[6] - [Lewis Hamilton]

A/N: for Rebecashalala

TAGLIST: VILNYL Nefix99 ferraritastic black_ma23 ricciardoaf lewavocado

WORDCOUNT: 702

6. "Your hands are so cold".

It was too early in the morning when you woke up. Your teeth were nearly clattering and you pulled the sheets tighter over yourself. You noticed after a couple minutes that the window wasn't fully closed and the awfully chilly December wind could breeze right through. Lewis next to you didn't seem to be bother by it, still sound asleep. You quietly got up to close the window, grabbing one of his sweaters from the chair in the corner and getting it on your body. You were quick to get back in bed, but the warmth never seemed to reach you. You hesitated about waking Lewis. He could finally sleep in and now you were bothering him about being could. Yeah, actually, yeah. "Lew?". You soft said, chuffling closer to him. "Lew". You said now, a little louder and he hummed softly in his sleep, turning towards you. "What is it, love?". He kept his eyes closed, his arm snaking around your waist to pull you close. You placed your icy hands on his chest, causing him to gasp and he was instantly awake. "Your hands are so cold". He scoffed, pulling them off his warm skin and into his own hands instead.

"I couldn't sleep anymore, you left the window open". You replied, his hands wrapping around yours to warm them up. "I'm sorry". Lewis replied, chuckling a little as your teeth started to clatter again. "Are you wearing anything warm?". He asked, feeling the material of one of his sweaters next, content that you wore his clothing. "Stop asking and just let me cling onto you". You muttered, moving further into his embrace, your legs tangling around his. You finally felt his body heat against yours, your hands warming up on his chest now. "Is that better?". He asked and you hummed in response. "Much better". You said, feeling him kissing your cheek a couple times. "I won't forget the window again, baby". Lewis continued and you just nodded, already feeling your eyelids getting heavy and you felt yourself drifting off to sleep. It was amazing to be in his arms like this after you had to miss him for a long time, but the season was over and you were sure you could have a lot more moments like these.

Waking up in the same position, and now armed up, made you feel incredibly happy from the first moment you opened your eyes. The bedroom was now slightly lit up by the light from outside. Lewis was awake earlier than you were and you looked into his amber hues. "Good morning, love". He said, his hand moving to caress your face. "Did you sleep well? Not too cold?". Lewis asked and you shook your head. "You were perfect as my personal heater". You replied, stretching your arms above your head, making him tighten his embrace around your body and he rolled over you to pepper kisses onto your face, causing you to laugh in response. Lewis slowed his kisses down and they became soft, lingering on the skin of your neck before he moved them up to your face, softly kissing your lips. "Are you hungry? I can prepare some breakfast for you". Lewis proposed, his hand sinking to the back of your thigh and he caressed the skin by drawing patterns on it with his fingertips. "As long as it's served with nutella and strawberries". You yawned, making him chuckle.

"As you wish, love". Lewis kissed you again before pushing himself up and he got out of the bed, opening the curtains in front of the window. "Don't fall back asleep". He grinned, raising the end of the duvet to tickle your feet and it made you scrunch up your nose and pull your knees to your chest. "I love you". You said as he was about to get out of the bedroom and head downstairs to the kitchen. "Love you too, baby". Lewis replied and you smiled to yourself, leaning back against the pillows again and staring up at the ceiling, sure you were having the greatest boyfriend.