[44] - [Lando Norris]

A/N: for girlsgirlsdun

TAGLIST: -bubblegxmbitch Garrixer_06 landon0rris jxan_F1 MariPecs10 Chami2207 RedBullRacingFan f1_girl97 LandoNorris ferraritastic black_ma23 crazyeperson justanf1fan Judy_Taurus ricciardoaf nathnath97 starlightxme wanderlust_gemini Taaaaamz MilkeyboiLando sweetrose33 rosaa- CassieRochester

WORDCOUNT: 1235

WARNINGS: nsfw (oral (male receiving))

44. "What do you want for breakfast?" "Why are you asking me that at 10 o'clock at night-OH."

"Baby." You heard Lando's voice coming from the kitchen. "Yes?" you replied, not bothering to look up from your phone while you were curled up on his couch. "What do you want for breakfast?" his question confused you, and you wondered why the hell he was asking it right now. You got up from the couch nevertheless, making your way to the kitchen, where he was standing, only wearing some sweats, his hair still wet from the shower. "Why are you asking me that at 10 o'clock at night-OH," you gasped, watching how he was holding a pack of meat from the fridge next to himself. "This or that?" Lando grinned, damn well knowing what he was proposing. "You're ridiculous," you snorted. "Then why are you aroused?" Lando asked, the grin on his handsome face only growing, tugging on his lips in a confident way. You rolled your eyes and turned around, which made him laugh.

His dropped the pack on the kitchen counter and his arms curled around you from behind, hugging you tightly around your waist while nuzzling his head in the crook of your neck. "You know I'm just messing with you, darling," Lando hummed. "You know how I like to get you all flustered," Lando's nose brushed over the side of your neck, his lips following to drop some sweet kisses on your skin. You giggled in response, feeling comfortable in his warm embrace. "If I had to choose..." you muttered, referring to the subject he touched earlier. "I'd choose that couple slices of ham for on some toast tomorrow morning," you finished contently, watching his eyebrows rise in a huff. "I don't believe anything of that," Lando said, his fingers poking at your waist and tickling your sides, making you squeal with laughter in his arms. You tried to wiggle yourself out of his grip, but you failed miserably.

You sunk to the floor eventually and while you were sitting on your knees, he finally held still. Lando's arms around your waist lifted you up easily, your legs curling around his hips while your arms swung around his neck. "Give me a kiss," Lando hummed, and  you gladly leaned forward to peck his lips. His hands shifted slowly to hold the back of your thighs, his palms teasingly grabbing your bum. Your fingers curled into his hair in the nape of his neck, making him moan lowly against your lips when you tugged on the roots. Your other hand glided down the smooth skin of his neck, resting on his firm chest. The kiss made the warmth flow through your body, causing the arousal to rise between your thighs. You pressed yourself closer to Lando's chest, pretty sure there was barely any space between you. Lando put you down on the kitchen counter, licking his lips when you parted briefly before he leaned down to kiss you again.

Your lips were swollen, tingling from kissing him. His tongue felt soothing against yours, and you loosened your hand from his hair, but only to let your fingers skim over his veiny arms, and pull his hands from your body. Lando whined in dismay, however, he didn't complain when your lips pressed against his abdomen, kissing down till you were seated on your knees and your fingertips teased the waistband of his sweats that hung low on his hips. The blood in his veins instantly flowed south, his hands curling around the edge of the kitchen counter in response to your nails tickling his v-lines, tugging further down the soft material till they were down his thighs. Your hand brushed over his erected length through his boxers and Lando tilted his head back, his eyes directed to the ceiling while you didn't waste any time to get his underwear out of the way. Lando looked back down at you again, watching how you wetted your palm with a bit of saliva before your nimble fingers wrapped around the base of his length and slowly stroked upwards.

He let out a guttural grunt, his abdomen clenching when you repeated the action. His breath hitched in his throat when your tongue licked the crown of his cock, your lips wrapping around it next to start sucking on the tip, tasting the few drops of precome on your tongue. Lando's eyes gazed down at you, watching the way your tongue lapped against the thick vein on the underside of his cock before your mouth closed around him and took more of his length. His lips parted with a moan as you slowly swirled your tongue around him, your hand pumping the other half. "Stop teasing me, please," Lando whined, one of his hands reaching down and moving some strands of your hair away from your face, and he looked into your pretty eyes that innocently gazed up at him. Your lips resettled around his shaft, a soft moan eliciting from you when his hand fisted into your hair, nevertheless gently held your head still to let you take more of him into your velvety mouth.

"So fucking good to me, babe," Lando hummed, his head rolling back into his neck as you continued to swirl your tongue around him, your lips sucking tightly around his shaft and your cheeks hollowing while your hand aided your movements. He cursed under his breath when the head of his cock reached the back of your throat, and you gagged in response, yet you breathed through your nose and briefly pulled back, the sight of you making his eyebrows lace together when your eyes were slightly watery while you took him into your mouth again. You controlled your gag reflex now, the moans and whimpers freely tumbling out of his mouth, the sounds you loved so much. You knew he was loosing it when he started grunting and growling, his body tensing in the best way above you, and you couldn't stop looking up at him. The sounds of your mouth and how beautiful you looked on your knees in front of him drove him to the edge.

Lando felt his orgasm building up, the warmth spreading in his lower abdomen and the sweet sparkles shooting up his spine. "F-fuck, baby, I-I'm..." he stammered, not able to make a coherent sentence. His head tilted back, and he closed his eyes for a moment, his length throbbing in your mouth as he came, his pounding heart still ringing in his ears. He felt the soft sensation when you swallowed around him, and you pulled away next, making your way to the sink to drink some water for your sore throat and to rinse your mouth. Lando got some clothing on again and his arms curled around your waist once more, looking down at you with a lazy grin on his face. "You are amazing," he said, and you chuckled, gliding your hands up his chest. "Now the question is... What do you want for breakfast?" you said and when you saw his crystal eyes darken, you knew you were in for it.