November - [Mobster!Max]

A/N: for summergirl1503

TAGLIST: onebeelover callmeniiya HKANE_10 Garrixer_06 MariPecs10 bluzkluz Tasha_Stan_Shady justanf1fan ferraritastic

WORDCOUNT: 2045

SYNOPSIS: Max comes back from an important mission, which formed a victory for his crew. You're surprising him by waiting for him in the redisigned bedroom, in fine lingerie, your hair done, your nails done. But he's competing in a bet with one of his friends/partners, and doesn't go into your suggestion as much as you like.

WARNINGS: nsfw (unprotected sex, spanking)

"Hi, baby," Max said, entering the bedroom with a smile. You sat up on the bed, leaning back on your hands to show off the fine lingerie you were wearing, beautiful lace covering your body. "Hi," you purred. You had missed him a lot, and you were eager to see him, feel him, kiss him ever since he texted you that he was on his way home. "I already heard the cheering from downstairs," you said, moving towards him when he sat on the edge of the bed to take his shoes off. "We were very successful," Max boated, loosening his button-up. You got off the bed to stand in front of him, and you easily slipped into his lap. You frowned as the kiss on your lips felt weak, and you leaned in to kiss him again. He just pecked your lips but didn't do any effort to deepen the kiss. "I'm sorry, darling. You look gorgeous, but I'm tired," Max replied. You let your eyes glide over his face. "Is everything alright?" you asked, moving your hands over his shoulders and biceps. "Yes, I'm fine," Max smiled, sucking his lower lip into his mouth at another look of your beautiful appearance. He shuffled you a little further up to his knees, attempting to hide that he was getting slightly hard.

"I'll be taking a shower, alright?" Max said, kissing your cheek before lifting you up and putting you on the bed. "Get dressed meanwhile, love," he commented, making you huff and cross your arms over your chest while he went into the bathroom. You weren't going to get dressed. You want to get railed by your husband, you craved the victory sex as always, and now he was declining it? While you did so much effort to look pretty for him tonight? You waited till he was done showering, and he came out with just a towel around his hips. "Max..." you whimpered, getting up to approach him when he turned to you. "You're never tired after your missions," you whined, not caring if you sounded desperate. You hiked one of your legs up to his hips, making him grab the back of your thigh. "Darling, it was a long week, we'll have plenty of time to catch up," Max said, kissing you again, and putting you back down on the floor. There was something he wasn't telling you. "Is there someone else?" you jumped to the largest conclusion right away to get his attention.

"What? No," Max said, his eyebrows furrowing together. "Then why don't you want me?" you bit. "You never refuse me or sex," you added, and he was briefly unable to reply because you were right. "Look..." Max started. "It's silly, let's just talk about it tomorrow," he said. "No, we talk about it now," you insisted. "I have a bet with Daniel, okay?" he spilled. "It's November," Max added as if you would know what that meant. "So?" you asked. "No Nut November," he explained. "Are you kidding me?" you exclaimed. "How old are you, fifteen?" You didn't want to sound desperate for sex, but a whole month? "It doesn't include you, you can still get off," Max said as if it wasn't that big of a deal. "But I wanted your dick tonight!" You said, then realizing how loudly you were speaking. Max's eyes slightly widened, and a breathy chuckle left his mouth. "I'm sorry, babe. But you know how much I want to win," Max said, continuing to find something to wear. You sighed deeply and sat down on the edge of the bed. "We'll see about that," you muttered.