Bedtime Story - [Rider!Lando]

A/N: for Judy_Taurus

TAGLIST: mary_wood44 onebeelover derickimeudeus brouwercatharina parkersluv Garrixer_06 ferraritastic McLaren_04 black_ma23 ricciardoaf nathnath97 amethystandstar wanderlust_gemini MilkeyboiLando sweetrose33

WORDCOUNT: 1812

SYNOPSIS: You and Lando are riders (MotoGP) and you won a lot of championships. You have twins, two girls, together, and they are very curious to know how you met each other, and you and Lando decide that that would be a good bedtime story tonight.

"Mommy?" You turned your head as one of your girls was standing in the doorway. You were just folding some laundry in the bedroom you shared with Lando, while he was in the shower. The twins were getting ready for bed. "Yes?" you replied, looking over at him. The twins were nearly a copy of Lando, with their mop of curls and their bright eyes, blessed with tanned skin and full lips. A smile automatically curled your lips. Her eyes wandered over to the various helmets on the wall, which were the favorites of both yours and Lando's. "We were wondering how you met dad," Y/D/N replied, fiddling with her pyjama pants. "You were wondering how I met your father?" you repeated, putting the laundry away, and following her gaze to the helmets behind you. The twins obviously knew that you and Lando have won various championships, and that you are still well known in the racing world. "What do they want to know now?" Lando sounded from the hallway, picking his little girl up, and causing the kid to laugh.

"They want to know how we met each other," you mused as Lando put Y/D/N down again. The other half of the twins was probably already in bed. "Why don't you girls get in bed, then we will come soon and tell you all about it, how does that sound?" Lando asked, causing one of the girls to nod eagerly. She ran over to his room, telling her sister about it. "Don't we have all the old pictures on the iPad?" Lando you, dressed in just a pair of sweats as he crossed the hallway to get to the office. "I think so, yes," you said, following him. Your twins wanted nothing more than racing too. Lando promised that they would start their lessons and clinics soon, and ever since they were obsessed with watching old races of the two of you. Lando found the iPad you stored all the pictures on, and you two made your ways to the room of your daughters. They were both perched up in their large bed, and Lando switched a larger light on the ceiling on. "Alright, boys," Lando moved to sit in the middle, and you crawled onto the bed next to him. One of the girls moved to sit between your legs, while the other got onto Lando's lap.

Lando opened the folder on the iPad, starting at the very first season you drove together. "I met your mother a long, long time ago," Lando started, causing them to giggle. "But luckily she's still as beautiful as the day I met her," he grinned, making you roll your eyes at him. "We were both in our first year of riding, scouted for different teams after doing tests," Lando continued. "Your mom and I didn't like each other at first," he said then, causing the kids to gasp. "Why didn't you like mom?" one of them asked. You laughed at the picture he showed, it was shot in the paddock of Jerez, where you angrily pointed at him after a small incident that caused you both to retire from your second race in your rookie season.