[12] - [Lando Norris]

A/N: for lauraw333 (gahh I loved this)

TAGLIST: CassieRochester livisracing rosaa- sweetrose33 MilkeyboiLando Taaaaamz wanderlust_gemini landoandashton nathnath97 ricciardoaf _thaimilktea f1written Judy_Taurus crazyeperson ferraritastic black_ma23 LandoNorris m___a___r DannyRicFan06 f1_girl97 allshookup23 RedBullRacingFan @LandoNorris

WORDCOUNT: 842

12. "Do you think the moon is jealous of how pretty you are?".

When you were still awake at two a.m, you didn't have to hesitate if Lando was still awake too. The sounds of him playing a videogame in the room next to you was clearly audible. You and Lando were best friend's for as long as you could remember. When you started studying in London last year, Lando immediately offered that you could live with him and you could pay a small part of the rent. That way he wouldn't be alone during the days he spend in London between the races. This obviously was a much cheaper and much more fun option, so you were Lando's roommate too for about a year now. You were in your own room, on your bed while holding your phone with an article about a meteor shower on your screen. Apparently tonight was a Perseid shower, in which small dust particles come in contact with the atmosphere and show the falling meteors, or falling stars. You were curious if it was visible and you were staring out of the window already, but the glass blocked your view and it would be better to go outside now.

You got out of bed and made your way to Lando's room, knocking on the door before coming in. You automatically smiled when you heard him laughing loudly. Lando briefly looked over his shoulder. "Oh, hey, Y/N". He beamed before turning his back to the screen. "I wanted to ask something". You said, standing aside so you wouldn't be in the view if he was streaming too. "Sure". Lando paused his game and looked up at you. "There's a meteor shower happening in the milky way. Do you want to come outside with me to watch them?". You asked and Lando let out a chuckle as his heart clenched at how cute your question was. "Of course". He didn't hesitate to close the game and switch his computer off right away, smiling as he heard you giggle with excitement while you walked downstairs. Lando followed you outside, pushing his feet into some slippers. You put your phone in the pocket of your hoodie and you plopped down in the grass to look up at the sky. "So, what are we supposed to see?". Lando asked and he sat down next to you.

"Falling stars basically". You explained, leaning back on your hands. It was silent while you both looked at the sky and you soon laid yourself into the grass. Lando looked at you with a smile and he laid back too. You were close together, shoulders touching as you both had your hands folded together over your bellies. "There!". You pointed out, seeing one leaving a glittery trail in the sky. "Did you see it?". You asked when you looked sideways at him. "I did". He smiled, still having his eyes on your face as it beamed with excitement when you gazed back at the universe all the way up there. Lando saw more and more stars the longer he looked up and it struck him how bright the moon was this night. "Y/N?". He asked and turned to his side, propping himself up on his elbow. "Mhm?". You hummed. "Do you think the moon is jealous of how pretty you are?". Your eyes shot back to him and you sat up slightly to his face better, making sure he wasn't just joking. "I think it should be jealous". Lando continued, his bright eyes still gazing at you.

He sat up a little too, so your faces were at the same height. "Have you made a wish already?". You asked, smiling shyly when thinking about all the same stars. "I have". Lando smiled back at you. "I wished that you'd kiss me tonight, under the meteor shower". He grinned slightly and it made you laugh, however your laughter died down when you looked back at him. And as if you were in a movie, his hand reached to caress your face and you leaned in to kiss him. You never thought that the day you'd kiss Lando would ever come, yet here it was. Lando held you close so he could peck your lips a couple times. Your first kiss with him was sweet, perfect, better than everything in the world at the moment, even better than the falling stars. You and Lando smiled at each other, giggling softly as you were both giddy about your first kiss. Lando pulled you close when you laid back down on the grass again, staring up at the sparkling milky way. You rested your head partly on his chest, where you spend the rest of the night. Every time another star fell, he wished for you to kiss him again. And every time his wish was granted.