[16] - [Marcus Armstrong]

A/N: I deleted the comment of the request, so I actually have no idea who requested this. But I hope that that person enjoys this one shot written for her :)

TAGLIST: Marcus is now added to my taglist (see first chapters of this book)

WORDCOUNT: 663

16. "Your stray red item turned my whites pink".

The summer was scorching hot in whole Europe and you were ready to dive from your bed right into the swimming pool in the garden. Marcus was up extra early to train before it would be too hot and simply unhealthy for him to exercise. He was still in the shade of the apartment, in the garden with probably some weights or something else. You heard his music blasting from the speaker he had next to him on the floor. You hummed contently that he was home for a week, as you didn't join him on his races and you had to miss him quite a lot. The heat of the bedroom had taken away your appetite for breakfast, you just longed to cool down for now. You went into the room where your washing and drying machines were and you checked if the dryer was done, so you could take your bikini out. Marcus had washed everything last night after he came home from his race weekend and he had put it in the dryer too, so he could fold his clothes and use his training shirts right away. You opened the door of the dryer, putting a basket underneath it to scoop all of the clothing out.

You gasped at the sight of the clothing items, your white shirts and your new white bikini had turned completely pink. You fished Marcus' read teamwear from out of the dryer, sighing deeply as this was the culprit for ruining your white clothes. You picked the basket up and took it outside. "Marcus!". You called over his music, making him turn down the volume. "Good morning to you too, babe". Marcus chuckled lightly and you were doing your absolute best to ignore his chest and abdomen that were glistening with sweat. "Do you notice anything wrong about this?". You asked, holding up one of your to-pink-turned white shirts. "Not really?". Marcus frowned, already guessing it was a wrong answer. "Your stray red item turned my whites pink". You pouted, holding up your new bikini next. "This was new, Marcus". You sighed and he couldn't help but laugh a little. "Baby, I'm sorry". He said, nearing you and looking into the basket to see that it was clearly his red Ferrari academy shirt that was guilty of all of it. "I will wash my teamwear separately next time, alright?". Marcus said and you looked up at him.

"You better do". You replied. "Come on now, don't let this ruin your day. Maybe if you wash it a few times more it will be fine again". Marcus told you. "And I'm sure pink looks good on you too, why don't you show me if you put that bikini on?". He said with a boyish grin and you scoffed, throwing his red shirt in his face. You went back inside and put the white items back into the washing machine, however you put your bikini on nevertheless. You walked into the garden again, throwing a towel on the lounger before you sat down on the edge of the pool and swung your legs back and forth in the water. You squealed when Marcus didn't even warn you before he dive bombed into the pool and caused the water to splash everywhere. He resurfaced with the same grin that had lingered on his face. "You look gorgeous in pink, love". Marcus said and you rolled your eyes, nevertheless with a smile. He moved to stand between your legs, his now wet body feeling cool against yours when he pushed himself up on the edge to reach your face and kiss you.