[38 & 42] - [Lando Norris]

A/N: for FOREVERLANDO that picture tho. Right before he-... Do i even need to finish that sentence

TAGLIST: heyimmilly RacingOlive lyriika sweetrose33 MilkeyboiLando Taaaaamz wanderlust_gemini landoandashton nathnath97 chal_lelerc Judy_Taurus crazyeperson justanf1fan mrvlous black_ma23 LandoNorris m___a___r

WORDCOUNT: 2455

WARNINGS: nsfw (mild)

38. "I've never done this before". & 42. "I thought we could try to use this...".

"Love?". Lando's voice softly interrupted you while you were reading a page of your book. You were studying in his bedroom while he was in his 'gaming room', where his simulator and his computers were. "Hmm?". You asked, turning in the chair to face him. "Are you done any time soon?". He asked, watching you turn back to your book and you assignments to see how many you had left to finish. Lando moved to stand behind you, his hands resting on your shoulders and then slowly gliding to your face, leaning over you to press a kiss to your forehead. "I think I can finish now, this is for the end of the week anyway". You replied, feeling your full brain relax when his fingertips glided over your face and his soft lips kissed your forehead again. "Because I wanted to show you something". Lando continued, explaining why he wanted you to stop studying for a moment. "Oh, really?". You smiled and closed your books, after your notebook was between the pages.

You got up and stretched your limbs, your joints softly cracking from being seated all the time. Lando admired the look of you in one of his sweaters, the shorts you wore underneath them barely visible because of the oversized hoodie. You sat down on his bed, folding your legs underneath you. You were curious when Lando dug into his nightstand and got out a small bag. "You brought a gift?". You asked and he nibbled on his lower lip while sitting next to you. "I guess you can call it a gift". Lando replied, causing you to frown in confusion for a second. "I've been reading about something". He started, still vague as ever. "We've been intimate a lot since this quarantine started". A boyish grin showed up on his lips and his eyes sparkled when he looked back at you. You let out a soft giggle, propping yourself up on your knees as your curiosity grew. "So...?". You asked and he opened the small bag to take the content out. "I ordered this after some advice from the nice customer service lady". Lando opened his palm.

It revealed a small, droplet-formed plug, a shiny silver diamond on its handle. You recognized what it was and the both of you giggled with excitement. "So, I thought we could try to use this...". Lando's voice had lowered slightly and the lazy grin had faded from his features, replaced by a serious look. His heavenly blue eyes had darkened to midnight ocean and it caused a shiver to run up your spine. His fingertips traced your cheekbones. "I think you'll look so pretty with this". He muttered and you squeezed your thighs together in response. "I've never done this before". You replied, both adrenaline and nerves rushing through your bloodstream and causing your heartbeat to quicken. "I know, princess". Lando said. "We can try together". His plump bottom lip was sucked between his teeth again. You nodded in agreement, your eyelids fluttering when his lips brushed over yours. Lando dropped the plug for a moment, resting it on the sheets to have his hands free.