Radiant - [George Russell]

A/N: for LilouLox32

TAGLIST: fayeexoxo Garrixer_06 f1_girl97 landon0rris

WORDCOUNT: 806

SYNOPSIS: You and George have a two-year-old baby girl, named Mila, together, and you're pregnant with your second baby girl. Mila is an absolute daddy's girl, and you're visiting George at Silverstone with her.

"Give mommy your hand, sweety," you asked your little girl as soon as she hopped out of the car that brought you to the circuit of Silverstone today. Mila reached her little arm up, her fingers wrapping around yours. She was excited to see her daddy here today. This morning, she had nearly been in tears that George was leaving to the circuit earlier than you were, but after he promised her that she would be able to come later this morning, she was slightly calmed down. Mila was a daddy's girl since the first time George had held her against his chest, and it hadn't changed ever since. Thus, you took your time with her each morning, she had to learn that her father wouldn't always be there for her every morning, and there had been numerous race weekends where you couldn't join. Mila was dressed in a white skirt and a Williams shirt with George's racing number, a gift you had received from the team.

She looked incredibly cute, and while you were focussing on getting your paddock pass into your hand without dropping the heavy bag or losing the grip of your daughter's hand, you were sure she was eye candy for the photographers, who were flashing their camera's around the paddock entrance and beyond. You managed to put your mask over your nose and mouth again, and you were finally on your way to see George. The build-up towards the race had already started, and George had told you that he had some media related appointments in the morning, but his schedule would be free to have lunch with you in the Williams hospitality. You were glad you were wearing the loose dress, nothing tight around your pregnant belly that was already showing off. It was warm as well, and you could feel the sun burning on your skin, making you feel relieved that you had applied sunscreen to Mila's pale, fragile baby skin before you left. "You shouldn't be carrying such heavy bags all alone, you know?" You were about to tell that person to mind his own business until you turned around to see it was Lando Norris.

"Hi," you smiled at him, stopping in your tracks. "You're looking great, love," Lando brought you in for a gentle hug. "On your way to see George?" Lando asked, slowing his pace while continuing to walk with you. "For sure," you replied. "Hi there," Lando waved at little Mila, who squealed as he spoke to her, and quickly moved to hide behind the skirt of her mother's dress. "Let me take that from you," Lando muttered, taking one of the bags from your shoulder, which carried some essentials for Mila throughout the day. George was already outside the Williams hospitality, and Mila was calling for him as soon as she saw him. You let go of her hand, and she ran up to her father immediately. George lifted her into his arms, her laughter of pure joy causing multiple smiles on the faces of people passing by. "Thank you," you told Lando, as he put the bag down close to George and then left the two of you to be. "Hi, darling," George's free arm curled around you, and he kissed your cheek.

George reached for the bag Lando had carried for you, and you made your way inside the air-cooled hospitality. Mila was so happy to be in George's arms, and while you got seated in the cafeteria, you loved to watch the pair. She sat on George's thigh, giggling each time he tickled her belly. "You look so beautiful, babe," George said, making your smile widen. "Thank you, George," you said. "With that dress and your baby bump," he continued. "I can't wait for our second girl to come," he said. "Me neither," you sighed. "She's getting heavy," you chuckled, your hands moving over your stomach. "I can handle Mila for a while if you want to get some more rest," George offered when you both got up from the table. "It's alright," you said, and George's hand reached to caress your face. He leaned down to kiss your lips, briefly closing your eyes. "I love you," you told him, and George smiled back at you. "I love you more, darling," he responded, meanwhile reaching for Mila to lift her up again.

He kissed her chubby cheek, his free hand moving to your lower back. George felt incredibly happy to have you two here, his favourite girls in the whole world.