[43 & 54] - [Mobster!Mick]

A/N: for Mi1234ll

TAGLIST: MariPecs10 fraugoretzka RedBullRacingFan f1ismylifelol bluzklus _beyond_the_stars LandoNorris ferraritastic elliejones07 justanf1fan pedrolorian _thaimilktea lewavocado coffeeandblueberries sweetrose33 formulaliv

WORDCOUNT: 1295

WARNINGS: nsfw (unprotected sex, spanking)

43. "Spank me" & 54. "You look so sexy in my button-ups"

The weekend had arrived and for once Mick had no special things planned on his agenda except for spending time with you. Mick was a morning person and you never were, so he had snuck out of bed around eight, kissed your cheek and went out to get dressed for a run. He always worked out in the morning and even though you didn't really get the fun of that, you surely blessed the gods for giving him that amazing physique. You didn't have anything planned either and you were sleeping in for sure, sprawled out over the middle of the bed now Mick wasn't on his side of the mattress, the sheets tangled between your limbs and your hair was spread out over the pillows. It was a sight he admired as he returned from his run and had done his usual work-out routine. He had opened the curtains of the bedroom already, but even the bright sunlight wasn't able to disturb your peaceful slumber. Mick didn't want to wake you either and he went to take a shower. The sounds around you caused you to wake up and you rubbed your eyes, rolling to your back as you heard the bathroom door open.

Your eyelids fluttered open when you saw Mick walking out of the bathroom, a towel tied around his hips and he moved a hand through his damp hair. You stretched your arms above your head, your movement pulling his attention and he chuckled lowly. "Good morning, love," his voice rasped, causing goosebumps to rise upon your limbs. "Hi," you replied, a smile curling your lips and you watched him walk to the end of the bed. "Do you know what time it is, sleepy one?" Mick hummed, looking down at the watch around his wrist and you shrugged. "Before lunch," you muttered, resting your head back on the pillows again, closing your eyes. "Hmm, are you going to be lazy all day?" Mick asked and you felt his fingers curling around your ankles, a soft giggle leaving your mouth when he pulled you towards him over the mattress. "I don't think so" Mick said, his touch feeling warm on your calves next, his fingers trailing over your knees as he leaned forward till his hands met your hips, squeezing your soft skin and making room for himself between your legs.

His lips pressed soft kisses to the exposed part of your stomach, his fingers gliding over the material of his button-up that you were wearing. The fabric was soft and slightly see-through and he could see the outline of your breasts, your nipples resting underneath it. You let your head fall further back when his mouth neared your neck, his lips gliding over your skin and his teeth playfully nipping here and there. "You look so sexy when you wear my button-ups, baby," Mick hummed in your ear, the kiss on your earlobe making you whimper back in response. "So gorgeous" he continued, finally reaching your mouth and you curled your arms around his neck when he kissed you deeply. Mick's fingers meanwhile fiddled with the few buttons of the shirt, pushing them out of their holes and his hands were eager to feel the skin underneath it. You gasped softly against his lips, feeling the warmth pooling between your legs while Mick let his fingertips explore the fine creases, dents and curves of your body.

Mick listened to your breaths that got slightly erratic, longing to hear those sweet whimpers rolling out of your mouth soon. "Tell me what you want you, darling," he muttered, his hands gliding between your thighs, teasing you gently. "Mick..." you mewled, drawing his eyes back up to your face and you gazed into his skylit hues. "Spank me." A small grin tugged on his lips and he pushed himself a little more up. "Turn around for me, angel." The sultry look in your eyes made him aware of how hard he was underneath the towel. You did as he asked, turning around in front of him. His touch remained gentle as he pulled your underwear down and away from you. He watched your arms slide further up the sheets, your lower body leaning down and only your ass was up for him. You yelped when his palm suddenly hit your skin, the shivers running up your spine and you sucked your lip between your teeth when he repeated the action. Mick was never rough with you, but he loved seeing your skin turn red, only for him to soothingly rub his palm across it next.

He loved hearing the sounds you made when his hand slapped your skin again, and even though you didn't ask him to stop, he didn't continue after a few more spanks. You curled your fingers into the material of the sheets and you sucked in a harsh breath when he had taken away the towel that was still tied around his hips and the round head of his length teased your entrance. You let your upperbody sink further into the duvet, your eyelids fluttering close when he bottom you out in the first thrust. You heard his groans behind you, his hands resting on your hips. Mick cursed under his breath, looking down at your red and swollen skin that lightly bounced back against the rolling motions of his hips. Your warm walls pulled taught around him, the fact that you were soaked by him just spanking you made his abdomen clench. His pace was slow in the first few thrusts, letting you adjust and feel every ridge and vein on his cock. Mick picked up the speed of his thrusts not much later, making you moan in response.

Mick's fingers dug harder into your hips as he took you from behind, feeling you pushing back against him every now and then. "So good to me, love," he gritted through his teeth as your walls clenched him tightly. Your brain was clouded with the endorphins that your veins spread through your body, your knuckles had turned white from how hard you were squeezing the sheets in your fists and you couldn't stop your moans and whimpers from leaving your mouth a little louder each time. You wanted to lift your head to look up at him, however he was giving it to you too good and you couldn't even get yourself to move. Your eyelids fluttered closed again, your muscles tensing in such a good way. A cry of his name left your lips and he didn't even need to run his fingers between your thighs to make you come so deliciously right here, in this moment. "Oh my god," you panted, out of breath and your core pulsing around him as he thrusted through your orgasm, prolonging it with his own as he followed you in the state of ecstacy.

Mick's thrusts slowed down and he leaned down to kiss your spine, all the way up to your shoulder blades before he pulled out of you and reached for the towel he had dropped before. You hummed softly in response to feeling the towel against your sensitive core and backside, however Mick was the gentleman he always was and cleaned you up right away. You finally turned around, resting your back against the sheets as he hovered over you again. "Good morning, love," he repeated, a grin tugging on his plump lips that made your heart skip a beat. "Good morning," you replied, your arms curling around him again to kiss him lovingly.