[10] - [Charles Leclerc]

A/N: for Lepetuch

TAGLIST: heyimmilly rosaa- smilethankstothem sweetrose33 wanderlust_gemini Judy_Taurus lewavocado FOREVERLANDO jubsmagcultthg chal_lelerc ricciardoaf f1_girl97 Xeniia1311 justanf1fan ferraritastic LandoNorris Robb73 LeylaEmerson sukamood DannyRicFan06 marxssell

WORDCOUNT: 656

10. "Am I your lockscreen?".

It was late in the evening and Charles' eyes were still focussed on the screens in front of him, even though he wasn't driving himself, his teammate's stint was going on now. Charles participated in the virtual 24 hours of Le Mans and he was enjoying it properly. You came in to watch him every now and then, but you were mainly downstairs to watch Netflix or have your laptop on your lap to do something else. You brought him some dinner when he wasn't driving and came back upstairs when he was. It was getting really late by now and your eyes felt heavy when you looked at the screen from over his shoulder. You had already let out a yawn and he looked over at you with a smile. "You can go to bed if you want, I'll be joining you later". Charles said and his microphone was still on, so the viewers could hear what he said. You didn't mind though.

"Hmm, I'll go to bed in a few". You replied, causing Charles to offer you a smile. His hair was messy on his head, his glasses resting on his nose and you wished he would shut the game down right now so you could cuddle up to him, but at the same time you knew how much he loved these virtual races and you didn't want to be the whining girlfriend. You were already privileged to be quarantined with him since the whole lockdown period started and you got to spend more time with him than ever possible if the season would go on without any interuption. "Mon amour...". Charles chuckled, his hand reaching out to brush his fingers over your cheek. "Go to sleep, you're tired". He hummed and you nodded, finally standing up. "Do you want something to drink before I go?". You asked, but he shook his head. "But if you could hand me my phone, that would be great. It has been charging for two hours". Charles said, his eyes focussed on the screens again.

You chuckled softly and pulled his phone from the charger, which caused the screen to light up. Your eyes drifted to the picture he had taken of you last week, when you were on the deck of his yacht. You smiled at the fact that that picture was his background. "Am I your lockscreen?". You asked him. Charles turned his head when you turned the phone to him. "Of course you are". His lips quirked upwards in that familiar grin. You could see the chat of his Twitch account rapidly displaying the incoming comments about your interaction. "Because that's a really beautiful picture". Charles said and took his phone out of your hand. "Look, guys. This is how beautiful my girlfriend is". You blushed and scoffed at what he said. "I'm going to bed". You said, making him laugh at your reaction. He turned around his chair to grab your wrist and pull you back to him. "Kiss, baby". He muttered and you smiled at your boyfriend, cupping his cheeks to peck his lips. "I love you". Charles smiled back and watched you go out of his gaming room.

"She's the best". Charles told his viewers. "I will likely not be streaming before the last virtual race after this one". He said next. "Because I really want to spend some time with her before I travel back to Maranello. Just to let you know". He spoke and your heart fluttered when you remained in the hall to listen to what he said. You softly got into the bedroom you shared and even though he was occupied by gaming very often, you knew he wanted to be with you even more.