[4 & 7] - [Charles Leclerc]

A/N: for black_ma23

TAGLIST: landon0rris jxan_F1 MariPecs10 snugleo Chami2207 allshookup23 marxssell LeylaEmerson DannyRicFan06 cuteleklerk Robb73 LandoNorris justanf1fan Xeniia1311 f1_girl97 ricciardoaf lewavocado Judy_Taurus wanderlust_gemini smilethankstothem sweetrose33 rosaa- CassieRochester

WORDCOUNT: 659

4. "Hey, you're okay. You were just having a nightmare" & 7. "Want to go outside and watch the stars?"

Charles had shuffled a bit further away from you in his sleep as you turned around within every minute. You seemed to be tossing and turning around in the sheets for a while already and he figured you just couldn't sleep, but it was actually the complete opposite. You were in a deep slumber, however it was far from peaceful. You couldn't really understand the dream you were having, but your eyes were moving rapidly under your eyelids and you were sweating, your throat had run dry and soft whimpers escaped from your mouth every now and then. It didn't take Charles long to notice as your movements on the mattress began to get more frantic and he sat up slightly to look at what was going on. His hands reached out for your face and he felt your damp forehead when his fingers swiped over it. You flinched lightly in your sleep and he softly hummed to wake you up. "Mon amour, it's alright," Charles' thumb moved back and forth over your cheek and he pulled you closer.

It pulled you out of your dream and awake, and even though the images behind your eyelids and in your head had been horrific, you couldn't recall much of it as soon as you opened your eyes. Charles had snapped on a small light in the bedroom and he gazed down at you with worry filled in his eyes. "Hey, you're okay. You were just having a nightmare," his voice rasped and he had a sleepy expression on his face that made you feel apologetic for keeping him awake. You nodded slowly, nuzzling your head into his bare chest as his arm moved around you to craddle you close. "Do you want to talk about it?" Charles asked and you shook your head. "I don't remember much of it," you replied, feeling him combing with his fingers through your hair. He pressed a kiss to your forehead and you felt yourself relaxing a bit more, getting rid of the scare of the dream now. It was silent after that and you decided you could just try to fall asleep again. You listened to Charles' heartbeat, however nothing could make you doze off again.

Charles seemed to notice as he wasn't even asleep again himself. "Want to go outside and watch the stars?" he spoke up again and it made you smile slightly. "Yeah, let's go," you replied and Charles waited until you sat up so he could move too. You took the blankets with you, curling them around yourself while you walked out of the bedroom and towards the balcony on the side of Charles' apartment. It wasn't too cold outside and Charles sat down in the large lounging, motioning for you to come sit with him. You gladly sat down and leaned back against his chest, feeling his arms tightening around your waist as you looked at the beautiful sight of Monaco's lights beneath you and the stars that were sparkling in the bright sky. The sight was calming and comforting, especially when Charles softly kissed your cheek or the side of your face every now and then. The serenity of the scene made your eyelids feel really heavy and eventually you couldn't fight the sleep that wanted to consume you.

Charles lifted you up to take you back inside, letting the window ajar for some fresh air and he was glad you didn't seem to dream again, or at least not about bad things. He waited till he was absolutely sure that you were comfortable and peacefully asleep and then he was able to fall asleep himself as well.