White Bed Sheets - [Pierre Gasly]

A/N: for mcxlaren

TAGLIST: will update asap when I have my laptop

WORDCOUNT: 1702

SYNOPSIS: Waking up with Pierre during a beautiful sunrise after a night of lovemaking, and Pierre just wants to love you a little more.

WARNINGS: nsfw (unprotected sex, oral (female receiving), fingering)

The rings that decorated his fingers felt cool against your skin. His hand wrapped around your thigh, his fingertips digging into your flesh. Pierre hummed contently, watching you stretch your stiff limbs before your small, delicate fingers roamed over his shoulders, his biceps, caressing his arms. "Baby girl..." His voice rasped in your ear, his lips kissing your jaw, leaving soft kisses where his lips had been last night. Goosebumps rose up on his skin at the thought, the way you were tangled up in each other, the white bedsheets creating such a contrast against your sun-kissed skin. "Good morning," you told him, your back arching up slightly from the mattress, loving the way his fingers traveled up your spine, sliding towards your lower back and his palm grabbed onto your ass, squeezing the flesh and bringing one of your legs over his hips. "I love you," Pierre whispered against your cheek, kissing you sweetly afterward. "Love you more," you muttered, your nails tickling the hairs on his arms.

You felt a bit sore after last night, but that was long forgotten when Pierre rolled over you, his weight gently pressing you into the mattress. You were wearing one of his shirts to bed, and he moved the material upwards to reveal your bare skin to him. His lips were soft against your ribs, the stubble on his chin and jaw tickling your skin. You let your head fall back in the pillows with a happy sigh, the butterflies fluttering in your stomach. Pierre's hand moved to the small of your back, admiring the way you arch your body towards him. You squirmed underneath him when his lips reached the lace edge of your panties. Pierre's eyes moved up to you, a grin visible on his face before his lips were occupied with kissing your skin again. His lips brushed over your pelvis, and he dragged your panties down to press his lips to your clit. He brought your legs together, but only to take your panties off completely.

Pierre's hands moved back to your thighs, spreading them open. His tongue licked through your labia, your toes curling in response and your abdomen tensed in such a good way. Your fingers gripped onto the bed sheets beneath you, your spine arching when his lips wrapped around your throbbing clit. Pierre flicked his tongue over it, drawing the soft whimpers from your throat. His fingers dug harder into your thighs, and his mouth continued to work its magic on you. Your eyes fluttered closed when his tongue licked all the right spots, swirling over your entrance, and moving back to sucking on your clit. "Baby..." his voice drew you slowly back to this world. "You look so pretty like this," Pierre breathed, his breath ghosting over your pussy. He meant it, you looked so beautiful on this morning, naked and spread open for him. The loss of friction and pleasure made you mewl in dismay, and your fingers tangled into his messy strands to get his mouth back where you wanted him the most.

Your abdomen tensed when his tongue licked thickly over your clit again, the shimmers shooting up your spine. Pierre looked up at you, one of his hands reaching for your body, finding the swell of your breasts, and his fingertips started to pull your hardened nipple. You still craved only more, more, more, and Pierre knew from the desperate gasps he pulled from your throat. Your head was nearly spinning when he moved his hand back between your legs and he slid his fingers over your pussy, gathering your slick wetness before two of his digits easily slipped inside. For a moment you couldn't breathe at the intensity of his tongue back on your clit, his fingers pushing inside you knuckle deep, and the metal ring around his finger caressing your labia when he started to set a pace.

The coil in your abdomen tightened, and it was about to snap when Pierre curled his fingers, and continued to stroke the gathering of nerve endings inside of you. Your eyebrows furrowed together, moans softly leaving your mouth, consistently with each thrust of his deft fingers. "Hmmff- fuck, Pierre," you whimpered, and you felt the stars crashing down as you came over his fingers and his tongue. Your thighs trembled softly, feeling his tongue licking through before he lifted his head. Pierre had a grin on his face that made your stomach do back flips, his hair was messy as he sat up on his knees, but your eyes were soon drawn to the boxers he was wearing, his erection prominent in them. Pierre already tensed when his fingers glided over the elastic waistband of his briefs, pulling then down and revealing his cock that was slightly leaking pre-cum.

