[11] - [Mick Schumacher]

A/N: for patylovesf1

TAGLIST: Garrixer_06 16allthelove07 MariPecs10 fraugoretzka RedBullRacingFan f1ismylifelol bluzklus _beyond_the_stars LandoNorris elliejones07 ferraritastic sxrryforthebadword _thaimilktea mickschumi coffeeandblueberries sweetrose33 formulaliv

WORDCOUNT: 887

11. "You really need to stop interupting my zoom calls"

The weather had been amazing towards the Easter days and you were spending time at Mick's house in Switzerland between his races. He loved having you there while he was training and working on his things and it was a great place for you to continue your study and online lectures, as he was mostly outdoors anyway. Ever since the preparations for the season started again, and you were in the middle of the build-up lectures towards the exam week, Mick often forgot that you couldn't just turn away from the lecture for a couple minutes and he came into your room to ask for something (your attention) or something else, lingering in the background before leaving again. You were asked a couple times already if 'the guy who came in for the third time already' was your boyfriend, to which you had muttered a response and hoped the conversation blew over.

You were seated outside on the balcony today, enjoying the sunlight while being seated there in one of Mick's white tees. Mick had made smoothies this morning and you had taken one out of the fridge, popping a straw in it and drinking it while having a zoom meeting with your working group for one of the courses you followed. It was about an assignment you had to hand in after the weekend and you planned to start working on it today, so you could have the weekend off with Mick. Mick was below you, on the grass and doing all sorts of exercises, meaning he would be preoccupied for a little longer. You were chatting with your classmates, writing down some things here and there about the planning. You only had to establish a short, general plan anyway, so you could distribute the work. While working on your laptop and continuing the meeting, you forgot about Mick downstairs.

Of course the meeting took longer than you thought it would be. You missed the sound of the door opening and before you knew it, you could see Mick, shirtless, walking into the angle of your camera and your hand flew to the top of your laptop to smack the screen closed. "Mick!" You breathed out, causing his eyes to widen as he looked at your startled expression, your cheeks dotted pink and one hand resting on your heart, while the other was still placed on your laptop. "You really need to stop interupting my zoom calls," you managed to say eventually. Your eyes briefly darted over his defined physique, his tanned skin glistening with sweat. "But, baby, I just wanted to bring you something to snack on," Mick protested, having a bowl in his hand. "I don't need everyone to see my shirtless boyfriend," you replied with a soft pout on your lips. You stood up to approach him.

"And I don't interupt you that often," Mick said, causing you to glance up at him in a way that made him smile. "I'm sorry," Mick added. "You're just in so many zoom calls, some of them are so long and then I'm all alone," he said while you took the bowl of fruit from him. "You forget about the times where you train two times a day and I'm all alone for two hours each session?" you asked and he grinned sheepishly. "I'm done in a bit, alright?" you said and he nodded, admiring the sight of you in his shirt, your hair still messy from sleeping all night. "Hey, pretty," he muttered before leaning down to kiss your lips, his hands curling around your waist and causing the goosebumps to rise upon your body. "Half an hour," you muttered against his lips. "Can you stay out of here for that long?" you asked and he pouted now. "Okay, okay, I'll go shower and wait for you downstairs," Mick said.

He pecked your lips again and you went back to your laptop after you made sure he was out of the room. You started your laptop again and went back to the zoom meeting. "Sorry guys, my battery died and I couldn't find my charger," you quickly said as an excuse for your sudden absence. "Where were we?" you asked before they could ask anything. They were quick to catch you up on things. You were too busy once more to hear Mick had come back. "Is that your boyfriend?" you suddenly heard and you turned around lightning fast to see Mick holding a glass of fresh orange juice for you. You turned your sound off while glaring up at him. "I love you," Mick said and you couldn't be mad at him anyway. "Too," you muttered, rolling your eyes at him as he blew you a kiss when you took the glass. "Yes, that's my boyfriend," you said as Mick had left again. "How cute of him," one of your classmates commented.

"Really cute," you sighed, nevertheless smiled, however you knew Mick was just teasing you. And honestly, he was the best for bringing you something to eat and to drink during your zoom calls he so often interupted.