Sulphurous - [King Of Hell!Mick]

A/N: for sasgang01

TAGLIST: will update asap

WORDCOUNT: 1752

SYNOPSIS: (Part 2 to Infernal (scroll back for part 1)) After you met the King of Hell at a cliché Halloween party, he took you with him to show you his infernal love for you.

WARNINGS: nsfw (unprotected sex)

And when he leaned forward to capture your lips between his, the King of Hell found his Angel...

A warmth you had never felt before swirled through your nerve system. Calloused fingers dug into your skin, his soft feathers brushing over your spine. You parted from him, feeling breathless. Flames of hell rose from the earth, whirling around the two of you. The experience was nearly indescribable, but with a snap of his fingers, and within a mere second you were somewhere else. The music of the party had died down, there were no flashing lights, no people making out or dancing. The surrounding space was neat and clean, rough walls that moved up and also formed the ceiling, as if it was a cave. It was comfortably warm, and as you looked the other way, the fire that was burning in the fireplace was the cause. There were no lights or whatsoever, small torches hanging on the walls. You were seated on the edge of a bed that felt soft under your palms when you leaned back. "Mick?" Your voice was small as you spoke up. His eyes lit up first, irises blood-red in the darkness he stepped out of. You froze a little in your position.

Mick approached you slowly, his wings spreading from behind his back. The width was incredible, and in combination with his height towering over you, you felt tiny. You swallowed hard, and Mick could sense your heartbeat quickening. "Are you scared of me?" He asked. You wanted to be brave and shake your head, but your body language would obviously betray you. You nodded slowly. "There's no need to, darling," Mick hummed, his hand reaching out to caress your face. You flinched slightly, trembling a little, however, his touch was gentle. His calloused fingertips moved over your chin before they traced your cheekbone. "Where did you take me?" You managed to ask, your throat had run dry. "My kingdom," Mick replied, as if it was obvious. "We're in hell?" you asked now. "Yes," Mick said. "Hell needs a queen, my love." Your mind still couldn't grasp quite well that this man, with his gorgeous wings, is actually the King of Hell. "Why me?" your voice was soft. "The fires of hell reflect in your eyes, our souls are connected. You reek of the flames of hell, the ashes of the pit. I could sense your presence from miles away," Mick said.

"Let me show you," Mick continued, his hand stretched out for you to take. You hesitantly placed your hand in his, letting him take you to the large mirror in the corner. Mick's arm curled around you, his hand next to your face. His hand closed, and then opened, a small fire in the middle of his palm. The flames felt warm, and you felt the urge to rush away from them, but they only tickled your skin when they moved closer to your face. You looked in the mirror, seeing the reflection of you both. His eyes glowed in the darkness. You looked carefully at yourself, and you gasped when the white of your eyes started to fill up with the demonic blackness, reflecting the flame of the King. He snapped with his fingers and the flames were gone. You turned around to face him, looking up and into his blue eyes. Images of how he had held you close at the party flashed through your mind again, causing you to swallow hard. Mick rose his eyebrows at you. "Let me teach you more about the bond between our souls, love," he said next, approaching you a little closer once more.

"Everything we experience together will be so much more intense than with another human soul," Mick said, his touch sweet on your face. "If you fully allow your soul to connect with mine, there won't be any barriers between us," Mick explained. The stupid, fake halo you had made was knocked off your head. With an easy tear of his hands, the glued feathers of your wings were gone. The apples of your cheeks turned crimson, nearly embarrassed and feeling childish for still wearing your angel costume while standing in front of the real deal. Mick didn't laugh or grin or whatsoever, he wasn't looking at the way you were dressed at all. He longed to see what was underneath it. "Are you still afraid of me?" He asked, and now you shook your head. Mick lifted you up with ease, his fingers digging into the back of your thighs before he sat down with you on the edge of the bed.

