[35 & 46] - [Mobster!George]

A/N: for Crystal_F1_1D_YT

TAGLIST: Garrixer_06 f1_girl97 Jhawker123 landon0rris jxan_F1 MariPecs10 Judy_Taurus

WORDCOUNT: 1286

WARNINGS: nsfw (soft)

35. "I need you"

46. "I didn't want you to see that"

What was supposed to be a nice dinner, had totally escalated towards the end of the night. You knew George's job was dangerous and you knew he did anything he could to keep you away from the violence, the danger and everything else that came along with running a mafia crew. You were on your way home after dinner in your favourite restaurant and while being seated in the passenger's seat of George's Mercedes, you felt comfortable. His hands rested on your thigh and he drove through the nearly empty streets that came into sight just outside of London, where his mansion was located. The light of the traffic lights flickered red and George braked, stopping the car while waiting for it to turn green. Next to you, another car stopped and it made George look over. It wasn't just any car stopping next to him and George knew, which made him undo his seatbelt and open the door. "George..." You frowned, sitting up a bit more.

"Stay in the car, darling," George said, making you feel concerned. You hoped it would just be a conversation, but from the way he drew his gun from the back of his belt made your pulse quicken. Two men came out of the other car and you could barely blink or the fight had already started. You were shocked when George got punched and you couldn't look away when he shot one of the guys right in the head, the other bend over the car while he was strangling him. George didn't hesitate to shoot the guy he was holding down too, the bullet shot into his brain caused the blood to splatter partly over his neat, white blouse, the lifeless body soon slumping down the car and onto the asphalt. George looked over at you, seeing your shocked eyes while you held the car door in your hand, looking at him from over the top of his Mercedes. He didn't say anything as he wiped his face and put the gun back in his slacks.

You sat down in the car seat again, pulling the door closed while staring at the light that had turn green again. George sat down without a word, the engine was still running and he drove away. You didn't want to look over at him, you didn't want to see his bruised knuckles and the blood on his shirt. You felt like you could throw up the food you had been eating at the restaurant tonight. The road back home was silent and neither of you spoke up about the incident. As soon as he stopped the car in front of the entrance of his mansion, you got out and made your way to the door, which was opened by one of the guards. George watched you hurry inside and he sighed deeply, briefly closing his eyes while leaning his head back against the seat. George got out of the car as well, following you inside. He figured you must have gone upstairs, so he went up to the bedroom you shared.

He was right. You were seated in front of the mirror, taking the earrings out of your ears and unclasping you necklace. George unbuttoned his shirt first, getting rid of the bloody sight. He moved into the bathroom to wash his hands too before he got back into the bedroom. "My love..." George softly started, approaching you slowly. "I didn't want you to see that," he muttered, his fingertips gliding up your arms. "I'm so sorry," he continues, leaning down to press his lips to your jaw and your cheek, nuzzling his nose against the side of your face in desperation for you to forgive him. You swallowed hard. "It's okay," your voice rasped. "I can never get used to incidents like that, I just need some time," you added, looking down at your jewelry and not up at him through the mirror. "You know that I'd give my life to protect you, darling. I could never hurt you like that," George said, his words tugging on your heart nevertheless

George pressed sweet kisses to your neck, feeling relieved as you relaxed under his touch, his hand snaking around your neck to gently tilt your head a bit backwards, giving him more access to your delicate skin. You let out a soft whimper, his lips felt warm on your skin, his tongue lapping at your sweet spot and his teeth and lips nibbled on the sensitive patch. His mouth brushed over your earlobe, a shiver running up your spine. "I love you," he whispered into your ear, his voice low and hoarse and you couldn't resist his sweetness anymore. You both knew that sex wasn't a way to solve it all, but you simply didn't want to go against this tonight. "I need you," George continued, his fingers starting at the zipper of your dress, his fingertips tickling your spine while he slowly dragged the zipper down till a point where you had to stand up to slide the material down your legs and your ankles.

"I love you too," you replied to him, feeling his arms snaking around your waist, his palms wandering down your lower back and grabbing onto the back of your thighs to lift you up. George carried you to the bed, where he hovered over you after dropping you on the satin sheets. The clasp of your strapless bra was undone, his slacks unzipped and unbuttoned, the gun behind his belt tossed on the nightstand and his underwear was pushed out of the way. Your panties slid down your legs, thrown onto the pile of clothing on the floor. His kisses expanded further down your body, his hands caressing every dent, crevice and curve of your body, his mouth buried between your legs, making you cry out his name as he spelled his excuses a hundred times with his tongue on your swollen clit. His fingers made you come, having you trembling on the mattress for him.

You were tangled up in the sheets and in each other the whole night, his thrusts firm and determined, his grunts silenced so he could hear yours. Your whimpers and the obscence sounds filled the room, bouncing off the walls and none of you thought about the guards in the hallway, the maids who were still working quietly in the other rooms, it wasn't that late in the evening after all. Your nails had marked themselves into his back, your legs tightly curled around his waist while his fingers were laced through yours. George wished he could make endless love to you, to have you this close to his chest every moment of the day and to make you feel so good, so sexy and so angelic every single night. He made love to you till you could barely keep your eyes open, hooded lids looking up at him and your arms loosely wrapped around his neck. George bathed you in more kisses before getting a washcloth and cleaning you up.

George looked at you, curled up under the duvet, next to him. His fingertips caressed your cheekbones, his eyes gazing into yours and he kissed your forehead. He was glad that you shuffled closer to him to rest your head on his chest and fall asleep like that. Because moments like those that happened tonight would occur more often, and he hoped you could accept those moments that would come too, because he didn't want to lose you, ever.