mistletoe away from the ceiling. "I felt kinda neglected last week". He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"While you were streaming and ignoring me?". You replied, your eyebrows rising. "I was busy recording for Quadrant!". Lando protested and it made you laugh while throwing away the mistletoe too. "You know I love you". He muttered as his arms wrapped around you from behind. "I love you too". You replied, feeling the loving kisses he pressed to your cheek. You didn't need a mistletoe to kiss each other enough times.