Seated in his lap like moments before at the party, you dared to let your hands glide from his neck to his shoulders, slowly down to his chest. His body felt firm and sturdy under your palms, the silk of his blouse a mere barrier between your hand and his smooth skin. Mick didn't rush you, but there was a strong attraction tugging on you to lay your hands on him, to connect with him in the way he longed for. Mick's fingertips glided up your spine, feeling the lace of the white lingerie that had formed the base of your angel costume. His touch caused a trail of heat to rise up on your limbs. The pull in your lower abdomen slowly became unbearable. Your eyes glided to his wings, and without a thought you reached for the soft feathers. "You like them a lot, don't you?" Mick hummed, taking your hands in his to kiss your knuckles. You nodded shyly, looking down at the way your hands fitted in his. You decided to be brave and lean forward again, to have another sensation of what it's like to kiss him.

You melted into the feeling right away, the flames of the torches rising on the walls, the heat of his touch increasing. Mick kissed you firmly, his lips predominantly capturing yours. You cupped his face gently, gasping against his lips when he turned you around within a second. Mick's shirt was gone before you could blink, revealing the shaped muscles of his body. His wings spread out above you, the sight incredible, and moments before you'd consider it a dooming sight, but there was something about the King of Hell being so sweet and gentle with his angel that turned your insides to jelly. There was no piece of skin that he left unkissed. He trailed his lips down your jaw, to the curve of your neck where he left a lilac love bite to blossom at the surface of your skin. His hands roamed over your legs, spreading them further to make room for himself. Low grunts of arousal escaped him at the feminine scent of your perfume that lingered on your neck and collarbones.

You were naked with a snap of his fingers, and before you could cover yourself with your arms, Mick pinned them above your head. His eyes boring into yours left you defeated, a blush creeping onto your face. "You're breathtaking, my angel," Mick softly said, his voice rasping a little in your ear. He kissed down the curves of your body, his hands kneading, fingers teasing your nipples. Mick spread you open for him before his head buried between your thighs. Your back arched off the bed, flames of passion licking at your heart at the way he was pleasuring you. Mick couldn't get enough of the sounds you let out, the way your thighs wanted to close around his head because his tongue lapped at all the good spots. A shiver spurred through the feathers of his wings, his erection pressing against the zipper of his slacks when you came so beautifully on his tongue. You trembled when his fingers easily slid into you, your walls slick with your wetness.

Whimpering with overstimulation, you withered on the mattress, and he decided to not wait any longer. Mick withdrew his fingers, and his slacks were undone soon after. You leaned up on your elbows at seeing him naked, sculpted like Michelangelo's Apollo Belvedere. A sweet kiss was pressed to your lips and he slipped deeply inside of you. You let your hear fall back with a cry, feeling his hand on the back of your neck, his thumb caressing your cheek while he slowly started to roll his hips into yours. The last hesitations about Mick were long forgotten, allowing your soul to open and bind itself to his. An intense warmth filled your body, hell fire circling around the two of you, neither of you burned or hurt by it. His thrusts were firm and determined, the head of his cock raking over your g-spot every time he rolled his hips into yours. Growls and grunts left him, his arms caging you beneath him, your nails digging into his biceps. Mick couldn't stop his eyes from glowing, his wings sharply spread out, all because of you, his literal soulmate.

Mick listened to the whines and small cries of pleasure you let out, feeling your walls squeezing him like a vice. Your bodies were by now covered with a sheen layer of sweat, your skin glistening in the golden light of the flames of hell. Your orgasm suddenly crashed down on you, consuming you completely. His body tensed in the best way possible, before relaxing and following you in the state of ecstasy and pure bliss. He came inside you with hot ropes of cum, causing shivers to run up your spine. Mick slowly lifted himself off you to lay down beside you. You were drained from all the energy you had, and as you felt your warm skin, you guessed your makeup was completely smudged, but Mick still looked at you as if you were the most gorgeous angel he had ever seen. His fingers caressed your face when you turned sideways, burying your head in the soft pillows of his bed. "Sleep, my love," Mick told you, one of his wings large enough to cover a part of your body. You couldn't fight the exhaustion, and while placing one of your hands on his soft feathers, you fell asleep.