[9] - [Charles Leclerc]

A/N: for wanderlust_gemini fyi: we don't know COVID-19 in this one shot.

TAGLIST: heyimmilly rosaa- smilethankstothem sweetrose33 Judy_Taurus lewavocado FOREVERLANDO jubsmagcultthg ricciardoaf f1_girl97 justanf1fan sxrryforthebadword black_ma23 ferraritastic LandoNorris Robb73 LeylaEmerson sukamood DannyRicFan06 marxssell

WORDCOUNT: 1045

9. "Are you flirting with me?".

You didn't know how she did it, but one of your friends managed to get the four of you into an exclusive club, known for its famous guests that came to the club for the best parties of Milan. You were sightseeing in Italy and Milan was one of the cities you were visiting in the north of Italy. It was a luxurious city with many great sights and your friend knew the nightlife of Milan was one of them. It was clear from its interior that the club was expensive and you were glad you were at least a bit tipsy before you got in here, because you were sure a coke with some bacardi would be twice as expensive here than in a regular club. "Come on, let's dance and find guys who are willing to pay for our drinks!". Y/F/N yelled at the others, making you laugh at her words. The four of you moved to the dance floor, holding hands to not lose each other on the way. "What if we come across Paulo Dybala?". One of the girls giggled.

She was totally crushing on the hot Juventus player, even though he often showed his girlfriend on his social media. You were having fun and joking about all of the athletes you could come across tonight and you didn't expect this club to be actually this fun. Two of the friendgroup managed to get a guy halfway the night and as you were dancing with your other friend, she let go of your hands and pushed you back, making you glare at her, not wanting to laugh when you bumped into a stranger. "I'm sorry, I-...". You started, but you lost the words you wanted to say when you looked into his bright eyes. "It's fine, don't worry". He said, his lips curling upwards and his eyes briefly glided over your face. "You look stunning, are you here with friends?". He asked. You nodded, looking over your shoulder at your friend who was reunited with another girl of your friendgroup, both of them urging you to talk more to the guy.

"Yeah, I am". You replied when you looked back at him. "I'm Charles". He said and you shook his hand. He leaned forward and kissed both of your cheeks when you introduced yourself as well. "Can I offer you something to drink?". He asked, standing close to you to be able to hear you over the loud music. You nodded and he offered you his hand to hold on to while you went to the bar. You knew the F1 driver would be used to the expensive drinks, yet you still felt weird to let him order a White Russian for you that you wouldn't take if you'd had to order by yourself. "Are you here with friends?". You asked when you leaned against the bar, putting the straw between your lips to take a sip. "I am, but they can wait". Charles shrugged with a grin. He looked great in the white shirt that pulled taught around his chest and arms, dark jeans and sneakers. He was stylish for sure.

"I'm surprised you haven't been approached by another guy tonight". Charles said then. "I wouldn't let you walk around like that if you were my girl". He continued, having you weak at the knees when he said 'my girl'. "Why not?". You teasingly asked, close enough to him to smell his delicious cologne. His arm rested alongside yours on the bar, his fingers playing with the ruffles on the sleeves of your dress. "Too pretty for someone else". He replied, that boyish smirk remaining on his face. "Are you flirting with me?". You laughed. "I thought I was subtle". He let out a breathy laugh. "Well, do you want to head to the dancefloor?". You asked when you finished your drink. "Whatever you want, darling". Charles spoke, his hand finding yours again when you moved through the people to dance together. His hands found your waist when you turned towards him, your arms swinging lazily around his neck.

His body felt hot and hard, because he was so muscular, against yours. You felt your cheeks getting hotter with the seconds. You looked at him in a haze and you were glad he had the same look in his eyes. "Is it me or every time you spin you get more beautiful?". Charles muttered in your ear when he let you spin around again before pulling you back to his chest. You laughed at his comment, looking up at his handsome face again. "Would it be weird to kiss you, even after we just met?". Charles asked. "Only if you never kiss me again afterwards". You replied. "So, I only have to make sure I'll see you again after tonight?". He said. "Basically". You giggled. "Then give me your number first". Charles pulled his phone from his pocket and let you type your number in. He had a smile on his face when he took you back in his arms. The music faded slightly out when his hand cupped your face, his fingers under your chin angling your head more to his.

Charles' lips felt soft on yours and your heart skipped a beat when he leaned further down to kiss you more firmly. Everything seemed to fit together in this moment and you didn't really care about how cliché kissing in the club was. The night was over soon after and you had to say goodbye to Charles. You immediately snapped yourself out of your dream that Charles would call you. He could have so many girls, so you didn't expect him to contact you. You woke up in your hotelroom the next morning, a sigh falling from your mouth. You took your phone from the charger and you tapped on the screen.

[unknown]: Good morning, I hope you slept well. Are you still in Milan today? We can go out for lunch - Charles.