You propped up on your elbows, watching your boyfriend as he spat on his hand and wrapped his palm around himself, slowly stroking from the base to the bulbous head of his cock. The thick vein on the underside was bulging up, and your thighs squeezed together in anticipation. Pierre finally moved to hover over you, first capturing your lips in a sweet kiss. His hand moved between your bodies, the head of his cock briefly collected some of your wetness before it slipped between labia and inside you. You gasped softly against his lips as he entered you slowly, and fully, filling you up to the brim. You sighed even, feeling all of him when he sunk deeply into you. You rested your head back on the pillows, and from the first thrust he offered, you knew you were gone. You became a moaning mess underneath him, your lips muttering over and over again how well his cock filled you up, your legs wrapping around his hips and your nails clawing at his biceps and his shoulders meanwhile. Pierre's pace wasn't even fast, but he gave it to so good.

"You feel so good, mon coeur. So wet, f-fuck," Pierre's voice rasped into your ear, his hands groping at your body to keep you as close as possible. He bottomed you out with each thrust, slowly and deeply, letting you feel each ridge and vein on his cock. Every nerve end in your body was on fire, and you couldn't stop the gasps and whimpers that were drawn from your mouth. Your walls convulsed around him, his pace quickened only a little, and his grunts were so hot against your neck. His fingers dug into your hips, pulling them up each time he drove his cock into your pussy. Your mind spun into a frenzy, clouded with the pleasure he gave you, the intimacy of the scene, and the closeness of his body. Pierre felt you squeezing him like a vice, and he knew you were close. Soft breaths and groans filled the room, the sounds of Milan waking up were audible, but neither of you cared. The sun was shining through the window, creating a starker contrast between your bodies and the white bed sheets.

Pierre's lips parted to say he was about to cum, but the words were stuck in his throat when his name passed your lips like a prayer, and he pushed deeply inside you as he came. Hot ropes of cum painted your walls, and the throbbing of his cock against your walls easily pushed you over the edge too. You felt limp in his arms, your back arching at the sweet pleasure that traveled up your spine, and your face contorted in the most beautiful way. Pierre looked down at where your bodies connected, before his eyes flickered back to you. A lazy smile curled your lips, and your hands behind his neck pulled him back down for another kiss. "Let me get you a towel," Pierre whispered against your lips and he pulled away from you, got off the bed to make his way to the bathroom. You sighed softly, stretching your arms above your head before closing your eyes again.

Pierre returned and cleaned you up with a warm towel, which he dropped in the laundry bin right away before joining you in bed again. "My love, I have to go," Pierre said, kissing your jaw as his fingers caressed your cheek. "I don't want you to go," you replied, your eyes opening again as you looked at him. Your hands moved over his chest and his abdomen, while he cradled you closer. "Pyry is waiting for me," he chuckled. "And I'm already late," he grinned. His heart fluttered at the soft giggle you let out. "Hmm, alright," you said, smiling at the kiss he pressed to your lips. You watched him as he got out of bed again, moving to his closet to get some clothes. He got dressed in a pair of sweats and a sweater meanwhile, and he threw some sneakers on. Pierre reached for one of his caps, and he put it on backwards, making you whine from the bed.

"Why would you do that to me?" You sighed, and the grin on his face showed that he knew he teased you with putting his cap on like that, because it looks so good on him. He secured his bracelets around his wrist and pulled his phone from the charger, walking over to you one more time. He hovered over you to kiss you sweetly, his hand squeezing your waist. Your fingers curled into the material of his sweater, pulling him down to you again. Pierre laughed, gently unwrapping your fingers from the material. He kissed your knuckles and fingertips before he really had to leave. He blew you a last kiss and disappeared out of the bed room, not much later he left his apartment. You curled up in the large bed again, already awaiting the butterflies in your stomach when he would come back to you.