[20 & 30] - [Lando Norris]

A/N: for Judy_Taurus

TAGLIST: landon0rris jxan_F1 MariPecs10 snugleo Chami2207 RedBullRacingFan m___a___r f1_girl97 LandoNorris ferraritastic f1written _thaimilktea nathnath97 landoandashton sweetrose33 MilkeyboiLando Taaaaamz wanderlust_gemini rosaa- formulaliv

WORDCOUNT: 863

20. "Can I ehm... Can I hold your hand?"
30. "Please, stay a little longer"

"Wow, you look gorgeous," Lando commented as you opened the door and revealed yourself. A smile curled your lips at the compliment he gave you. "Thank you," you replied, glad you picked the flowery, ruffle dress and the ankle boots to wear, a belt around your waist added as an accessory. "How are you doing?" Lando asked while he walked you to his car after you locked the door of your apartment. Lando was taking you out on your third date tonight and he was taking you to a nice restaurant he knew and dined at before. "I'm fine. How are you? Did you have a busy week?" You asked and he nodded, opening the winged door of his McLaren for you. You sat down and waited for his response as he walked around the car to sit down too.

"Pretty busy, the preparations for the new season are full on going," Lando's eyes glistened as he mentioned it. "I can imagine," you smiled. "What about you?" He asked. "School stuff, lecture stuff, deadlines stuff" you waved it away. "Happy to be out with you," you continued and it made smile. "I'm glad," he replied. You met Lando through mutual friends and after knowing about his behavior on Instagram, it surprised you a lot that he approached you and wanted to get to know you better. From the first date you went to the second and from the second to now. Lando is very kind and open, he likes to tell you all about his career and he's interested in your life as well. He had shyly told you that he didn't go on many dates with girls before and that he was a little nervous, which you thought was absolutely adorable.

Lando looked over his shoulders before putting the car in reverse and driving off your porch and onto the road. Lando took the highway to the city center of London and for a moment it was quiet in the car, the radio filling up the silence. Lando glanced over at you, relieved to see you were comfortable. He cleared his throat and he spoke up. "Can I ehm... Can I hold your hand?" He asked and you looked over at him with a smile. "Sure," you replied, a soft giggle leaving your mouth and he let out a breathy laugh, feeling a bit silly for asking, yet he didn't want to just take your hand. His fingers laced through yours while both of your hands rested in your lap, his other hand holding the steering wheel. Lando felt his heart flutter in his chest at the way your thumb gently swiped back and forth on the back of his hand.

The drive didn't take long and Lando drove into a parking garage that was close to the restaurant he had booked for tonight. You let go of his hand as he parked the car and you opened the door to get out. You held your bag in your left hand and Lando walked next to you towards the exit of the parking lot, his fingers drifting down your arm before taking your hand again. You looked up at him with a smile, feeling warm inside. Lando took you to a very nice restaurant and the date was amazing from start to end. He spoke all about his career and his expectations for the upcoming season and he asked you about your student life and your exams, interested as he never went to college himself. You were almost feeling sad that the night flew by, wishing to have more time with him.

Lando dropped you off at your apartment, halting the car on the porch and turning the engine off. He walked you to your door and he stood there while you stood in front of him. "Hey, ehm... Do you want to come in? Maybe have some tea or coffee?" You asked hopefully. "It's quite late and I don't want to bother you, you have class tomorrow morning, right?" Lando asked and your smile slightly sunk. "Please, stay a little longer. With me, or we can go for a drive, I just want to be with you," you breathed, your cheeks burning up as you hoped you didn't have a desperate tone to your voice. Lando let his eyes wander over your face, a smile tugging on his lips. "You want to be with me?" He asked and you nodded shyly. "You have no idea what those words do to the rhythm of my heart," he chuckled, placing your hand on his chest so you could feel it palpitating.

"I'd love to stay a little longer," Lando said and he leaned down to kiss your cheek, his arms curling around you to pull you close and you gladly let him envelop you in a tight and warm embrace before going inside to spend some more time with each other.