Kisses from Sochi - [Mick Schumacher]

A/N: for jeannetx

TAGLIST: formulaliv sweetrose33 coffeeandblueberries tuesday234 lewavocado laraF1lover jubsmagcultthg MICKSCHUMI _thaimilktea sxrryforthebadword ferraritastic elliejones07 LandoNorris _beyond_the_stars bluzklus f1ismylifelol RedBullRacingFan fraugoretzka VILNYL

WORDCOUNT: 753

REQUEST: Mick comes home from Russia with two podiums and you're very proud of him.

Mick already texted you that he had landed in Geneva, and he was on his way back to you. You were eager to see him, to have him home after you had watched him race his heart out in Sochi, and he was rewarded by two podiums, including a race win. He's working so hard and he tries to be so consistent and you couldn't be more proud of him after winning the race. You had been waiting for him in the apartment you shared, killing your time with making a cake to celebrate the amazing weekend. You had loved to be there, but out of respect for others that couldn't join either because of the COVID-19 restrictions, you stayed at home and you would join another race if it was safe enough. You had facetimed each other this morning, but it was of course nothing like the face to face contact you'd have once he was back home. You just finished cleaning up the kitchen when you saw the headlights of his car flicker on the porch of the apartment, before he parked it and then got out. He swung his bag over his shoulder and rolled his trolley behind him as he walked to the front door and opened it.

You went into the hallway, happy to see him when he stood there and took off his coat. "Hello, love". Mick smiled widely and his arms opened to pull you into his embrace. "Oh, Mick". You hummed and you jumped slightly, making him lift you up against him. "You drove amazingly, oh my god". You praised him, your arms curling around his neck and he chuckled, his nose burrying in the nape of your neck and he smelled your perfume, your shower gel and he held you even tighter after having to miss you for nearly a week. Mick gently put you down again and he tilted your face to kiss you firmly and you gladly kissed him back, feeling the warmth spreading through your chest and it caused your heartrate to quicken. "It smells delicious in here, have you been making something?". Mick asked before he pressed some more kisses to your lips, making you giggle. "I've been baking a cake, to celebrate". You said. "And hot chocolate, a scandal for your diet, but I figured you can break it for a win". You chirped while you walked to the kitchen and Mick laughed, admiring your figure in one of his sweaters and some leggings.

You got the cake out of the oven, where you had left it so it was still a little warm. Mick grabbed some mugs meanwhile to poor in the chocolate milk to heat it up after you were cutting the cake into pieces. He spoke about his weekend and told you about some funny things between him and the other drivers, about speaking to Sebastian, which he told about each weekend as the German driver was such an idol for him. You were enjoying the cake and the damping mugs of hot chocolate as he showed some pictures and he got his trophies from his luggage, proudly showing them to you and later he'd find a nice spot for them with the other trophies he had won so far. The nights when he came back from his race weekends and told you all about, were your favourites. After you couldn't see any more cake, you were cuddling up on the couch while the TV was playing a random movie you started watching half way, your head was resting on his chest and he played with some strands of your hair meanwhile. You listened to his heart beating and you felt yourself becoming more sleepy. He was so warm and he smelled so nice and you felt safe and loved in his embrace.

Mick kissed your temple and you smiled sleepily, wanting to stay awake to spend more time with him after not seeing him for a couple days, but you were too tired. Mick started to caress your face and it made you feel even more sleepy. You fell asleep against him eventually and after such a great night and a warm welcome, this was a great end to a day for him.