[19] - [Daniel Ricciardo]

A/N: for joeyxfriends

TAGLIST: MariPecs10 ricciardolovers EnglishRose121 marxssell MariaThepld DannyRicFan06 LeylaEmerson m___a___r LandoNorris Onceuponxwars crazyeperson ricciardoaf ricciardosea BernadetteJoey honestlyseb Taaaaamz lewavocado smilethankstothem sweetrose33 rosaa-

WORDCOUNT: 647

19. "Stay in bed, please".

Daniel was seated in the living room, having some breakfast by himself. You had emptied your stomach in the toilet a couple times not many hours ago, so he had tiptoed out of bed and over the hallway to make sure he wouldn't wake you up. A couple days ago you had gotten a stomach flu and it had made you terribly sick. Sometimes you could eat a little bit and you started feeling better since yesterday evening. He looked up from his phone when you appeared in the doorway, the blanket still tugged around you and your face pale, looking tired. "Babe, what are you doing here?". He said, standing up immediately to see if you needed anything. "I was a little hungry". You said. "Maybe I could try to eat something". You added. "Still, you can just ask me to make you something". Daniel smiled. "What are you feeling like? I'll bring it to you, but stay in bed, please". He said, seemingly concerned. "Fruit or something, blue berries or a banana". You shrugged. "I'll get it, just go back upstairs". He smiled and you nodded.

Daniel made sure you were upstairs and in bed again and got some fruit, cutting it into pieces and putting it in a bowl, placing a fork in it. He got a glass of water as well, placing some crackers on the plate in case you'd like those better. Daniel moved upstairs, glad to see you back in bed. You sat up a little more when he handed you the plate. "Thank you". You said and you smiled when he moved his hand through your hair and kissed your forehead. "I'm gross". You scrunched your nose at the thought that you hadn't showered yesterday. "I really want to have a shower soon". You complained. "Sure, love". Daniel chuckled. "If you need any help, ask me". He said. "I'm not completely unable to do anything on my own, Dan". You let out a soft laugh, he was at least happy to see you laughing again. "Well, then you could've gotten this on your own, couldn't you?". Daniel teasingly said and pulled away the bowl of fruit you were about to dig into, making you gasp at him.

You both laughed softly and he put the bowl back on the plate. "Do you want to watch anything? Some music, maybe?". He asked. "Netflix is fine". You hummed and he took the remote of the TV to turn it on. "I'll put your glass on the nightstand". Daniel said next. "And then I'll be out for some training, but you can bother me anytime you need me, darling". He said and you nodded. "Alright". You replied and he walked out the room, closing the door. You opened the window slightly to let in some fresh air and you pushed the pillows up a little more to sit back against them. You were surprised you were able to hold in the little amount of food and you felt significantly better as the time passed. You decided to take a shower around noon and give your hair a wash and stepping into some clean pyjamas. Daniel jumped in bed with you after he had showered too, his workouts done and the rest of the day up to the two of you to spend. Daniel cared well for you and got you everything you needed.

Luckily you felt good enough to have some dinner in the evening and you weren't hurled over the toilet every hour anymore. You were sure it was because of Daniel too and you gladly cuddled up to him to enjoy a full night of being in his arms.