Done Deal - [Mobster!Charles]

A/N: for heyitswise

TAGLIST: Garrixer_06 landon0rris MariPecs10 McLaren_04 cuteleklerk Robb73 ferraritastic black_ma23 Lewavocado ricciardoaf Judy_Taurus wanderlust_gemini sweetrose33 smilethankstothem CassieRochester

WORDCOUNT: 1367

WARNINGS: nsfw (unprotected sex)

SYNOPSIS: Charles' business deal is hard to close, but the prospective of tonight looks promising, and you join him during the dinner with his partner in the hope your charms will have a positive effect on the deal. Charles surely knows that it has a positive effect on himself.

You felt his presence behind you even before Charles placed his hands on your hips. You leaned forward towards the mirror to apply your lipstick to your lips, careful with the red colour. Charles watched you in the reflection of the mirror, admiring the stunning, black dress you were wearing. "He better close this fucking deal tonight," Charles spoke up, his fingers digging a little harder into your skin. You knew it was taking weeks already, and Charles had never done this much effort to get the deal closed than with his other partners. But he was determined to do business with this man, as it was, according to him, very useful for the future. That didn't take away his frustration, and he had been focused on nothing else than the deal. "I hope so," you let out a breathy laugh. He barely had time for the two of you in the past weeks, and it caused long days in the office, and many dinners spend alone for the both of you. "I missed you, mon coeur," Charles sighed, pressing his lips to your shoulder. "I haven't had time for you, the last days," he continued, the stubble of his jaw and cheeks prickling slightly against your skin.

"It's alright," you replied, your hand briefly reaching back to caress his face before you continued to adjust your eye makeup a little. Charles couldn't take his eyes off how beautiful you looked tonight. He let his hues drift down your neck, your collarbones and to the deep v-neck of the dress that reached below the valley between your breasts. The swell of your cleavage was slightly visibly, clear that you were not wearing a bra. His fingers drifted up the slit of your dress, feeling your bare hip with the rough ends of his fingertips. Your eyes sparkled under the LED lights of the bathroom mirror, finding his gaze. "We have to get going in ten minutes," you warned. You didn't mind arriving late, but he should. "Ten minutes is enough for me to give you an appetizer for tonight, darling," Charles hummed in your ear, his lips brushing over the lobe. Your lips curled upwards into a grin, putting your eyeshadow brush down on the counter while he started to bunch up your dress around your waist. He clicked his tongue when he discovered you weren't wearing any underwear, and his fingers could freely roam over your ass, squeeze the flesh.

His foot gently pressed against your calves, opening your thighs further. One of his hands kept your dress around your waist, the other sneaking between your legs. Charles' fingers parted your labia and circled over your nub of nerve endings. It was enough to run shivers up your spine. Your fingers simply couldn't work the same magic as his, and your pussy was clenching around thin air already. A soft moan left your mouth, causing Charles to look up at you through the mirror. "Shit, you're wet," he cursed under his breath, his fingers collecting your slick when he dipped them shallowly into your pussy. "Had a little fun in the shower," you breathed. Charles' eyebrows furrowed together, his lips parting with a soft hum at the thought of you under the hot water, your hair wet and sticking to your skin while leaning back against the tile wall, your fingers buried between your thighs. "Bet you couldn't make yourself cum the way I can make you cum, love." It was the cocky answer you hoped he would give you. "You haven't made me cum yet," you replied, looking up at him through the mirror.

Charles felt his cock twitch in his slacks at the sultry look in your eyes. You sucked your lower lip into your mouth when you watched him spit into his hand before it moved between your legs again. Two of his fingers pushed into you, working you further open. His fingertips raked over the gathering of nerve endings inside you, making you feel weak at the knees already. You loved it when he had his hands all over you, and his fingers knuckle deep inside you, but you both needed to get off, and very quickly. "Charles..." you mewled, pushing your ass back against the bulge in his slacks. "Tell me what you want," he gritted. "F-fuck, I want your cock," you purred, your fingers curled around the marble edge of the counter. "Of course you do," Charles replied, and oh, you loved it when he spoke to you like that. He didn't even bother to undo his slacks completely. He simply unzipped it and took his erection out. You tensed up lightly when you felt his hard cock move through your labia to lubricate it. He entered you a little harshly, but it was nothing you couldn't take.

Goosebumps rose upon your limbs at the burn of the stretching of your walls. You watched his facial expressions relax as soon as he filled you up completely, and he gave the two of you a mere second to adjust before his hands settled on your hips. His pace was vigorous from the start, but just what you both needed to get rid of the tension of that deal that was bothering him for weeks. Charles' lips moved to your neck, kissing the sensitive piece of skin under your ear, while his hand reached between your legs, stimulating your throbbing clit again. You nearly held your breath at the hot grunts and moans he let out, clearly losing himself in the feeling of your bodies being connected like this. The sounds of your bodies colliding over and over filled the bathroom. Profanity left his lips at how wet and tight you felt around his cock, and he couldn't believe that he felt the sparkles of his orgasm already shimming in his lower abdomen. Your hand let loose of the counter to rake your fingers through his hair while his lips were leaving kisses on your neck. His hot breath ghosted over your skin, and you felt the coil in your lower body about to snap.

His pupils were blown, the heavenly blue of his irises darkened to a midnight ocean, and gazing right back at you through the mirror. The throbbing of his orgasm in hot ropes of cum against your walls easily pushed you over the edge, feeling the sweet relief warming up your body, curling your toes, and making you feel satiated. Endorphins released brought a small smile on your face, your heart skipping a beat as his grip on your hips loosened, and his fingers started to rub over the sore skin to soothe it. Charles slowly pulled out of you, taking a wipe to clean himself up and get his slacks zipped up again. He was about to offer you a wash cloth when you pulled a thong up and over your hips, letting your dress fall down again. His lips were parted slightly, words stuck in his throat. You looked up at him with an innocent look. "It will offer some motivation when you finally get some business done," you hummed, your manicured nails tracing his jaw before pressing a kiss to his lips. "Fucking hell," he grunted. "We have to go now before I won't be able to control myself anymore," Charles opened the bathroom door, getting you out as well.

"You're unbelievable," Charles muttered while offering his hand in support to you walking down the stairs with the heels on your feet. "Keeping you sharp as always," you grinned. Charles chuckled lowly, gnawing at his bottom lip before bringing your hand up to his mouth to kiss your knuckles sweetly. And you bet he closed that deal tonight.