[57] - [Mobster!Mick]

A/N: for Hejsan1234-567

TAGLISTlivisracing sweetrose33 coffeeandblueberries tuesday234 lewavocado laraF1lover jubsmagcultthg sxrryforthebadword justanf1fan supahlando _thaimilktea ferraritastic elliejones07 LandoNorris _beyond_the_stars bluzklus f1ismylifelol RedBullRacingFan 

WORDCOUNT: 612

57. "Can't believe my mobster husband has such a soft touch".

Mick sighed deeply as he moved his head from side to side to stretch his neck muscles. The engine of his car was turned off and he plucked the jacket of his suit from the passenger's seat while he unbuckled his seatbelt. Mick walked through the front door of his mansion in Geneva, the silence of the night echoing through the hallways. It had been an extremely long day and he longed to get upstairs, freshen up with a quick shower and then dive into bed with the love of his life. He felt guilty that his week had been so busy, he couldn't recall a day where he was at the dining table with you. However you never complained about it and Mick was sure you were the most powerful woman to be able to live with him and his job. Mick undid his tie on the way upstairs, taking it from around his neck and he loosened up the collar, unbuttoning one or two buttons of his shirt.

He was quiet when he opened the bedroom door. He saw your silhouette under the thin duvet of the large bed, your back was turned to him and your long hair draped over the pillows. Mick made his way to you, looking at your sleeping figure with a smile on his face. His hand reached out to caress your cheek and he leaned over to press a kiss to the side of your face. You hummed in your sleep, faintly feeling his touch. Mick left to get to the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom. The light that flickered on and the beam that was visible from under the door caused you to wake up slightly and you looked up to see if Mick was still here. You heard the shower turning on next and you figured he was in the bathroom. As you drifted back and forth between sleep and being awake, Mick was done showering soon for your feeling. He came our of the bathroom with a towel around his hips.

He carried the holster of his gun and you watched as he checked if it was loaded before placing it on the nightstand. "Awake, darling?". Mick asked and his voice was nearly soothing enough to close your eyes again right away. "Mhm". You mumbled, blinking slowly while he dropped his towel and got to the closet for some clean underwear. Mick turned off all the lights next, pulling the sheets of the bed aside to get in with you. His arm curled around your waist, his fingertips moving in soft circles over your lower back. "Missed you, love". Mick spoke. "Missed you more this week". You whined. "I know". He said, nuzzling his nose against yours. His fingers moved to caress your face, stroking your hair, his touch so light that a shiver ran up your spine. "I can't believe my mobster husband has such a soft touch". You sighed and it caused him to chuckle. "Only for you". He replied and you hummed contently when his embrace pulled tighter around you.

"I have a day off tomorrow". Mick told you, lifting your face and kissing your face till he reached your lips in the darkness. "Let's sleep in and have a brunch together". He continued. "Yes, please". You said, making him chuckle once more. You rested your head on his chest, hearing his heart beating. "I love you so much". Mick muttered.