New York - [CEO!Charles]

A/N: for RainItWill

TAGLIST: mary_wood44 onebeelover Garrixer_06 landon0rris jxan_F1 MariPecs10 McLaren_04 cuteleklerk ferraritastic black_ma23 ricciardoaf wanderlust_gemini Judy_Taurus smilethankstothem rosaa-

WORDCOUNT: 1682

SYNOPSIS: You're joining Charles on a business trip to New York, where the apartment and the view in the early morning is a blessing, and you literally have your head in the clouds after you met one of his colleagues with a very cute baby the night before.

WARNINGS: nsfw (unprotected sex, breeding kink if you squint (lmao))

There was no alarm clock needed in the early morning, as you could hear the soft sound of the piano playing outside the bedroom. You whined at the stretch of your limbs, burying your head deeper into the pillows of the bed. Charles had rented a beautiful penthouse in a skyscraper in the centre of New York, and the sunrise was incredibly from the balcony, that was nearly in the clouds. The penthouse was spacious, and you hadn't expected anything else, even if it was just for a week. You loved that he asked you to come with him, because he didn't take you often, simply because it was boring for you to sit at his meetings. However, this week was full of dinners with new partners, so you could come along and enjoy a nice evening too. Yesterday, you two met with another CEO from an American company that was interested in cooperation with Charles' company. His wife had been lovely, and they had such a cute little baby boy. You swore Charles was even more obsessed with the baby, and he had been tickling his stomach and his chubby cheeks every few minutes.

He had held the baby, and you swore you fell in love again when his face lit up at the laughter of the little boy. In order words, your ovaries were getting needy, and you were doing your best to suppress the need for him all in a sudden. Butterflies filled your stomach as the images of him with the baby moved through your head again, and you turned around to sit up and swing your legs over the edge of the bed. One of his button-ups was lazily draped over your frame before going to bed, and the buttons were messily buttoned. The shirt fluttered around your thighs while you made your way out of the bedroom, a yawn escaping your mouth, and you moved your hand through your bed-hair. Charles was seated behind the piano when you entered the main room, the music beautifully filling the room. You sucked your lower lip into your mouth at the sight of his shirtless figure on the stool in front of the large instrument, his arms flexing as his fingers moved over the keys of the piano. You loved it whenever he played, it always sounded so beautiful and calming.

He noticed you approaching him when he slightly turned his head, and a small smile curled his lips. Your hands moved over his shoulder, leaning forward to kiss his cheek. "Good morning, mon amour," Charles hummed, continuing to play. You placed another kiss on his shoulder before moving to the glass doors that led right to the spacious balcony. You opened them, stepping out on your bare feet. The cold morning air instantly caused the goosebumps to rise upon your limbs, but the sight was stunning. The sun began to shine with orange and red pastels through the clouds, and Charles was still playing the piano. You didn't even notice when he stopped, and a soft gasp escaped you as his arms curled around you, his head nuzzling into the crook of your neck. You squirmed in his touch, especially when his crotch was right against your ass. "You left me alone in bed this morning," you pouted, your fingers curling around the balustrade of the balcony. "I'm sorry, darling. Let me make it up to you," Charles hummed. "Right here," he continued, his hands moving up your thighs, bunching up the shirt of his around your waist.

A soft giggle escaped your mouth when his palm hit the flesh of your ass playfully. Charles grinned at the sweet sound, and he moved some of your hair aside to pepper your neck with kisses. "No underwear, baby? You just knew I couldn't resist you like this, didn't you?" Charles muttered against your shoulder. You purred into his touch when his fingers kneaded your hips, one of his hands slipping between your thighs and cupping your core. The ring around one of his fingers felt cool against your skin. There was nothing you could do, or wanted to do, against the firmness of his touch and his grip, which was riling you up completely, and caused you to whimper in a desperate way. Charles rolled his fingertips over your swollen nub of nerve endings, making you clench around thin air. If it wasn't your husband, you'd be ashamed of how wet you already were, and how effortless he worked you to the edge. His fingers parted your labia, running them through before two of his digits slipped past your entrance, and knuckle deep inside you.

