[10] - [Mick Schumacher]

A/N: for RedBullRacingFan

TAGLIST: MariPecs10 VILNYL fraugoreztka f1ismylifelol bluzklus _beyond_the_stars LandoNorris elliejones07 ferraritastic sxrryforthebadword justanf1fan _thaimilktea pedrolorian jubsmagcultthg laraF1lover lewavocado coffeeandblueberries sweetrose33

WORDCOUNT: 1246

WARNINGS: nsfw (but it's really soft bc I got emotional over Mick)

10. "We're definitely snowed in tonight".

"Babe, it's not going to stop snowing the longer you stare at it". Mick hummed, his tone amused nevertheless as your arms were crossed over your chest. You were about to go out with Mick, just for an evening drive and you loved to drive through the snowy towns of Switzerland at night with him and to be honest, you were pretty disappointed the weather turned bad a snowstorm was currently keeping you from going outside. "But I wanted to go for a drive with you". You pouted slightly and he laughed softly at your childishness. "We're definitely snowed in tonight". He said, his arms wrapping around your waist from behind. Mick kissed your cheek a couple times, switching on the light that stood in front of the window. "Let's just have a cozy night inside". Mick suggested. "And place all of the blankets and mattresses here, light some candles, have some snacks...". He said and you turned around in his embrace, your hands moving up the soft material of the white shirt that pulled taught around his chest.

Mick looked into your eyes with a smile on his face, happy to feel your arms curling around his neck. "Alright". You said and he leaned down to peck your lips. You went to the bedroom to pull the mattresses and the blankets to the living room, the tables in the middle shoved aside to make room for everything. It costed some work, but when the lights were dimmed and the candles were on, it looked very nice. The heavy snowstorm caused the TV network and the wifi to malfunction, yet you didn't need that at all to have a nice night in. "Are you enjoying this?". Mick asked, pulling you closer and he gave you a boyish grin when you moved to straddle his lap. "Absolutely". You smiled. "You're great". You said next, feeling the goosebumps rise upon your skin when his fingers caressed your sides under your shirt. Mick nuzzled his nose against yours, a soft hum leaving his lips when he felt his heart skipping a beat. He kissed you sweetly and leaned more forward, his arms wrapping around your lower back and he sat up on his knees, making you squeal softly as you nearly fell back on the blankets.

Mick chuckled, gently dropping you beneath him before he leaned in to kiss you again. His hand slipped under your shirt, further hiking the material upwards and his thumb rubbed soft circles over your ribs. Your fingers moved from his face to the blond hair in the nape of his neck, tugging on the roots of his strands. You felt his tongue gliding over the seam of your lips and you parted them to let him deepen the kiss. It was indescribable how Mick always let your mind drift off to a place where only the two of you existed. His kisses always so sweet, so loving and you could never get tired of the way his plump lips captured yours. You broke the kiss, but only so you could pull your shirt over your head. Mick followed your example, hovering over you and your bodies were flush together. Your fingers trailed over his arms on which he leaned next to your head. Your eyes remained closed when he kissed your cheek, your jaw and trailed his lips down to your neck. Your back arched his way when his tongue flattened against your pulse, his mouth sucking gently on your skin to let the blood rise to the surface.

Mick kissed further down your skin and your underwear was removed too. Clothes were thrown off and somewhere on the floor. His kisses had expanded all the way down to your ankle, bathing you in them before his lips traveled back up your calves, your knees and your thigh, making you gasp when his head was buried between your legs and you could only let out soft moans of his name. Mick loved the sounds you let out as he pleasured you with his tongue, humming back while savoring your taste. The sparkles trailed up your spine as you came, his fingers entwining with yours when he guided you through. Mick took his time to leave a path of sweet kisses up your body and your legs curled around his hips to be intimate with him again. You let your head drop back against the blankets, his fingertips had glided into your hair at the back of your neck, supporting your head slightly while he was connected with you in the most delicious way possible. Your toes curls when his hips rolled into yours, warmth spreading through your veins as his lips latched onto your neck once more.

Mick's moves were slow, deep and passionate, tugging on your heartstrings as it dropped to the pit of your stomach in the best way. Mick listened to your angelic sounds, softly grunting back while he lifted his head to look at his gorgeous girlfriend, the light of the candle faintly reflecting and leaving a golden glow on your skin. Your walls were clenching around him, drawing him in deeper and your nails dug into his arms, holding onto them for dear life when you felt your senses heightening and your body tensed in such a good way before he pushed you over the edge. You trembled softly beneath him, curling your arms around him when he needed a few more thrusts to reach the same state of euphoria. Mick was a little out of breath, his heart beating quickly against yours when he held you close. His thumb swiped over your cheek and you looked at him through hazed eyes, finding his eyes looking down at you in the same way. His hair was slightly messed up and his cheeks blossomed pink, yet he was still incredibly handsome.

"I love you". You spoke up first, nearly feeling your eyes getting watery with the kiss he pressed to your lips next. "I love you more than all the stars in the universe, baby". Mick replied, caressing your face before he slowly let go of you. "Do you want something else to eat, or to drink?". He asked as you stood up to go to the bathroom. "Just some water is fine". You replied and went to the bathroom, afterwards getting some clean underwear from the bedroom. You came back in the living room and Mick was partly dressed, he left his shirt off and you gladly took the piece of clothing to dress up yourself. "The TV's working again". Mick said, zapping through the channels before deciding Netflix would be the better option. You crawled into his side, not really minding what he would select anyway. His arm curled around you and you already struggled to stay away when you rested your head on his chest. Mick was about to ask if you had any suggestions to watch as he noticed you dozing off.

He smiled and decided to turn the TV off and blow out the candles to cuddle up with you on the mattresses in the living room. The snowed in evening turned out to be one of the best evenings ever.