[54 & 67] - [Mobster!Lando]

A/N: for nathnath97

TAGLIST: rosaa- sweetrose33 Judy_Taurus landoandashton RedBullRacingFan _thaimilktea LandoNorris Taaaaamz MilkeyboiLando livisracing CassieRochester wanderlust_gemini f1written crazyeperson justanf1fan black_ma23 DannyRicFan06 m___a___r f1_girl97 allshookup23 ferraritastic

WORDCOUNT: 940

WARNINGS: violence

54. "I didn't want you to see this". & "I'm so sorry, darling. I didn't mean to scare you".

"Fucking tell me!". Lando snarled at the man's face. One of his crew members was apparently not to be trusted. One of his crew was stealing money and sending through confidential information. And he needed to know who it was to execute him right away. And he had a feeling this bastard might now who it was. "Say his name right now!". His knuckles were already bruised and split, but they landed on the man's jaw once more, causing him to spit out one of his teeth along with some blood. He lifted his head and said nothing. "You'd rather die for a traitor?". Lando spat. The man was shaking, but Lando showed no mercy as the barbed wire was pulled tighter around his throat, causing his face to become a deep red and the blood seeped from his skin. "You'd rather give your life than rat out your friend?". Lando's voice boomed through the room, his anger only fueled on by the man's silence that remained. The next punch broke his nose and he was slightly breathless, the muscles in his neck just as tense as the rest of his body.

Lando reached for the knife that laid on the table and without any other words spilled, he dug the weapon firmly in the man's body. He coughed up some blood, some of the droplets staining Lando's shirt that was by now far from white. Lando watched his face contort when he slowly twisted the knife, the man was crying out from pain, but still no name fell from his tongue. Lando stopped caring about if he knew the traitor's name or not. He continued to twist the knife till it had turned a full circle, till the blood was running down the man's body. He wiped his hands on the towel and drew his gun from the back of his slacks. His partners stepped aside and he shot him in the head and two times in the heart. Lando closed his eyes and took a deep breath, his fingers still clenched around the cool metal of the Glock, his other hand holding his fingers in a tight fist. "Sir". One of his partners softly said, nodding towards the door behind him. Lando turned around, seeing you standing in the doorway. His heart sunk in his chest when he saw the look on your face.

"Love...". He softly said. "Please, get upstairs. I didn't want you to see this". Lando continued and you nodded slowly, moving out of the room while your heart was pounding in your chest at what you've seen, what you've heard. You knew that this included Lando's job, but how he killed that man in such a cold, painful way, was never something you've ever seen or ever crossed your mind. You closed the bedroom door behind you, heading towards the large windows and you were glad they were opened slightly so you could get some fresh air. You gazed up at the moon and the stars, counting them in your head to get rid of the image. You jumped slightly when Lando's reflection showed up in the window and you turned towards him. He had washed himself, the bloodstains disappeared from his hands, his knuckles taped to cover the bruises and he smelled fresh from the shower, as if nothing had happened tonight. Lando's eyes filled with worry as his hands reached for you and tugged softly on your elbows and you softly flinched in reaction. "Baby". He spoke, his voice was sweet and soothing, his touch soft and gentle, the complete opposite of the earlier event.

"I'm so sorry, darling. I didn't mean to scare you". Lando said, bringing you closer to his chest and he felt relieved when you wrapped your arms around him, nuzzling your head in the thick material of his sweater. From how shaky you became, he could tell you were crying and he softly lifted your head from his chest, his calloused fingertips caressing your face and wiping away your tears. "He had bad intentions, love. And you know I do everything to protect you, us, my crew". Lando said and you nodded. "I just never imagined your other side to be like that". You sniffled, finding comfort in the way he held you close. "My other side is like that. It won't ever change, you know that too". You nodded once more. "But I will never ever hurt you, darling. Don't be afraid of me". Lando said, pressing a chaste kiss to your lips that made you weak at the knees. "I love you". He told you while his lips brushed over yours. "I love you too". You replied and he looked into your eyes again, glad a small smile broke through. "How about I ask the kitchen staff to prepare some nice snacks while we settled on the sofa in front of the TV?".

"That sounds good". You said, your tears dried by now and your heart fluttered at how sweet and loving he was. You both got to the living room and Lando walked by the kitchen meanwhile. You wrapped yourself up in a blanket and he settled on the sofa next to you, pulling you into his chest. You gladly curled up into his side, knowing that he'd do everything to keep you safe with him.