You let out a breathy moan, your back arching slightly, and you felt his erection pressing against the material of his sweats. Up so high above the ground, there were only skyscrapers around you, and you doubted if people inside the other buildings could see you, but you didn't care either. Lost in the pleasure his fingers offered, you let your head rest against his shoulder behind you. His palm offered stimulation to your clit while his fingers set a slow pace, drawing the whimpers and heavy breaths from your throat. He had an early meeting this morning, which was the reason why he was up so early, and your moans got louder at the thought that he would shower soon, hoist himself into a measured suit, and then leave the apartment, looking sharp and alert, as if he didn't just rail his wife on the balcony during sunrise. "Fuck, you're soaking," Charles grunted lowly, feeling the slick of your walls around his fingers, offering ease. He curled his fingers up to the gathering of nerve endings inside you, admiring the cry you let out. Your thighs trembled in response to the intense stimulation, the sweet warmth of your orgasm filling your body soon after.

Charles pushed his sweats out of the way, letting out a low moan as he briefly strokes himself till he was fully hard. With a single thrust he bottomed you out, slipping deeply inside you that caused you both to moan. One of his arms curled around you, his hand resting on your lower abdomen while the other held your hip. Charles groaned as he started to rock his hips into yours, your eyes rolling back as the feeling spread through your body, reaching every end of your nerve system. You clenched around him involuntary, standing on your tippy toes as he felt so good inside you. You felt like you were burning inside and out, and it was euphoric. "I knew what was behind the looks you gave me last night, baby," Charles purred in your ear, your lips parting with a cry when his teeth gnawed gently at your earlobe. "And how touchy you were last night," he continued. "Because of that cute little boy I held, right?" your cheeks burned up at his remarks. "Desperate for my cum," he grunted, his pace hard and deep, already pushing you to the edge. You were on birth control for as long as you were with him already, but him saying so explicitly that he wasn't going to pull out boosted your arousal only further.

"Oh my god, Charles, please," you whimpered, knuckles turning white from how hard you were gripping onto the balustrade. "F-fuck, I'm going to fill you up, love," he growled, pulling your hips further back against him, the primal hint of his moves nearly causing your knees to go weak. The coil in your lower abdomen was about to snap, heavy breaths of both of you disappearing into the morning sky. His hand slipped further down between your legs, gliding over your high-strung nub of nerve endings. You clench tightly around him, vision clouding with spots as you came. Charles let your name fall off your lips like a prayer as he came, hot ropes of cum slowly trusted into you, the throbbing of his cock prolonging your orgasm. You felt unsteady on your feet, and you were glad his arm was still wrapped around you. Charles remained inside you for a couple of minutes more, and then slowly pulled out. His lips left soft kisses on your shoulder, and he quietly told you he'd bring you a towel, so you could clean up before walking back through the apartment and to the bathroom.

He lifted your chin with a smile, leaning down to kiss your lips properly for the first time this morning. "I have to rush a little now, my love, but I'll be back before lunchtime, so we can go out together, alright?" Charles asked, pulling a clean towel from the bathroom cabinet and turning the shower on. "For sure," you replied, pulling a clean pair of panties on. You checked the time and you realized your little balcony affair had taken longer than you thought. You chuckled a little, gnawing at your bottom lip while making your way back to bed. The thick sheets and the soft mattress instantly made you feel sleepy again when you rolled into the bed. Charles was dressed not much later, his hair styled with some gel, while he made his way over to you. "My driver is already waiting," Charles chuckled, leaning over you to kiss your lips again. "I have to go now, I'll see you later. I love you," he said. "I love you too," you replied with a smile, knowing that when the time was right, he'd make an amazing father to a little girl or boy too.