Coffee - [Lando Norris]

A/N: for LandoNorris

TAGLIST: CassieRochester formulaliv rosaa- sweetrose33 MilkeyboiLando Taaaamz wanderlust_gemini nathnath97 ricciardoaf _thaimilktea crazyeperson Judy_Taurus justanf1fan black_ma23 ferraritastic m___a___r DannyRicFan06 f1_girl97 RedBullRacingFan IAmfilastrocca

WORDCOUNT: 931

REQUEST: You're the younger sister of Charles and during the Monaco GP weekend, Charles introduces you to Lando.

The Leclerc siblings walking into the Monte Carlo paddock was quite a sight. Dressed in various designers, you and your brother Charles were quite some eye candy for the press. You were happy to be with Charles during the weekend so you could support him from the Ferrari pit box. On your way to the Ferrari hospitality in the paddock you came across a lot of people with whom Charles briefly spoke and you were slowly getting bored. A lot of them only cared about Charles anyway, and you were just standing there next to him. You were finally ready to move on to the hospitality of Charles' team, ready to have breakfast as your brother didn't bother to prepare anything as the team's catering staff would do that. "Hey, Charles". You heard behind you and you were about to tell him you'd wait for him in the hospitality, until you turned around.

"Hey, mate". Charles bumped fists with the guy dressed in a white McLaren polo, wearing dark blue slacks that fitted him nicely. His hair was curly and slightly messy. He was cute. Really cute. "This is my sister, Y/N". Charles motioned for you to come a little closer to meet the other driver. "Hi". You said, a smile curling your lips as you shook his hand. "I'm Lando Norris". Lando returned the smile and he pulled you in, surprisingly, for two introducing kisses on the cheek. His eyes briefly glided over the wrap dress with the v-neck that you were wearing, the Louboutin heels on your feet giving your figure a gorgeous lift and finished your appearance. "I've seen you before, on my brother's computer screen". You said, causing both of them to laugh. "We play some games every once in a while". Lando shrugged and he was about to say more, when Charles' phone started ringing.

"I'm sorry, I really got to take this". Charles said and took his phone, walking away. You gave Lando a glance that made him chuckle and let him know it was going like this ever since the week of the Monaco Grand Prix started. "I don't see you around often". Lando mentioned and you shook your head. "I'm still studying, I come when I have a week off or enough time to support Charles for a weekend". You explained. "I see". Lando nodded. "We were on our way to the Ferrari hospitality, but he left...". You sighed, hoping Lando could maybe walk with you. "Well, at McLaren we have the breakfast muffins ready, if you want to kill some time till he's done with all the phone calls". Lando offered and it was even better than you hoped for. You nodded. "That would be nice". You smiled. "Let's go then". He smiled back at you and wanted you to walk with him.

The McLaren hospitality was around the corner and Lando held out his hand for you to take when you had to walk up the few stairs. "Thank you". You said, taking the offer and you gnawed down at your bottom lip when his fingers curled around your hand for a moment. "Aren't you afraid to break your ankles?". Lando asked, looking down at your heels. "I'm not". You laughed. "It's easy to walk on them". You replied and the confidence in your steps showed it to him. "You look beautiful". He complimented you, his hand moving to your lower back to guide you into the cafeteria in front of him. A shiver moved up your spine and you looked into his eyes when he stopped. "Anything I can get you?". Lando asked. "A coffee and one of those muffins you told me about". You said and he nodded. "You can sit here till I come back". You did as he said and sat down on a stool at the window. Lando returned not much later with two coffees and two muffins.

"Do you think we can have another coffee in an F1 free weekend?". You asked him, a bold question he wasn't used to receiving. "You want to go out with me?". Lando asked in surprise. You nodded. "To get to know you better. If you want". You said and it was cute how his cheeks heated up slightly. "Of course. I'd love to". He nodded, a boyish grin curling his lips. "Great". You said. "My brother is texting me where I am so I'll head down". You said after finishing your muffin. "But I really liked to spend some time with you". You said and he nodded again. "Me too". You got up from your stool. "McLaren looks good on you". Lando said, meaning the McLaren coffee cup you were holding to take with you. "Then you should invite me to your pit box next time to see the complete picture". Lando sucked his lower lip into his mouth at the look in your sparkling eyes. "Alright, gorgeous". Lando chuckled and you leaned forward to kiss his cheek.

You saw each other more often that weekend, but he was even more communicative when the weekend was over. You flew over to London the week after as he invited you for a dinner, and the next race you supported not only your brother, but now also your boyfriend from the McLaren garage.