[5] - [Mick Schumacher]

A/N: for lewavocado (obv no corona in this one shot)

TAGLIST: RacingOlive sweetrose33 coffeeandblueberries tuesday234 lewavocado laraF1lover jubsmagcultthg supahlando _thaimilktea justanf1fan sxrryforthebadword ferraritastic elliejones7 LandoNorris _beyond_the_stars bluzklus f1ismylifelol

WORDCOUNT: 806

5. "OH, you're jealous!".

"Careful, love". Mick hummed into your ear as he offered you his hand while you got out of the backseat of the taxicab that dropped you off at the nightclub. Marcus' birthday was last week and he was finally having some time for a party, meaning you went clubbing in Milan. Mick had no idea how you could balance so well on those thin looking heels and you didn't make an effort to hold onto his hand, causing him to chuckle when you grinned at him. Mick's hand moved to your lower back, admiring the feeling of your slik dress that accentuated your curves so nicely. "You look so pretty". He pressed a kiss to your neck, making you glance up at him with a smile. "Says you". You reply, you couldn't get over how handsome he looked in the black jeans with the dark red shirt that stretched around his chest and pulled taught around his biceps. "Let's get in". Mick smiled and his fingers entwined with yours when you got into the club.

It didn't take you long before you found the others, including the birthday boy Marcus. Mick stepped forward first, hugging his friend and fellow driver and you followed him, kissing Marcus' cheek to wish him a happy birthday. Marcus had arranged something with the bar that meant that his guests of his birthday would be able to get free drinks till a certain hour, and you received a neon colored wristband for it. Mick went up to the bar to order something, also for you and you happily took the sweet cocktail from him to start sipping on it. The atmosphere in the club was immediately great and you were all dancing together and having fun. You and Mick remained close, his hand was either on your waist or on your hip, having you close to his chest while you danced along. "Have I told you how beautiful you are already?". Mick spoke in your ear, his face close to yours when you looked at him with a giggle.

"Quite some times". You replied and he send you a boyish grin that made you swoon on the dance floor. "Kiss me, darling". Mick's fingers tilted your chin towards his face and your arms wrapped around his neck to kiss him. "I'm going to get another drink, alright? Want another too?". Mick asked as he kissed your cheek, leaving another teasing kiss on your neck, making you push his chest with a laugh. "Yeah, I can use a refill". You said and he smiled at you before moving to the bar again. You chatted a bit with the other guys while Mick was away. At a moment you were on your own, you spotted a pretty blonde on Mick's side, talking to him while he waited for your drinks to be served. You jaw clenched and you pretended like it didn't bother you, but you knew how handsome Mick is and how many other pretty girls were interested in him. Mick returned to you with your drinks, handing you yours and you had a soft pout on your face while you put the straw between your lips.

"What's that frown for?". Mick asked as he leaned down to speak to you. "Did you know that girl?". You asked. "I didn't". Mick said, his lips curling upward as he already guessed what was going on. "Do you want to dance?". You shook your head at his question. "Babe...". Mick laughed. "I wouldn't know what's going, or do I?". He said as he grabbed your hand to twirl you around. "OH, you're jealous!". He chirped and you scoffed with a roll of your eyes, yet both of you knew that was true. "It's just that she was pretty and I'm pretty... replaceable". You said while picking at your nails. "Come on". Mick said, lifting your chin once more. "There are so much more handsome men and you haven't left me for another one either". Mick continued. "But there aren't". You protested. "And the same way I don't think there are girls more pretty than you". He smiled and you bit your lip as you smiled too, partly as you realized your logic. "So I told her I was already taken and that my beautiful girlfriend is waiting for me". He said as he pulled you closer to dance with him.

"Alright, alright. I was jealous for nothing". You admitted and you felt his chest rumbling with laughter. "I love you". Mick said before kissing your lips again, assuring you also with a kiss that he will be yours forever.