Weekend In Paris - [Sugar Daddy!Esteban]

A/N: for Jett_Joan

WORDCOUNT: 746

SYNOPSIS: Esteban is in Paris for a weekend for business, and he asks if you want to come along, letting you spent time in the city and buying anything you'd want.

"I'm so happy to have you here, mon coeur," Esteban said while he drove his Mercedes through the busy Parisian traffic. "You know much I hate traveling alone," he added. "I know," you replied with a smile. Esteban was in Paris for some important meetings this weekend. Every time he had to go somewhere in Europe, which was at an easy flying distance for you during the weekends, he asked you to come along. He was out for work almost the whole day, so you could study in the hotel room in the morning, go out for shopping in the afternoon, and then he'd take you out for dinner during the evenings. "What shops will you be visiting today?" Esteban asked. He literally didn't care about the money you'd spend, one of his credit cards was nearly always in your wallet for you to use. "I'm not sure yet, but I wanted to go to Sephora for some perfume first, and then I'll see," you said. Esteban nodded contently. "You have been studying all morning, just shop whatever you like," he added.

You just smiled in response. You knew Esteban for over a year, but it still felt a little weird that he allowed you to buy anything you wanted. The price tags of some clothes, bags and makeup were way too high, however, he never cared. If he saw that it made you happy or more confident, he wanted you to have it. Esteban dropped you off near one of the largest shopping centers, and you leaned over the middle to kiss his cheek before getting out. Esteban sped away soon after, and you had the whole afternoon to shop. You loved shopping alone. There was no one waiting for you if you needed time to fit clothes and see how they looked on you. There was no one complaining about anything, no one judging you for anything. You visited the shops you want to go to, and some of them simply never failed. Zara had a new collection with some beautiful dresses, and you took all the ones that looked great on you. Tommy Hilfiger had some really comfortable jeans.

At the Versace store you bought a gorgeous new coat, a long one perfectly for fall weather, and you could wear anything underneath it, at any venue. You reminded yourself that Esteban loves spoiling you, and you pushed your doubts away before heading into the Louis Vuitton store. Carrying all the bags, you went back out and called a cab to take you back to the hotel. Esteban had reserved a dinner at a restaurant in the Eiffel Tower, and you couldn't wait to see what it looked like. It wouldn't take long before Esteban would come back, either. Just as you were unpacking the things you had bought, Esteban came in. "Hi, lovely. How was your day?" Esteban asked, shaking the jacket of his suit off his shoulders and loosening his tie a little. "Great, thank you," you replied. He never wanted to talk about work, so you never asked. "What did you get yourself today?" Esteban asked. He moved to stand behind you, his hand reaching out to move some of your hair over your shoulder.

"These dresses, I was just thinking about which one to wear tonight," you said, spreading them out in front of you. Esteban let his eyes glide over the dresses with a smile. "You will probably look beautiful in all of them," he said. You showed him the coat and the jeans, and lastly the bag. "Don't be shy," he smiled. "I have these for you," you said next, even after a year, you always kept the receipts of whatever you bought with his card. "You're so good to me, baby," Esteban smiled, taking the receipts, but he threw them away without even looking at them. "Why don't you take  a relaxing bath? I have some emails to finish anyway. We have a reservation at seven thirty tonight, there's enough time left," Esteban suggested. You nodded with a smile. "Thank you," you said, giggling a little when he pulled you in a for a hug. You're his lovely sugar baby, and he loves taking you along on his working weekends.