[38 & 40] - [Lando Norris]

A/N: for Jolixoxo

TAGLIST: Garrixer_06 landon0rris jxan_F1 MariPecs10 Chami2207 RedBullRacingFan f1_girl97 DannyRicFan06 ferraritastic black_ma23 justanf1fan crazyeperson Judy_Taurus nathnath97 ricciardoaf landoandashton wanderlust_gemini MilkeyboiLando Taaaaamz rosaa- CassieRochester

WORDCOUNT: 1744

WARNINGS: nsfw (unprotected sex)

38. "Ride me baby"
40. "I want you to tell me how good it feels"

After a couple hours of streaming, Lando finally managed to say goodbye and log out of Twitch. He was tired actually and he leaned back in his chair while his computer was updating before it would shut off. Lando looked over at the door as he heard it opening and he stood up to place his headphones on his desk. "Hi," you chirped, standing in the door way in one of his oversized McLaren sweaters, your hair up in a bun. "Hey," Lando replied with a chuckle. "Are you done?" you asked and he nodded, stretching his arms above his head and your eyes briefly glided to the hem of his shirt that rode upwards and exposed a part of his tummy. "Finally though, I was getting tired," Lando yawned next and you smiled at him. You looked at the way the purple, orange, yellow-ish light of his logo lit him up. There were no other lights on in the room and you loved the coloured LEDs on the wall.

"What are you doing here, baby?" Lando asked, looking down at you when you moved further into the room and pushed the door closed behind you. "Enjoying the lights," you simply replied, making his heart beat a little faster. You had called it 'mood lighting' before and you had teased him about, however he couldn't deny that he hadn't thought about getting it on here in his streaming room. No computers, camera's or microphones on of course. "Is your computer shut off?" you asked subtly, folding your hands behind your back while tilting your head as you looked back up at him. "Mhm," Lando hummed, sitting down in his chair again. "Did you have something in mind?" he continues and you slowly nod. You approach him meanwhile and his hands slip onto your thighs under the sweater you were wearing, pulling you into his lap. Lando felt the goosebumps rising on his skin when your hands cupped his cheeks.

Your fingertips traced his cheekbones, admiring the way the toned lights fell onto his skin and gave his feature that slight erotic hint that caused the arousal to rush through your veins. His hands wandered from the back of your thighs over your bum, his palms squeezing the cheeks and pulling you closer towards his crotch. Your back arched lightly when his fingertips traced up your spine, a breath hitching in his throat when noticing the band of your bra was missing on your back, automatically causing him to harden underneath you. One of his hands moves to the side of your face and he pulls you down for a kiss. The connection of your lips spread the warmth through your body. All he wants is your lips on his, your body close, the purpose of the kiss blooming in his chest and the pit of his stomach. Your hips slowly start to roll down on him, his tongue gliding across your lower lip before deepening the kiss.