[52] - [Bodyguard!Pierre]

A/N: for Timmers18

TAGLIST: wanderlust_gemini _thaimilktea dagmara_1311 justanf1fan LandoNorris

WORDCOUNT: 995

52. "You look so hot with my gun between your fingers".

"Thank you, Pierre". You muttered softly when your bodyguard offered you his hand to get into the backseat of the car. "No problem, Y/N". Your lips always curled upwards when hearing how he pronounced your name with his French accent. You adjusted your dress when you sat down in the backseat, placing your purse next to you while Pierre got into the car behind the steering wheel. You had been invited to a gala by one of your partners, Mr. Verstappen and Pierre had been on your side the whole time. He was your father's bodyguard before he retired two years ago and ever since you took over the throne of the cartel of your family's business, he was your faithful bodyguard too. Pierre always drove you everywhere and joined you wherever you went. In times of need, he guarded the doors of your bedroom at night. Pierre adjusted the mirror and briefly caught a glimpse of you when you moved your hair away from your neck, your eyes drifting away to look out of the window.

He nearly sighed. You always look so beautiful, especially when you had to be somewhere formal. And he desired to be something more than just your bodyguard, yet he knew that it would be some kind of forbidden love and it would be very unprofessional of him to make a move on you, his boss. Pierre started the car and drove away. "Did you enjoy the evening?". He asked. "Sort of". You sighed, making him chuckle. "Let's say I'm fine with going home". You added with a gentle smile. "I'll make sure we'll be there soon". Pierre replied, his eyes going back to the road. The ride back home wasn't peaceful for a long time, when a black car pulled up on the left side and bumped harshly into you. "What the hell!". You yelled and you ducked down with your hands over your head when the bullets broke the window. Pierre drew his gun from his holster, only one hand left on the steering wheel.

The cars swayed and hit each other too much to be able to properly shoot and you hopped over to the front seat. Without asking it, your hand moved into the holster and drew the other gun from his body, making him briefly lose concentration. He cursed loudly when the next bullet pierced right through his shoulder. The window was broken already and you steadied yourself before shooting back at the other car. You managed to slash one of the tires and you aimed for the driver next. Pierre's foot pressed down on the throttle and his free hand now pushed against the shot wound while he tried to keep the car on the road. Your last shot managed to hit the driver of the other car and it lost speed next and Pierre could get away. You sunk into the passenger's seat and let out a deep breath. "Do I need to take the wheel?". You asked, watching the blood seep through his button-up shirt. "It's fine". He replied. "Are you okay?". Pierre looked over at you.

"Yeah". You nodded slowly, your eyebrows furrowed together while you looked in the mirror, but you were far enough away from the other car already. Pierre turned onto the porch of your apartment, the gates opening. You silently got out of the car and the other guards looked over at Pierre with concern before the front door of your apartment was opened. "Come, let's take care of that". You softly said while meaning his shoulder and motioning for him to follow you into your office. "It's supposed to be the other way around, Y/N". Pierre's jaw slacked, yet he followed you nevertheless. You didn't reply to that and you made him sit down on one of the sofa's in your office while you got an emergency kit. He unbuttoned his shirt and pulled the sleeves down his arm. Your eyes were focussed on his wound to not let them drift down his muscled body. In silence you continued, but you could feel his stare resting on you. Pierre's hues glided over your features, over the dress you were still wearing.

He looked down at your hand that rested softly against his chest while you took the bullet out of his body and cleaned up the wound. You both didn't speak when you fixed it up and then stood straight up again, all done. "Did it hurt a lot?". You asked when putting the emergency kit away. Pierre shook his head and stood up as well, taking his shirt with him. He neared you while you were leaning back against your desk. Your soft breaths were audible when he reached out to move some of your hair away from your face, gazing down at you. The kiss he pressed to your lips was soft and almost searching because he wouldn't know your response. You gently parted as you looked up at him. "I didn't hurt much because all I could think about was: you look so hot with my gun between your fingers". You let out a breathy laugh and felt his fingers on your neck, grazing your skin softly. "Pierre...". You breathed when his lips brushed over yours again. "I'll always protect you". He muttered, his other hand reaching your waist and pulling you more into his chest.

"And I want you to let me love you too". He said. Your hand rested on his hot skin and you nodded slowly, letting him kiss you again and this time it was a real kiss, one that made your knees slightly weak and your head spin. Pierre would catch a grenade for you and you would do the same for him. In the end, you were each other's guards.